Best Soils + Nutes?

Jeeztatted

I need to know what the best soil for growing indoor plants ?

Also what nutrients to use... I want to buy "pre-made" Nutes.

What types should I get and should a get multiple soil/Nutes?

I have not really ever paid attention to the broad spectrum of nutes nowadays but I'm currently using Fox Farms, Humboldt's Snow Storm, and Maxi Crop. From my experience the Fox Farms (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom) works just as it says. The Snow Storm gives the plants snow caps. The Maxi Crop from what I noticed made my leaves a really healthy plush green. You can see my grow on Mendo's first indoor soil/hydro grow.

I have not really ever paid attention to the broad spectrum of nutes nowadays but I'm currently using Fox Farms, Humboldt's Snow Storm, and Maxi Crop. From my experience the Fox Farms (Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom) works just as it says. The Snow Storm gives the plants snow caps. The Maxi Crop from what I noticed made my leaves a really healthy plush green. You can see my grow on Mendo's first indoor soil/hydro grow.

So what soil do you use? Fox Farm (what type)

And your using all those nutes at one time? Meaning when ever your feeding you use all those nutes?

and can I get the link to your grow?

depending on your nutes, you will use most of them all the time, just different amounts of each one, depending on where you are in the grow. if you look around you can find a feeding chart that tell you how much of each one in each week of grow.

depending on your nutes, you will use most of them all the time, just different amounts of each one, depending on where you are in the grow. if you look around you can find a feeding chart that tell you how much of each one in each week of grow.

cool thank you !

Plagron Nutrients!, been with them for a long time, and they just keep on getting better. They have amazing soils as well. ANd different categories, for Soil, coco, bio, or Hydro. CANNA is really good as well.

I used one bag of FF ocean forest and one bag of FF happy frog. I mixed the two. The first week I gave my plants only water. Then I just started using weak strength mixes following the FF feed schedule on google. After

I could see the plants could handle it, I started raising the dose to the heavy feeding and doing it about every three days. I did mix all fertilizers in one gallon jugs at times. But sometimes each jug was its own type of

fertilizer. Now I just mix it all in a two gallon bucket. Works great. Mix and match and find what you like.

Back
Top Bottom