Best Response when asked if you grow

fook

sorry if its not in the right place, but i couldnt think of a better place to post
but what do you guys think is the best response when youre asked if youre growing cannabis.

im relocating pretty soon and in my situation this question might come up
there was this one time where i almost slipped up, i was smoking with a buddy of mine and we finished whatever was left in the grinder. i just pulled out a nug that i trimmed prematurely for a sampler, it was really leafy and had a long ass stem. he didnt ask anything about growing but the look on his face was like "that is some funky looking weed" then we smoked it and all was good in the world :cool:

what do you guys think is the best response when youre asked if youre growing cannabis.
:cool:

my answer is simple..
are you a police officer or in anyway affiliated with law enforcement or provide law enforcement with incriminating evidence

if no my following answer is simple as well

no.

The answer is ALWAYS no. Simple. Why would it ever be yes?? Even if someone was approaching you because they wanted to make a purchase and you knew they were in noway affiliated with cops, they shouldn't be approaching you like that. So once again, answer is no... Make sense?

- johnny

thanks for all the responses, but i guess i should have been more specific. maybe im looking for a way to say to no but like the most reasonable/believable "no" if you guys kinda know what i mean.

dude this is some funny chit, dude you got a killer grow and your buddys are outta stash, and your like with this big shit eating grin on your mug this is my last bud, and then you pull out the big sticky nug THE ANSWER IS NO.

thanks for all the responses, but i guess i should have been more specific. maybe im looking for a way to say to no but like the most reasonable/believable "no" if you guys kinda know what i mean.
In what setting does a random joe say" hey man do you grow weed?" how does that evan come up when your smoking with ppl? unless YOU start talking about it. So unless you live in a state that allows growing you mite want to keep thos skill sets to yourself :peace:my 2cents

I have always used " I don't grow myself, but a friend of a friend grows some bomb shit and hooks me up every now and then." You'll get alot of "fuckin' rights" and "Lucky" responses from people, and it gets them away from asking you about growing. Good luck bro!

Back
Top Bottom