Bgsixx's 2x4 Grow Lab, Different Strains, Lots Of Pics

Day 48 flowering beginning of week 8.
Babes are looking great, no complaints. The og is starting to flop over even more now. Her buds are thickening up nicely. The gsc is starting to swell alot too, and is dense and the frostiest out of them all. Still smells like piss to me. The lil white widow, is very small, with small dense, frosty budlets!!! Sometimes i think shes a waste of time, but i couldn't kill her. Im gonna have to start committing herbicide on these lil plants.lol Not much resources used on her. Plain water and some dry amendments, and love. So no harm.
The vegging clones are doing great in new home, transplanted a few days ago.
The autos are little weak growing bitches, but what can i do, letem finish and smoke them bitches.lol
Next round I'll go with northern lights autos... Not gonna be expecting a lot out of them, they were freebies.
So far this run is going pretty good. The flowering babes are gonna get just water from here on out. Might hit ww with some roots organic terp tea bloom... Didn't topdress her with other 2 bc she was looking green and healthy from last topdress. Autos will also get just water. Heres some pics.

IMG_20240211_030241207_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240211_030350484_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240211_030324422_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240211_030314828_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240211_030307999_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240211_030213916_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240211_030202364_HDR.jpg

Old socks,lol thats a new one to me.
The 2 things i dont like about fabric pots, is the leaking out of the side of pot when watering, and not being able, well for me anyway, to tie plants down. To flimsy imo. But with my iv watering bags, using one on white widow now, the watering part isn't a problem. Really though i think they both work about the same, especially if you put some perilite, lava rocks or pumice stones on the bottom of pot.
They're leaking bad cause they're too dry. Definitely no need for the extra drainage
Just put a saucer underneath. It's a bit of a curve as far as watering goes, but it's almost impossible to over water in fabric. Kind of less water more often. I basically water every day. About 2 gallons for my entire garden
But yeah, if ya don't like em, that's cool. You're doing a hell of a job in those buckets. I mostly had to switch because of the living soil.

That's why I have never fucked w autos. I always see mixed results. Some look good, a lot look really small. Smoke.is.smoke.for.me though. I just don't feel like fuckin around for a few grams. Little half a zip ain't too b. ad they look good though. Can't judge a ho by her size. 😂 I see what you mean though, have a small plant taking up a lot of real estate. You could get 12 3 gallon pots in their. Pull a nice little weight. Lol...so many options. You'll have even more in a few days. 😉

They're leaking bad cause they're too dry. Definitely no need for the extra drainage
Just put a saucer underneath. It's a bit of a curve as far as watering goes, but it's almost impossible to over water in fabric. Kind of less water more often. I basically water every day. About 2 gallons for my entire garden
But yeah, if ya don't like em, that's cool. You're doing a hell of a job in those buckets. I mostly had to switch because of the living soil.
Yeah plan on using iv watering bags anyway so not really gonna have to worry about over/under watering. And when ive been hand watering, I've gotten better at telling when they need water. I just picked up some pretty cheap 5gal plastic pots for cheap at grow shop, so I was just trying to pump them up a lil.lol Shit i love fabric pots, just cant water as fast, and if i do they suck that shit up anyway. But like you said, the aeration is second to none!

That's why I have never fucked w autos. I always see mixed results. Some look good, a lot look really small. Smoke.is.smoke.for.me though. I just don't feel like fuckin around for a few grams. Little half a zip ain't too b. ad they look good though. Can't judge a ho by her size. 😂 I see what you mean though, have a small plant taking up a lot of real estate. You could get 12 3 gallon pots in their. Pull a nice little weight. Lol...so many options. You'll have even more in a few days. 😉
Yeah the autos just dont like me, bc like you ive seen some autos online that are huge, or at least normal size. All these mfers ive been popping are mini plants. 2ozs is the most and 14grams is the least. But i think the lowest record is getting ready to be shattered. The plant drying now im thinking 7grams now. And the other one in that pot will be less. And im like you, 14grams aint shit, i want at least 2ozs off of any plant i do. If i get over a ounce im not happy, but satisfied. Less than an ounce im pissed. But cant do shit, but smoke it!!! Lol im still gonna try autos though, its a little exciting poppin a seed and waiting to see what you get. And hell the veg light is gonna be on anyway

A few bud pics at day 50 flower. The gscookies is looking very good. Im ready to smoke some of her. Really all of them are looking great, not a yellow leaf in sight. They will receive only plain tap water from here on out. Waiting on the fade now. Don't know when these are supposed to be done, have to research the estimated finishing times. Whoohoo!!!!

IMG_20240213_090750108_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240213_090604514.jpg

IMG_20240213_090558410.jpg

IMG_20240213_090538857_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240213_090209621_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240213_090446576_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240213_090455297_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240213_090515315_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240213_090521085_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240213_090529735_HDR.jpg

Looking back on this run and the mistakes ive made.

1st i think i mightve over watered a couple of times.

Gotta start letting them dry out a lil more. And definitely need to start keeping a journal. Next run i will use this forum as a journal and keep a written journal. And give the ladies at least 2 days to dry out. And maybe stop trying to keep topsoil moist with daily mistings.

2nd definitely over amended the soil. Was supposed to give them 1 1/2 tbs/gal of soil gave them 2. Leaf tips on both og's are burnt, bagseed took it.

So i probably wont get what im supposed to outta this setup but theres always next run!!!
I would suggest lifting them a little so when you do water they don't sit in what drains out. Good job and I'm growing a og kush now.

Enjoying some banana purple punch auto, she smells just like banana and berries. And the taste is a one, the high is pretty dam couchlocky, at first I feel a lil buzz in the head then, its off to tv land!!!
Got my 5gal pots ready for autos, they wont go in until others are dry. Ready for this run to end but wont rush it. Gonna let these gals fade and ripen right, will make sure trics are right for me. Mostly cloudy with a lil amber. 10% or so.
Also chopped the other auto that was in 2plant bucket. And when i dump the bucket that shit was stinking, i think the other plants roots had started rotting. Maybe that why it stalled at the end, with minimal swelling. Lesson learned, go with same strain if i do that again. A few pics from today.
Banana purple punch getting smoked!
IMG_20240216_191029424.jpg
IMG_20240216_192502279.jpg

Some flowering tent shots day 53
IMG_20240216_080425317.jpg
IMG_20240216_080409769.jpg
IMG_20240216_080417193.jpg
IMG_20240216_080441663.jpg
IMG_20240216_080458874.jpg
IMG_20240216_080518521.jpg
IMG_20240216_080452680.jpg

Had to make 2 comments! Bro that shit looks 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! Should post a pic up in the show us your full flowering garden section. Idk, that gave looks like she might finish first. Either way, excellent job! That OG looks nice. Who's genetics are they?
Thanks man. The gscookies is cali connection and the white widow and og kush are freebies from seedsman. Yeah i love the structure and growth of og, shes got those thick old school buds, and shes dense af, thought she would be fluffy but nope all these plants have densed up very nicely. The gsc and og have some leaves starting to fade, the ww is green af. Turned light back to 18/6 for last 10 days. Heard it helps, idk.

Thanks man. The gscookies is cali connection and the white widow and og kush are freebies from seedsman. Yeah i love the structure and growth of og, shes got those thick old school buds, and shes dense af, thought she would be fluffy but nope all these plants have densed up very nicely. The gsc and og have some leaves starting to fade, the ww is green af. Turned light back to 18/6 for last 10 days. Heard it helps, idk.
Yeah, I've heard that too, for the light schedule. It won't hurt. One thing in the past years I e been doing this, I find the majority of the bulk happens in the late stages. A plant that people pull at 8 weeks will massively bulk if you take it to 10. Not all, but for the most part. That og looks like it's got some time yet, she gonna be CHUNKY! Again man, nice job. I'd def post some shots for garden of the month or something.

Thanks bro. Yeah got to thinking about switching light back but im just gonna let them go 10 more days and chop, if trics are right if not ill let them go 3-4 more days but thats it with this light cycle dont want them to start revegging, i heard if you leave them for more them 14 days with 18/6 theyll do that. Most people say to be safe no longer than 10, so if they look right they come down, as long as most trics are milky with a few amber im good. I'll let em go longer next run since im running same GSC and og kush. Thinking about scrogging.

Ok so went ahead and changed lights back to 12/12. Didnt want to go past 10 days of lights on 18. I got scared of them going back into reveg. In a couple days I'll flip it back to 18-6. Bc i really wanna harvest these around day 63. Gotta get next run going. Its day 55 today end of week

Back
Top Bottom