Beginning To Understand Her

If cucumbers are to potatoes what broccoli is to fettuccine, man I'd be A.O.K. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes re-read that insanity. Don't try to wrap your head around it, its designed to break your brain and make you laugh.
Been smoking my roaches, rolled a big fatty:tokin:. Dang!! Did not feel it till I got to the end. And its hitting me like I need. My spasms have subsided, my , my. :slide:

How do you roll up roaches, ain't that nasty?:loopy: Yes, if you roll the nasty part into it. I cut the burnt tips off, those go into the bong bowl. Hmm time to hit that. Booooya!

Damn, i have a jar full of that, and feeling better already.

Feeling groovy, and in the mood for spring.
DSCF02025.JPG

Took a head count of living plants.
Out of 99 seeds attempted reg and fem
Regular seeds
10 Blue Dream x Sour D.
5 Sour D.
10 Omrita Rx3 x Peruvian #2
6 Purple Fairy
5 Peruvian # 1 Land Race
9 Strawberry Cough X G13x Hash plant
3 Special #1
3 Special #2
3 Peruvian #2 (Rojo)Land Race x Sour D.
that's 54 so far

Feminized seeds
2 Critical Auto
5 Eldorado
3 Bigger Boat
1 MK Ultra
1 Midnight Kush
1 Cheese
1 Acapulco Gold

Thats 68 from seed giving me a 66% overall success rate for germination and selection for vigor

head count of Clones
3 ACDC, two inside, one outdoors flowering, and on its way back to vegging..
3 Omrita Rx3 two inside ,one outside flowering on its way back to veg
2 Blue Berry Haze indoors
1 Kens Candyland indoors
1 Blue Dream outdoors, flowering and on its way back to veg.

10 clones
78 total plants
Hoping for at least a 50/50 ratio from the regular seeds, which will give me about 27 reg seed females, enough to select for my garden and bless those I can with the rest.
:peace:

Nice pics of BC... that's the life!

Re: Begining to understand her

currently my favorite view...
IMG_52741.JPG

from my chill spot
IMG_52721.JPG
:smokin:

The one that is missing a tag is my Sensi Star Clone, that I vegged indoors until the weather was right. She is currently budding and smells great. You can see her here, she has two pieces of fish tank molding ( in V (one is black, the other tan) holding the cage in place.

Love this set up. So peaceful.

I got physical the last two days and did hella schtuff. It went down something like this.
Friday morning i and house mates separated broken electronics and scrap metal from pile 'o crap , made a pile in the driveway for pick up on Saturday by recyclers, pile 'o crap now half the size.
Friday I weeded a 4' by 7' area for planting of my 4 Omrita Rx3 plants and 4 Peruvian #1 . The Omrita will finish first, then the Peruvian will begin to flower .
Saturday, a house mate and I moved a pile of lumber to its new location in the yard, and cut my pinky good, ripped of some flesh when a screw in lumber grabbed it. I am O.k. Then I destroyed the two raised beds i had made of pallets, I did not like the smell and look after the rain. I then built 3 different sized raised beds out of pressure treated lumber and redwood.
Now I need soil, that will go in next month or so.
Oh , and later today I am trying out the layout with my plants to see if it will work .
Till then, its lemonade, hash, and shade. :peace:

ripped of some flesh when a screw in lumber grabbed it. I am O.k.

Till then, its lemonade, hash, and shade. :peace:

Reminds me of my brother, when spring cleaning, his idea of a Garage Sale is, he rents a dumpster!

Great share smoke2, spring cleaning defined!:thumb: good read until,,,,,

I cringed at the crushed finger part! I'm glad your hand is not like InsaneRoosters', with broken bones.

Meh, I am sick, congestion and feeling cold. maybe that's why its called a cold. :rollingeyes:

Sorry to hear S, hope you feel better soon

Back
Top Bottom