Best LED grow lights

Woblaaaah

Hey guys at the moment im 2 600w bulbs and a smaller light im not to bothetd with but where i live the price or power isnt cheap along with all the other stiff im running to keep my enviroment in check it starts to cost a bit so to minimize costs in the long run im looking at LED lights can anyone give me some advice on some good ones

Hey guys at the moment im 2 600w bulbs and a smaller light im not to bothetd with but where i live the price or power isnt cheap along with all the other stiff im running to keep my enviroment in check it starts to cost a bit so to minimize costs in the long run im looking at LED lights can anyone give me some advice on some good ones
What's your budget if you don't mind me asking?

Not an LED user, but looking at them a lot lately. Check out getting 3 ea. Mars Hydro SP 250. I've almost pulled the trigger myself, but I have low energy costs here, so my payback is longer. Run one in your 2x4 area, and two in the 4x4. $741.44 in USA delivered, with discount code "420magazine".

Not an LED user, but looking at them a lot lately. Check out getting 3 ea. Mars Hydro SP 250. I've almost pulled the trigger myself, but I have low energy costs here, so my payback is longer. Run one in your 2x4 area, and two in the 4x4. $741.44 in USA delivered, with discount code "420magazine".
That's the road I was going. In the 2x4 id get the mars hydro ts2000 as it would fill that 2 ft footprint extremely well.

This is one of my.current grows. I have over 20 plants going right now. I'm 3 weeks into 12\12 on these 2. It's being grown under one mars hydro TS 1000.

Attachments

• received_2370455793219117.jpeg
    received_2370455793219117.jpeg
    601.6 KB · Views: 133
Yea i waz looking at Maybe the marshydro TSL2000 for the 2x4 and TSW2000 for the 4x4 they good lights?
Tsl 2000 would be perfect for the 2x4 while the tsw 2000 would be a little smaller for the footprint on the 4x4. I love their new lights. My plants have responded nicely to them and shown significantly much faster growth then when I had them under other lights..

There are also a bunch of.growers here using their new line of lights ( TS and SP models ) and are getting great results.
I'm still using their first models from the 1900s somewhere lol. Can't even get em on Amazon they're that old but they're solid like. I'll upgrade eventually... Maybe.

I'm still using their first models from the 1900s somewhere lol. Can't even get em on Amazon they're that old but they're solid like. I'll upgrade eventually... Maybe.
When I first started up I bought an older 300w mars hydro on eBay the white model for like $50 something. Within a few days I was looking at their bigger lights. I wasn't sure if I wanted the green reflectors they have them I came across their new line of lights. Happy I went down the road I did.

Interesting reads, does anyone know the yield from one of those SP250's? I was thinking of running 2 in a 2x4 but I'm unsure on the year ect from each.
Get 1.5gpw from their new lights if you know what your doing mate.Bit more if you really know your stuff I'd imagine.

Back
Top Bottom