Hello everyone! My name is Susan (female and a beginner)

Ms S

420 Member
Hi. I smoked a lot of weed in my teens and young twenties. When I moved from CA to VA, I quit for a variety of reasons. SInce then I have smoked once in a great while, when offered.
January 2017. I slipped on the ice and crushed my T11. After I left the hospital, I had part time time assistance. She mentioned to me that she had a neighbor of sold weed. I knew all about the benefits of CBD on a variety of illnesses and pain. So, I asked her if she would buy me a small amount. She did. Marijauna has changed a lot since I was smoking.
The weed made me pretty out of it with intense munchies. I didn't enjoy it and it did nothing for my pain.
My mother became very ill on Christmas day 2019. I flew to Portland, OR and spent a few weeks there. I went straight to the dispensary, bought flower and smoked the entire time I was there. I brought a small amount home in my luggage and was so sad when I ran out.
A couple months later, I went back to Portland to spend some time with her. When I came home I brought a teeny bit over an ounce.
I now would like to be able to grow enough weed for my personal use. My first plant was auto Amnesia haze, indoor. I was disappointed but I also made a lot of mistakes and learned so much.
My second plant is an auto Sour Diesel, she is just starting to grow. I have decided to change my grow area, painting with white reflective paint, relocating the light but not blacking out the room. Any opinons?
So glad to be here.
Susan

Attachments

• 20200927_190619.jpg
    20200927_190619.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • 20200927_191243.jpg
    20200927_191243.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 36
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum @Ms S :welcome:

Watch what you do in Va, I was stationed at Fort Story for awhile, didn't smoke then but a friend did, and they were arrested for "rolling papers" :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

:welcome: Susan
Watch what you do in Va, I was stationed at Fort Story for awhile, didn't smoke then but a friend did, and they were arrested for "rolling papers" :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
^That seems like something to consider, yikes!
There is a lot of information here poke around.
Come say hi to the others.

Welcome Ms S.
It is critical to black out the grow area .
Inside grow is very different than outside.
During “ lights out “ any light leak will most likely cause your plant to hermie.
Total darkness is required.
:goodluck:
With autos, it doesn't matter, they can have 24 hours of light and still flower...I give mine 18 hours of light :thumb:

Good start. Keep filling that pot up, its under filled imo, you could get something nice but a lot more roots with more soil = bigger yields. Smaller pots for sure if you're going to repot (me I dont) into a bigger container, really crazy stuff with photo periods. I use auto and I haven't heard anything about it acting negatively to light bleed and haven't experienced now, I have 2 weeks old getting 18 on and a simple barrier of particle board to block most of the light from the 12/12 flowering autos. I started getting some really great foxtail growth on all my plants flowering. Had 7 cut 2 today, 1 two weeks ago. Yes, I'm staging it out so I have clear-milky and milky-amber heavy as it goes along..anywho
Welcome good luck nice to meet you
Screenshot_20200927-175737_Video Player.jpg

Well I have not grown an auto yet so didn’t know that. Thanks for getting me straight.
I have some GG auto’s that I will try next month , but have not done all my research yet.
:Namaste:
If your doing fine with photos I'd stick with them myself. I wish I had enough head room for indoor photos man. These autos are a different beast and no where close to what you can get outside as far as yield. If I had 9 10 foot ceilings oh brother :oops: ;) good growing with ya

If your doing fine with photos I'd stick with them myself. I wish I had enough head room for indoor photos man. These autos are a different beast and no where close to what you can get outside as far as yield. If I had 9 10 foot ceilings oh brother :oops: ;) good growing with ya
I know the draw backs to auto’s but I want to try at least one grow with them in my grow room.
Expanding my horizons.
I just harvested 6 photos and have an outside tree that should be ready in a couple weeks , so I have a great supply for the winter.
C3D17CE9-1736-46BA-B998-C3955BB4DF0D.jpeg
D79BDD69-5E84-40FA-8539-8CCF965DD34B.jpeg
9D052E22-0C48-47AB-9907-31E8F96513C4.jpeg
D0AC5156-1E44-4D35-A920-27B288E21AE9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom