Best LED grow lights

Get the 3000k, not the 3500k. It has been shared here by those more knowledgeable than me (although it is quite the low bar to overcome) that 3000k is better for flower and is the most popular choice.
Those gentlemen likely will pop up sometime today; I'd trust their judgement
Be aware that some will share that Aliexpress sellers can't be trusted to send what is advertised. I purchase there a couple of times a week (cheap vape supplies, glassware; bongs/ash catchers, and electronic supplies to refurbish Dell laptops when I need to buy new) and have never found that to be the case. Their tracking from China is much better than eBay's is btw. I bought mine from a US seller because of the time factor (2-3 weeks vs. 3 days) not because I was worried about the honesty of the bigger sellers on Aliexpress. With you being in NZ the time factor ought to be cut in half and you'll likely see it in under two weeks.
I followed the link (links are naughty btw; I forgot and put some in my posts on this discussion. The mods had to fix my posts; sorry about that) and it looks like what you want; get the 3000k and you will love it.
Thanks dude yea i had one of the mods talk to me about this. BUT THIS IS BY NO MEANS ANY KIND OF ADVERTISEMENT i just wanted to know if they were wat i wanted.

P.s. do you know anything about the 3000k mix 660nm? Or shoud i just get 3000k?

Back
Top Bottom