Bgsixx's 2x4 Grow Lab, Different Strains, Lots Of Pics

That's bad ass mang....that tent looks like a size small yoga pant on Niki Minaj! That bitch is full! Hell yeah. Fuck bro, 13 is Killin it in a 2x4. If you hit a P.....champion status!
Ha ha dam thats a fat azz!!! Hope my buds come out like that. Lol yeah i think 12-13 is my max. But if i get a lb, I'll shit myself!!! Lol i know after about 30 days or so of flowering, im popping me some spk and sfv og seeds!!! Whoohooo!!! Lol

Day 5 flower babes are doing great, imo. Looks like a carpet of green. Everything is pretty even going across, i expect right side of tent to grow taller, bc its receiving more intense light, cant dim it. And its as high as it can go. Oh well. Really not much going on, been plucking a few leaves blocking light. Day 21 will do big defoli. Will water tomorrow with kelpwater.

Veg tent is coming along around day 6 lets call it. Both plants(N.Lights autos) look normal so far. Trying my hardest to not over water.
Also made some butter, used 1oz of bud(sour d and gsc) it was slightly seeded, and 1oz of trim to a pound(4 sticks) of unsalted butter. Shit smelled good while it was infusing. Used the crockpot method. Let cook for 12 hours or so. Gonna make some brownies today. Im stoked dudes!!! Pics
IMG_20240316_023938626_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_013652178_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_013647154_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_024049643_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20240316_024049643_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_013432111_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_013451605_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_013507630_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_013447560_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240316_013440058_HDR.jpg

Also looking back on first 2 runs, i might be starting my training to early. Watched a few videos and noticed most guys dont start training until about 30 days or so into veg. Somebody also said veg doesn't start until the plants have 4 nodes. I just been counting veg from sprout. Idk just gonna keep trying and tweaking shit until I find my groove!!! Tmi out there!!!
I don't count days or weeks anymore ,other than just keep track of how long the grow is. after enough grows you can tell what the plant wants to do by how it looks

I don't count days or weeks anymore ,other than just keep track of how long the grow is. after enough grows you can tell what the plant wants to do by how it looks
I agree im getting to that point too in veg and flower. Finding my groove for this setup and situation. But i still like to count days in flower so i can see if breeders estimates are close, and so far they have been.

Ok so butter came out ok. Need to do a cleaning or 2 on it but it looks ok to me. 1st time so i dont know what that is, but its a nice green color so i know it has weed in it!!!! Lol. Also made some brownies, and fucked up the recipe after reading it five freakin times. Wtf. It said to use 1/3 a cup of oil, so im using butter and only used 1/4 of a cup. Dont know why, probably bc i thought a quarter was more than a third, what a fuckin idiot!!! Yes i was and am high!!!! Always oh well got another batch to do. Ill get it right this time. When these cool on to next batch. Pics of course
IMG_20240316_111231566.jpg
IMG_20240316_111223806.jpg
IMG_20240316_111005809.jpg
IMG_20240316_110956879.jpg
IMG_20240316_110949706.jpg

Ok so butter came out ok. Need to do a cleaning or 2 on it but it looks ok to me. 1st time so i dont know what that is, but its a nice green color so i know it has weed in it!!!! Lol. Also made some brownies, and fucked up the recipe after reading it five freakin times. Wtf. It said to use 1/3 a cup of oil, so im using butter and only used 1/4 of a cup. Dont know why, probably bc i thought a quarter was more than a third, what a fuckin idiot!!! Yes i was and am high!!!! Always oh well got another batch to do. Ill get it right this time. When these cool on to next batch. Pics of course
Great job

On the first batch just cut a brownie and then put some butter on it. Lol. Like banana bread. Fuck mang....I'm hungry. My wife been making sourdough bread. I'd put some on that shit. Some corn bread.....bro, green buttered corn bread. That's that shit right there! Lol

On the first batch just cut a brownie and then put some butter on it. Lol. Like banana bread. Fuck mang....I'm hungry. My wife been making sourdough bread. I'd put some on that shit. Some corn bread.....bro, green buttered corn bread. That's that shit right there! Lol
Hell yeah, those 1st ones was strong as shit, i was high til bout 7pm... Ate the fucker at 1pm, almost ate another one at 2 but decided to wait, and 10 minutes later i started feeling it. And dam was i high. Tried to smoke a blunt, and put that bitch down after a couple of hits.
Im not eating a whole one if the 2nd batch. I'll break that bitch in half. But yeah i think i did good for first ever edible, besides firecrackers. Gonna invest in one of those infusion machines on amazon. To much dam work, and smell. But cooking the brownies, i didnt hardly smell anything, and old lady was happy too. Still gotta ass of butter left. Next adventure, ice water hash!!!

Hell yeah, those 1st ones was strong as shit, i was high til bout 7pm... Ate the fucker at 1pm, almost ate another one at 2 but decided to wait, and 10 minutes later i started feeling it. And dam was i high. Tried to smoke a blunt, and put that bitch down after a couple of hits.
Im not eating a whole one if the 2nd batch. I'll break that bitch in half. But yeah i think i did good for first ever edible, besides firecrackers. Gonna invest in one of those infusion machines on amazon. To much dam work, and smell. But cooking the brownies, i didnt hardly smell anything, and old lady was happy too. Still gotta ass of butter left. Next adventure, ice water hash!!!
It is a lot of work. Lol. Hash is a lot of work. Lol. I did a couple runs a few years back. Still got my bags too. I'd like to try some dry sifting at some point. I'm made some iso once too. Basically turned out like shatter. That's kinda cool too.

It is a lot of work. Lol. Hash is a lot of work. Lol. I did a couple runs a few years back. Still got my bags too. I'd like to try some dry sifting at some point. I'm made some iso once too. Basically turned out like shatter. That's kinda cool too.
Yeah ive done a qwiso before didnt like that felt like i was smoking chemicals. I saw where icewater hash is a little labor intensive w/o a machine, but i want to see for myself. But if i like the end product, i will get a machine got me some cheap temu bags coming. Shit not too cheap 36 bucks for a set of 8 5gallon bags. Thought they would be a good starter set.

I know its hard ive seen a couple of vids, and it takes a lot of stirring. But like on the vids, i wanna scoop some hash up with my cold spoon, and plop that shit down on the mat!!! Lol if its too much work, and i like final product, i will get a cheap machine.lol wtf do you do with icewater hash, sprinkle it on a blunt or use some kinda rig or bong. I really dont know what to do with final product. Any ideas are welcome. Could just make some butter or mct oil with it too.?

I know its hard ive seen a couple of vids, and it takes a lot of stirring. But like on the vids, i wanna scoop some hash up with my cold spoon, and plop that shit down on the mat!!! Lol if its too much work, and i like final product, i will get a cheap machine.lol wtf do you do with icewater hash, sprinkle it on a blunt or use some kinda rig or bong. I really dont know what to do with final product. Any ideas are welcome. Could just make some butter or mct oil with it too.?
Yeah, I didn't grate mine so it wasn't all full melt, so I just kept the grades separate. You can press it between parchment paper with your hand, and roll it out into snakes, put it in blunts or joints like that. I just topped bowls with it. Made a very nice tasty punch. It does taste way better than the iso hash. Bro, you gotta check out NV closet med grower on y.t. look for his hash video. Very informative and super easy. His videos were cool as fuck, but I'd recommend his for washing. The easiest and most in depth I've found, without making it super complicated. Even takes it to full melt.

Yeah, I didn't grate mine so it wasn't all full melt, so I just kept the grades separate. You can press it between parchment paper with your hand, and roll it out into snakes, put it in blunts or joints like that. I just topped bowls with it. Made a very nice tasty punch. It does taste way better than the iso hash. Bro, you gotta check out NV closet med grower on y.t. look for his hash video. Very informative and super easy. His videos were cool as fuck, but I'd recommend his for washing. The easiest and most in depth I've found, without making it super complicated. Even takes it to full melt.
Ok thanks i will check him out. Ok so i can do the same thing ive been doing with kief, but instead of sprinkling, i need to roll it... Gotcha. Also got a mighty vaporizer but i dont think it gets hot enough, only goes to210c. Will probaby get some kinda pen. Thanks

Looking at the flower tent i need to get second net up and top dress gsc on right side. Gonna water them tonight.

Veg tent is perking up. Gonna hook up iv water bags tonight. Theyre growing pretty good, still hard to tell if they are gonna be small autos, but im thinking they might be average size. Kinda hard to tell when i start in pots this big.

Will have pics tonight.

From yesterday:
Day 14 flower/Day 17 for clones
Autos are doing great, might actually get something from them. Breeder says 75 days from seed. Had to turn bags down they were dumping too much water... Gotem dialed in now.

Flower tent is a mess!!! Had to defoli right side of tent, bc alot of leaves had water on them and were touching, so cut alot of shit from under net, and mightve went to hard on right side. On left side of tent, gsc is looking a lil yellow, all plants have gotten same, and they have just been top dressed b4 flip. Shes still growing, so not gonna panic. Watered on top last time, will do it again tomorrow and give them all some recharge and kelp. The canopy kinda got away from me, im just gonna let them grow until day 21, then ill do major defoli. Will still pluck a leaf blocking light, or tuck. Top dressed gsc on right yesterday. The og in the middle is just chugging along. Looking good. Still on the fence about using second net. Maybe later on if i get lucky and buds are falling over, ill use it as a trellis. Heres some more pics, they are getting taller, hope they stop stretching soon. Also received bubblebags, set of 8bags 5gallon. 36bucks they seem pretty sturdy. We'll see
IMG_20240324_232954003_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_015554514_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240324_112342822_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_015753936_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_020502807_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_020411506_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_015742234_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_020511012_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_020407262_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240325_015800006_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom