Beginner tips? Advice?

CptGeorge414

420 Member
Hello everyone, I just wanted to get all the information I can before I start my first grow. So recently I bought a cash crop 5.0 - 6 Plant Hydroponics, that should be arriving in the mail today, because of its small and sleek design, im growing in an apartment so stealth is one of my main concerns. If i would've did more research I would've spent my money more wisely but I cant ponder on the past. I also picked up a 5 pack of White Widow Auto Seeds. Any advice or tips for growing in such a small space ? Any common issues people run into ? I see a lot of people talking about root rot. All advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you so much!

If your doing hydroponics, start in something neutral like perlite. Use large air stones and yes root rot is a huge deal. Get some hydrogard and you will have few problems.

PH control is essential for any form of hydro growing and it would be good to understand and accept that from the start, instead of having that reality painfully beat into your head over the years, as happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom