Big Buddha Cheese x Cheese: First Time Grower!

Thats a pretty cool idea with putting lights in your suitcases though

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Thanks they did seem happy and secure in there. The drive was 20 minster long so a total of 30 mins in the case.

Verbal I had been meaning to move to a better property and my current location is just not suitable what with a council inspection and a fire door check and smoke alarms test It was the best thing to do. Either that or take the girls down :0

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm sure they will be ok. Just make sure to keep an eye out for the gonads!

I just watched United eek out another draw against stoke..painful to watch teams put 11 behind the ball after they score for the entirety of the rest of the game.....City all over Spurs in the first half...lets see what happens in the second...

Hi guys. So... as we know I had to move the girls from my house which was a shared property. The landlord dropped fire door and smoke alarm checks as well a second check from the council. This meant the landlord himself wanted to commense work on the doors before hand etc. In total a guaranteed 3 plant invasions. Not good.
I've moved them but havent been able to set up ventilation. They've been here for 5 days now.

It gets better... the property I moved the girls too was actually only a temporary move.(my girls house) Today i signed the tenancy agreement for my new property which is more than adaquate for what I need it for. I will be moving the girls again but this time I'll take some photos of the suitcase plansportation. Here are some pics of the girls as of yesterday or day before. I've been so busy working on carpets curtains and decorating in my girls house as she only moved in last week in preparation of our expected baby. As you can tell my stress levels are through the roof I just need a sit down and chat with the girls..

Will be posting more regularly again now that I've sorted the refurbishment and new accommodation.

Peace, Jari

420-magazine-mobile1706219151.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1091580980.jpg

Stressful times buddy...you will get there. Congrats on the upcoming birth! Girls looking healthy and hopefully will be in their new permanent home soon enough...

One thing I always tell myself when I'm stressed is it will pass and it always does.

Thanks V. They seem happy though for the stretch I've had very little growth. I'm on cfls right now. Not too happy about that.

I'm sure having a baby will solve all my stress so I'm not too worried about that :)

Female lady parts on show no 'gonads' in sight. I know strain and phenos play a part in probabilities of hermaphroditing. I feel comfortable saying the cross bred indica I'm using is very strong. They've not even been on a timer. I have no excuse for not picking up the hid or leds neither do I have any excuse for not using timers or fans but then again if I hadn't have been this busy you can be sure I'd have posted here more than I have. I have been promising lots of updates..

BTW I have a plug in Ozone generator. It cost 24. And so far with no fans or extraction I haven't smelled the girls once. And lately they wreak haha. I recommend getting one to all of you. They also reduce risks of mould and bacteria which is nice. Can't say I like the smell they produce but you can't smell it unless your in a confined spaces with it.

I'm going to start an auto flower grow and new regular feminised plants. I have a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 which I can use. I have extra fans and ducting and I have some money spare so I'll be setting up 2 extra grows in the next 2 weeks. Not sure whether to start a journal featuring all 3 grows. Thoughts ?

Hey buddy. Nobody knows how to be a parent until they are one. You will be fine I'm sure and the feelings of stress you have are totally normal.

On another note...be careful how big your grow gets...it's a discipline keeping it small but down the line it could pay off in years if you know what I mean.

White shoots developing out of big girls growth sites now. Really exciting. No balls still. The girls will be relocated tomorrow in to the 1 x 1 x 2 they're in now only at the new property. They will be looked after as best I can once here as they've been gimped in my shed cupboard with an unreliable heater and no ventilation all week. I noticed temps dropped to 13°C last night.. not sure what to make of that but will keep a close eye on things. :S

Deliveries will start arriving tomorrow and I'll hopefully get a chance to show some of them set up in a day or so! The unveiling so to speak.

I've spent a lot of money on this stuff but I'm quite happy with it and I'm sure I'll perform miracles across the next few months.

As an update on the new grow.. I cant decide between Autos or regulars. I'm leaning towards autos whilst I veg up some vat regulars.. okay I think I've made my mind up. I'll also be using at least 3 different strains possibly Sativas..

Speak to you soon!

Just a quick update.

All the girls have are now showing white pistols and 0 signs of male parts and believe me I've been a real plant perv tonight. Just plant vaginas.

I've had almost no vegetative growth in the last 2 weeks but if you've been following along you will know exactly why that is lol. Time shall tell.
In another week we will know the worst of the damage at the very least!

Peace

Fuck I missed! It basically the same as topping only you take off just enough to leave some of the new growth. Instead of being topped (having two main chutes now) it can produce 3 4 new mains. It's very cool stuff. I recommend reading up on Growweedeasy that's best place for you. Welcome aboard and Thanks. Try to find my Jari's Secret Garden journal as it's just started

I'm 20 days in to flower. That's pretty bad right?

Hey Jari..I didn't realise you were so far into flower. They should be a lot more developed by now....what's happened was the periods of light the girls got turned them back to veg state...don't worry.....just make sure they stick to 12/12 now...it's probably knocked you back about 10 to 15 days.

All is good...just a bit bored during the day but otherwise fine. How's mum and baby doing...they should be home today or tomorrow right?

Back
Top Bottom