Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

Guys....... guys guys guys....guys, hey guys.... guys guys guys guys guys guys guys ...guys....hey guys....

trimming is hard

I just finished cleaning up after trimming Flo-OG #1

4 and a 1/2 hours
I thought I would trim them all tonight and I did one...and it's the smallest plant of the 4
The only thing that kept me going was beautiful scissor hash that was up but beautifully smooth Indica energy. That and looking at pretty bud.
Cola. Pardon the trim amateur trim job
xtb.jpg

get on in there
iqz.jpg

The popcorn was relentless on this plant, and the "popcorn" got bigger and bigger as I trimmed longer and longer. That's fine though. I'm going to make some nice blond bubble with the 2 packed full zips of 1st grade trim. As soon as I order bags.

My house loves the popcorn jar. It's a lotto on what bud pops out. Every player is a winner!

Congratulations on your harvest!

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

way ahead of you lol. I spent my evening trying my hand at bubble.

I got an 8 bag 5gal set. The first run i did, I just agitated for about 5 minutes. The second run I stirred for about 20 minutes. The results are below. You can tell the smaller tan stuff is the first run. The big green ones are the second run.
5 bags of sugar and popcorn from Flo-OG and OX, unseen is a jar of sugar from Fini auto
ioa.jpg

rqz.jpg

I'm trying to redo the cannabutter I made a couple weeks ago with the left over bubble trim mixed with more butter and the original weak butter I made. We'll see how it turns out.
eui.jpg

Thanks folks. The grow was the culmination of a dream of mine since I was 14. To finally be able to enjoy every part of this plant that we sometimes take for granted was awesome. I loved every minute of growing, with exception of the time the filter stopped working.

Now I will take a break and work on improving my grow space. I need to figure out a way to vent straight outside rather than into the attic. That would never work in winter here due to the humidity, and ice, etc. However, next grow will certainly include Super Strains "Amnesia" and probably whichever of these 3 I like the most because i have more seeds of all of them.

I had a chance to use my new percolator with both Flo-OG and OX. They are both VERY strong. I'm not a good judge of %THC so you'll just have to use your imagination lol. They both need to cure more because they still smell grassy in the jar. Fini auto now smells beautiful.

Flo-OG has a very long effect and is up but not too much. Still an Indica. Taste could be better but I assume it's still a matter of curing.

OX is nice and heavy after about 45 minutes. The initial effect was for me was very stoned. My mind was definitely in a different place as was my body but settled into mainly a body high after a couple hours.

Thanks for everybody's help. This grow has been super fun and very educational. I got a lot of help from you guys and gals.

This journal can be moved to completed journals.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom