Best humidity for seedlings?

Pardon me if I'm a bit out of wack in my reply to this question but the first thing that came to my mind is...why.

I'm thinking about it this way, high humidity & heat promotes fungus.... everywhere. Walls, floor, ceiling, all the fixtures and equipment.

Is it possible to just make some sort of dome for the couple or 4 weeks that we prefer this high humidity.

Oh shit I missed the question completely :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

Oh well I think I made a good point I will leave that babble in. Your question??? daaa I dunno? My guess is 60%.

I agree. When it comes to starts I don't treat them any different than plants in veg. Not much humidity here so I never have to worry about to much. That makes things much easier. The more plants in the tent the better for me. I have had starts and plants growing fine in 30% humidity. What works and what is perfect are 2 different things.

For seedlings, I tape a plastic sandwich bag over the top of a Solo cup. After 48 hours, I cut a corner. After another 24 hours, I cut the other corner. After 5 days, the bag comes off the cup. I have even used clear plastic cups on top of Solo cups to make domes.
90179268_205562780770775_8581048137160851456_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom