Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

I chopped little fini today.
fan leaves removed
bc8.jpg

chopped
hoz.jpg

I washed them in 3 trays
1) tap water with fresh lemon juice and baking soda (soak for a couple minutes)
2) tap water
3) tap water
I didn't use foliars or see any signs of mold so i didn't do the more involved hydrogen peroxide wash. This is a compare and contrast with the unwashed big auto.
Big auto and little auto hanging together. Room is 70-80F 60-65RH. fan to circulate the room.
ref1.jpg

I put one of those crystal dehumidifier cups in the room to get it down a bit but with the vent fan pulling fresh air into the room all the time I don't now how much it will work.
One weird thing, the smell of the little auto disappeared in the last couple days. Like it smells like vaguely plant like but nothing else not strong. Not like weed, just like a plant. Any ideas?

Smoke (vape) report

sdfh.jpg

I cut a bud off of little auto last week. I dried for 5 days and it's been in a jar with a Boveda for 3 days

These buds are a little fluffy but nice and sticky. Pretty light in color. Weird aroma that I attribute to the Boveda.

the flavor was good, I'm still developing my palate but I'd describe it as piny and herbal. Super smooth in the vape.

I filled my Pax Ploom and I have to say if it's all like this I am really pleased. It's a nice up high but with no racy feeling (which I don't like usually) It's a limited body effect so I feel great on my toes and took the dog for a walk. I'd say it's moderate in strength. It's an automatic AK47 if that means something to anyone. I've never had AK47

This is all tentative since I harvested this bud a week early and it's only cured for 3 days. I suspect the rest will be stronger and have more body effect. The plant was a joy to grow for this noob and I didn't have a single problem. It went 91 days from sprouting which is on the button for what the breeder claimed. In the last 3 weeks it lived under 12/12 which may have resulted in a smaller yield than possible, I don't know.

So with this I can recommend Fini auto from Super Strains

Congratulations on harvest and bud wash.

In my limited experience with AK47, it's a good candidate for stoner couchlock, but if you push yourself to move it is a great companion to heavy gardening out other active work. I've been able to work hard outdoors for hours with a smile on my face. It's hard to know how it behaves as a smoke since most of my experience is with AK47 dominant mixes in brownies.

AK47 is popular with the local high school kids.

the smell returns after it's dried properly. thanks for the measurement. congrats again!

Re: Big Jack's first grow ever! Flo-Og/FINI, Znet-9 LED, in dirt

Dude I had a similar situation a few grows back and what a brother grower told me was you should put the bean in pointy end up and I did ever since then. I unfortunatly lost her but a lesson well learned and I have been 30 for 30 since. Good luck and keep us posted bro. I am gonna be curious about this one.

So my cannabutter was a failure. It's annoying because I made a batch of cookies just to take to Las Vegas. What happened? I used about a 1/4 oz sugar leaves with a half lb butter, cooked for 2 hours. I'll spread some on toast tomorrow to see if it's just weak.

I didn't see the plants for one week and they are fattening up nicely. No vertical growth so I guess the stretch is over. Just getting fatter
vyt.jpg
jvb.jpg
ixc.jpg
xlo.jpg

my first batch was also a fail. I was eating the butter like a candy bar and didn't feel much lolol

at least the flowers look great and are still growing strong :thumb:

BJ,
We shipped 300pcs lamps including 10pcs znet9 and 8pcs znet12 to CA USA by sea,they will be there on 25th Aug,thus the price ship to US address will be better a lot then,plz tell your friends about this good news LoL

BJ,
We shipped 300pcs lamps including 10pcs znet9 and 8pcs znet12 to CA USA by sea,they will be there on 25th Aug,thus the price ship to US address will be better a lot then,plz tell your friends about this good news LoL

Awesome :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom