Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

Day 56 of flower
Family shot 2 Flo-OGs on left 2 OX on right. I've been mixing in MOAB from Mad Farmer to finish. We should be getting close on some of these.
cpe.jpg

My tallest OX
poi1.jpg
acx.jpg
tbv.jpg

My tallest Flo-OG. Her bottom leaves are a little banged up but the rest of the plant is great. I love how leggy she looks.
mkv.jpg
njr.jpg
uio.jpg

don't mind me
vc.jpg

:rollit:

ouch. hopefully she will be ok. the buds look amazing. I think about a week. are the pistils changing quickly now?

Well, it's flush time. I went a little long on my Fini autos and it's some pretty intense couch lock so I'm going to monitor these closely.
My girls won't win beauty contests but I love them all the same.
Ran 5 gals through each 5 gal pot.
don't mind the bathroom we're going to remodel eventually
OX on left Flo-OG on right
iop.jpg

Ox on left Flo-OG on right
crt.jpg

Your trichomes in the photographs are mostly cloudy.

which is concerning since I only flushed on Sunday

Nice shape to the flo-og, but ox looks like the one to knock your socks off.

Then again, I don't know what I'm talking about :)

Both Flo-OGs have a particularly sativa pheno (despite only being 30%) so it's smaller flowers in general.

Trichomes change from clear to cloudy to amber as they mature. I harvest my cannabis plants by trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Hydrofarm_AEM30_30x_Active_Eye_Loupe.png

Active Eye Loupe, 30X

I tried the vape test before my first harvest two weeks ago.
The vape never felt like there was much of a head high or body buzz.
I harvested based on 100% cloudy trichomes.
The dried smoke is powerful !!!

I think a vape test is worthwhile, but it may take a few harvests
to translate the green vape effects into a prediction about the cured and dried smoke/vape effects

My White Widow harvested at 100% cloudy white trichomes, 0% Amber stayed that way.
My Carmelicious harvested at the same developed about 10% Amber during the drying process.
That Amber is sooooo deliciously luscious. It's like a blues saxophone.
Didn't loose any head high at that low level.

My final plant is at 80% cloudy and a hint of amber.
I'm going for 50% Amber, even if it takes month.

I want a 30x glass. I have a lighted 60x-100x scope and it iss too hard to control.

Enjoy your future harvest !

:love:

Back
Top Bottom