Bio char

Hurray for harvest time 🎉Bubba Kush sorry about the fuzzy pics ppl but you all get the idea
IMG_20230606_125715.jpg

IMG_20230606_125621.jpg

IMG_20230606_125723.jpg

The reason I put up the thing about the worms is if you're buying or replenishing your worm bin make sure you're getting pure stock red wigglers because I know they sell these jumping worms mixed in, that's why if you fish don't just dump unused worms on the ground take them with you my motto is if I take it in the woods I take it out of the woods! Especially from my gorilla growing days 😎

The reason I put up the thing about the worms is if you're buying or replenishing your worm bin make sure you're getting pure stock red wigglers because I know they sell these jumping worms mixed in, that's why if you fish don't just dump unused worms on the ground take them with you my motto is if I take it in the woods I take it out of the woods! Especially from my gorilla growing days 😎

K-Mag 0-0-22

A unique 3-in-1 combination of potassium, magnesium, and sulfur. K-Mag is a naturally occurring source of these three vital plant nutrients. Potassium is essential for high quality fruit, Magnesium is required for the synthesis of chlorophyll and Sulfur is needed for enzyme activation.

K-Mag fuels quality and yield by supplying a unique and perfectly balanced package of three essential nutrients — K, Mg and S — in the highly available water-soluble sulfate form:

21-22% POTASH (K2O) (18.2% POTASSIUM: K) — Potassium (K) is known as the "quality" nutrient. A good source of K, K-Mag promotes healthy root systems, increases plant vigor and resistance to disease and cold. K is also essential in sugar and starch formation, and the movement of nutrients through plants.

10.5-10.8% MAGNESIUM (Mg) (18% MAGNESIA MgO) — Magnesium (Mg) is the central component of chlorophyll, the pigment molecule responsible for absorbing sunlight during photosynthesis. Providing Mg and K in the proper balance, K-Mag helps increase plant strength and builds resistance to winter kill, drying, insect attack and spray damage.

21-22% SULFUR (S) (67% SULFATE: SO4) — Sulfur (S) helps build proteins in plants and is a key component of many unique traits. S puts the "green and leafy" into crops like spinach, while giving garlic and asparagus their distinctive flavors and improves the baking quality of wheat. S deficiencies are of particular concern as sulfur dioxide emission- reduction programs cause less S to be returned to the soil via the atmosphere. K-Mag provides an adequate supply of S for healthy crop production. Because it's in the sulfate form, it aids initial root growth — important in rapidly growing crops — and promotes seed production and vigorous plant growth.

Five more reasons to use K-Mag

#1 Resists leaching
Unlike many other magnesium sources, K-Mag is 100 percent water soluble. The solubility rate depends on its soluble chemical nature and its particle size. Refined and ground into various screen sizes, K-Mag goes to work immediately upon application provided there is enough soil moisture to support crop growth. Yet, K-Mag Granular dissolves slowly, resisting rapid leaching from the soil

#2 Essentially chloride-free

K-Mag's maximum chloride content is less than 2.5 percent, minimizing the potential for fertilizer "burn." Thus, it is widely used on sensitive vegetable and fruit crops requiring high fertilizer rates, and on other crops that have a high K and Mg demand and do not tolerate chloride well

#3 Provides balance of nutrient

The deficiency of any essential nutrient limits crop yields and crop quality — even when all other nutrients are present in adequate amounts. K-Mag supplies K, Mg and S in a balanced proportion that fits the nutrient needs of many crop

#4 Does not change soil

Regardless of application rate, K-Mag does not change soil pH because it is a neutral salt. Producers can apply with confidencel

#5 Increases profit per ac

Crop producers throughout the world have reported extra profit per acre with K-Mag, especially on Mg- and S-deficient soils. Exact dollar benefits from K-Mag applications depend on crop and cropping methods, soil type, degree of soil nutrient deficiencies, previous cropping methods, and climatic conditions during the cropping yea

K-Mag can be used as part of a complete fertilizer for the crop, or applied directly to the soil. Check with your K-Mag dealer as to the best rates and application methods for your are

*information derived from www.kmag.coma.r.ree.pHs.tsl.ee.g
I lightly top dress about 2 weeks in flower for 2 to 3 weeks before finishing

insect frass is rich in essential nutrients, with an N-P-K value of 2-3-2. This insect frass is a natural fertilizer and has the following benefits for plants and crops:

• Supports plant growth under stress
  • Beneficial microbes for plant growth and production
  • No nitrates, heavy metals, methane, or nitrous-oxide emissions
  • Neutral pH
  • Dry powder is easy to apply
  • Water-soluble for use in hydroponics and fertigation
  • Contains chitin
  • No odor
  • No burn
  • Not a pesticide or fungicide, will not bring new insects into your garden.
SUGGESTED APPLICATION

• Transplanting - add a pinch under roots
  • Pre-Mix - add 1.5 cups per cubic foot (7 gallons) of planting media prior to planting
  • Top-Dress - sprinkle on the surface and water thoroughly

The Biochar should ideally be placed near the soil’s surface in the root zone, where the bulk of nutrient cycling and uptake by plants takes place. In cases of new landscaping or construction areas, deeper placement is preferable. The likelihood of wind erosion is significantly reduced when pre-mixed with compost, watered down and thoroughly incorporated into the soil. Biochar can also be mixed with liquid manures and applied as a slurry.

For specific application rates of Biochar from Biochar Supreme, click here

If creating your own soil mix recommend is 5%-8% of your total media to maximize soil benefits. In field soils we can see application rates at 2%-3% with benefits.

Bone Meal is a non-pelletized amendment that provides plants with an exceptional source of three key nutrients – nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium. These nutrients promote vegetative growth, strong root growth, robust stems, stalks and leaves. Bone Meal encourages the development of high-quality blooms due to high phosphorus content. This makes it ideal for bulbs, fruits and other flowering plants.

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

3-15-0 24% Ca

SUGGESTED APPLICATION

Bone meal should be used as a comprehensive total nutrition system for optimizing plant growth, development, yield and quality.

Pacific Gro Oceanic Hydrolysate 2-2-0.3 with 10% Biochar is a valuable fertilizer / amendment for transitioning ground to organic practices, because of its tilth and soil biology benefits.

It facilitates humic formation to build up soil organic matter and improve soil tilth, particularly by growth of fungal hyphae. Also improves sandy soil.

The Biochar increases the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soil, which protects nutrients from leaching away and presents them in plant available form.

Particularly effective in combination with mycorrhizal fungi.

Biochar in liquid suspension, loaded with nutrients from ocean fish, crab and shrimp, stabilized with acid and vortexed together to solubilize the carbon in a colloidal suspension.

Screened to 150 mesh for use in irrigation and sprayers

Pacific Gro Oceanic Hydrolysate 2-2-0.3 with 10% Biochar is a valuable fertilizer / amendment for transitioning ground to organic practices, because of its tilth and soil biology benefits.

It facilitates humic formation to build up soil organic matter and improve soil tilth, particularly by growth of fungal hyphae. Also improves sandy soil.

The Biochar increases the cation exchange capacity (CEC) of soil, which protects nutrients from leaching away and presents them in plant available form.

Particularly effective in combination with mycorrhizal fungi.

Biochar in liquid suspension, loaded with nutrients from ocean fish, crab and shrimp, stabilized with acid and vortexed together to solubilize the carbon in a colloidal suspension.

Screened to 150 mesh for use in irrigation and sprayers
The only liquid fertilizer I use

Soft rock phosphate, also known as colloidal phosphate is a clay material that is surface mined from the old settling basins of former hard phosphate rock mining operations in Florida. It contains about 20 percent P205 as well as over 25 percent lime and other trace minerals. It is a very fine material, but can be applied with all common fertilizer spreaders. Natural phosphate stays where it’s put when applied and does not move or dissolve into the soil solution. It needs to be plowed under or tilled into the soil. Unlike chemically made phosphates, soft rock phosphate is insoluble in water, will not leach away, and therefore is long-lasting. Has 18% phosphorous and 15% calcium as well as trace elements. Florida is the primary source. As annual plant takes up to 60 percent of its total phosphates needs the first few weeks of its life. If it doesn’t get phosphate then it is always behind and never catches up. Soft rock phosphate used directly under the seed or transplant at planting time is the very best method of application, especially in low acid or high alkaline soils. It is not as critical but still beneficial in slightly acid to neutral soils. It is almost impossible to overuse soft rock phosphate, you can grow beautiful plants directly in it without any harmful effects.

Soft phosphate rock should be applied at a rate about two tons per acre with other organic amendments. This phosphorous source will soon be gone. It is a byproduct of the making of 0-18-0 and only one company still bags it. In alkaline soils, apply the phosphate directly under the seed or transplants so the small roots don’t have to search for it. This is especially important in the spring​

I know it can often feel like our individual efforts to support pollinators, wildlife, and the health of the planet overall may not make a significant impact, but every action counts, no matter how small.

As the saying goes, "the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." If each of us takes that initial step, our collective efforts has a better chance of leading to success.

Back
Top Bottom