Big Bud Photos: Start Date 1 April

Really? ok moving fan shortly!!

Yep it s mentioned in almost all the websites that explain how to dry. The fan straight on the plants would make them dry to quick! It has to slowly dry so that the chlorophyll can be oxydated, degraded which will get rid of the harsh smoke. Just type "harvest dry bud" on Google you will have tons of details of why slow dry is mandatory for good taste and smoke

Yep it s mentioned in almost all the websites that explain how to dry. The fan straight on the plants would make them dry to quick! It has to slowly dry so that the chlorophyll can be oxydated, degraded which will get rid of the harsh smoke. Just type "harvest dry bud" on Google you will have tons of details of why slow dry is mandatory for good taste and smoke
You`re right. What was I thinking!! Damn good weed,this!!:oops::eek::D

Just took a cutting off my clone,from the bottom. It was nicely developed and hopefully pulls through. I expect a good yield from this clone,which will be 12/12 soon as the other grow is dry. In the meantime the sun can veg for me and what a cracking job its doing for those branches! With just 1 plant this time, it will get all the light. So,a decent crop is guaranteed. The new clone will give me a nice extra crop for xmas!! Pics tmrw.

Back
Top Bottom