BC Northern Lights Bloombox

Craigo1

I'm on my first attempt and using a grow cabinet. My bcnl supplied grow manual says I should change the water in my reservoir once a week during flower. Right now (week 3 in flower) I'm having to top up the water almost daily because the girls are sucking it back that fast. Is this normal? Do I just have some extremely thirsty plants? Will it be like this right to the end? The plants look fanfuckintastic. Beautiful roots and still growing everyday. They are green crack seeds ordered from Amsterdam.

I am about to start my first grow in a BCNL Producer. I have zero advice, but I will be following your progress. I hope someone answers...also have you tried the forums at BNCL. They have some good info there.

Absolutely! In fact, I highly recommend topping off your water on a daily basis.

Note: If you use chlorinated water, either let it sit for 24 hours or get some of the liquid, meant for aquariums. The only problem is they add another chemical meant to help fish. I do not know if it provides any damage to plants as I haven't used it yet. I keep two, three gallon watering cans always full of chlorine free water. Keeping a chlorine free supply is also good for water changing.

As for the manual that says you should change the water in your reservoir, I can't really answer that as I am not knowledgeable about your set up. I change water every 2 weeks, or sooner if I see a problem. Once a week can't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom