Big Buddha Cheese x Cheese: First Time Grower!

Couple of things on the grow....if you decide to use ro water you will need a cal mag supplement. Also I think if you want to give your plants a better start don't let them have the type of soil you chose until they are at least 2 weeks old. You have two options, leach the crap out of some soil you currently have and use that or buy an unfertilised soil for starting them. If you do this your plants will grow much quicker.
When I use soil which is only for mother's I start with happy frog and then when 18 inch I switch to oceans Forest

Sent from my Robin using --------

I did not know that sorry! Also I used coco the first time but the secrecy of the last one got severely compromised so I shut her down. Was 2-3 weeks in to veg. They will be missed. Had a mix of sativas and indicas.

Since moving to soil however I'm really happy with the plant magic. It has a small margin on fert that did not result in over feet but grew a lot faster and healthier in the seedling stage I was very impressed. I recommend Plant Magic. It also comes with mychorizea fungus so that's a bonus though. I think though I'm not sure but the plant magic nutes feed the mychorizae too. I also noticed that once transplanting that I didn't need to give her a feed. So in essence she is over 6 weeks and has only had one feed. Two if you include the one I flushed out the day after.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh no they've bounced back. I've even done some LST on the big girl tonight. Hope the pictures are clear take a look!
420-magazine-mobile1066921836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230753968.jpg
420-magazine-mobile262978780.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2067364472.jpg

Have you tried LST before? Had to double check I didn't get an LSD auto-correct there haha :D

No I didn't lst before but from what I can see you did good there. Lovely looking plants now.

Lo bud i thought i'd best swing by & say hello after some banter on stuff :thumb:

I see you mention 24/0 for germination & are you still using that for veg with the 600 w MH ?

Also how old are those girls from germination ya still in veg ah.

400 is about right Jari. Will enable you to get closer to the plants with the bulb. How are you finding the lighthouse max tent?

Plus are you using an electronic ballast or magnetic? Sounds like you may have the lumatek electronic that lights both metal halide and hps.

Also holy shit I just ordered a brilliant fan. The TD Silent 125. More expensive side of fans but at 20db and it pulls 400+ cubic meterage sounds too good to be true!

Yup seen those advertised a good fan but i think you need to wire in your own electric cable lead / plug for that one.

As fast I know Jari the lighthouse guys are a few of them that broke off from secret Jardin, the ones who made your previous tent. Glad you like it. Great that you have that ballast. Tip for you....don't switch to your dual spec until 2 weeks after you change the lights. It keeps the internode length tight.

Hi Jarimuana, I hope the mod isn't giving you a hard time about your previous comment. I know there was nothing in it.

On another note...I love your journal and am looking forward to those babies flowering!

I'd pm you but I have to wait until 50 posts. A good idea from 420 however frustrating it is at the beginning.

Keep em growing!

Back
Top Bottom