Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

Is this mold on my Fini cola? I dried it pretty well before jarring with a Boveda pack. Admittedly I didn't burp the jars but I thought I didn't need to with the Boveda. I am sad.
cty.jpg

vty.jpg

you should add some hydrogen peroxide to a cup of water and dip the buds in a bunch of times. after that dip them in a plain cup of water then lay or hang them out to dry.

Is this mold on my Fini cola? I dried it pretty well before jarring with a Boveda pack. Admittedly I didn't burp the jars but I thought I didn't need to with the Boveda. I am sad.
cty.jpg

vty.jpg

That does look like mould on your bud. I would cut out the mould from your bud with a pair of sharp scissors cleaned with alcohol.

that's just the way the plant grows. also I think physical damage can turn trichomes amber prematurely.

The trichomes in your photographs appear to be 3%-5% amber. I harvest my cannabis plants by trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

CHOP DAY

It's Saturday so today works out the best. I probably could go a little longer but I think they're ready. I haven't watered in 5 days so they're getting droopy
I wanted to take some individual pics. I'll actually start chopping once night falls
Flo-OG #1 she's the most leggy pheno
WP_20140809_14_19_20_Pro.jpg

Flo-OG #2 she is the more stacked of the two Flo-OGs. This is my one plant in a smart pot
ewn.jpg

OX #1 this is the prettiest of the 4 plants. She's showing purple and she's never been under 70F so it's straight genetics.
vfa.jpg
cde.jpg

OX #2
mlp.jpg

Family pic in the same order from the left
bgt.jpg

More pics tonight and tomorrow.
PEACE:yahoo::yahoo::surf::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom