Big Jack's First Grow Ever - Flo-Og - FINI - Znet-9 LED - In Dirt

very cool :) I would cut the buds from the stalk and lay them out so they dry quicker.

The power went out this morning and within 2 hrs the whole upstairs reeked. It was kind of an eye opener. I'll have to remember to kick any guests out if the power goes out.

Lol. Sorry folks, time to leave.
Without electricity the Velociraptors get loose :rofl:

Week 7 of flower and I can finally smell the unfiltered aroma outside!

Lucky you. I'd probably get 10 years here.

I keep having talks with the fiance about what to do if the police ever came by. I see no reason for that to happen but I can see her being polite and letting them in.

Treat all door knockers the same. Fed ex,cable guy,girl scouts
No one gets answered,ever
If the cops have any suspicion,they don't knock---they kick in

Congrats on the first harvest

Thanks for joining. I just got back from vacation and I think the two autos are ready to harvest. I will wait until I have time to get a wash ready. I'm going to wash one plant and compare. I'll get some new pics tomorrow. I just watered and now I'm tired.

Congratulations on your harvest!

Here is a photo update of the autos. I let the small auto get a little dry and then the leaves died. flushing for 2 weeks probably isn't helping
ut.jpg

big auto
dsw.jpg

big auto trics
aq.jpg

small auto trics
iu.jpg

BAM! excellent grow. that's what happens you treat them right and don't defoliate. I may get an led just because of your results. :goodjob:

beautiful dude. big buds covering entire stalk. my 12/12 from seeds should get about as tall as autos. remind me one more time how many watts and how tall the two autos got? I know you have to guess the height for the one you just chopped, sorry for asking after the deed was done LOL

those other plants look huge. how long you vegging them for?

beautiful dude. big buds covering entire stalk. my 12/12 from seeds should get about as tall as autos. remind me one more time how many watts and how tall the two autos got? I know you have to guess the height for the one you just chopped, sorry for asking after the deed was done LOL

those other plants look huge. how long you vegging them for?

Znet 9 is listed at 450W I'll get you the height on little auto later. I vegged the photoperiod plants for about 2 months. I should have done 1 month but I didn't see sex.

Bigjack has done so well with one znet9 led panel,we have a discount price on this unit,click here to read more info.
BJ do not be jealous at this price Ahaha

ZNET9 450w LED grow Light

yeah, that is a good price

Re; Frosting.

I have 4 plants in my flowering room: One in week 7, two in week 6, one in week 5.
Once the first girl started frosting up, the other three plants frosted in the same week.

My theory is the girls are synchronizing their trichomes.

Anyone have an opinion on this?

interesting theory

Re; Frosting.

I have 4 plants in my flowering room: One in week 7, two in week 6, one in week 5.
Once the first girl started frosting up, the other three plants frosted in the same week.

My theory is the girls are synchronizing their trichomes.

Anyone have an opinion on this?

there is a saying that goes one rotten apple can spoil the whole bunch, so there is some truth behind this. ripening plants give off signals which tells other plants to ripen.

Back
Top Bottom