Bit of help please

Weedmachine11

420 Member
Newbie here!
Just after a bit of help if possible. Growing in coco with a 600w hps. Temps are a bit low at 21oc with lights on, 18oc with lights off. Feeding canna coco a and b.
plants were growing fine, then suddenly started going yellow on top, I really need to get them in flower cause there are already so big but need them 100% first.
Ph is 5.8.
Any ideas what’s up with the plant?

042DF63F-CAC2-4DA6-95F9-80D30D8D68E4.jpeg

I think sometimes deficiencies can be caused by overwatering. Hard to say what has happened here without know exactly how you were feeding. Are you feeding to run off ever time? It looks like a cal mag def, see how the veins are still green but the leafs are yellowing. It is also clawing though maybe you just watered before taking the photo? Since we don't know how you are feeding exactly not sure if its locked out of nutrients because of salt build up. This could be the case if you are not feeding to runoff. If you suspect this you need to do a proper flush. To do this send 3x the size of the pot in water through then follow up with a proper dose of nutrients.

Yep been feeding to run off every time, light feeding of canna a&b (1ml per litre), cal mag (1ml per litre) and some voodoo juice.
feeding once a day on an afternoon. fed today and checked the run off and came out at 1.0ec, ph was 6.0 but I never trust run off ph just use it as an indicator. One plant did have a high EC of 2.0 so flushed it out.
Tried letting a couple of the plants dry out over last few days and still looking droopy, ended up feeding 4 litres of water with no run off and fed another 2 to get a good run off.

plants are in 12l pots and roots have filled the pot nicely. So can’t see how it could be over watering unless been a root issue and they have died back. They don’t sit in run off either.

Bottle says 4ml per litre but when I’ve fed with such high dosage just burns the crap out of them. Even at 2ml per litre when feeding every day they don’t like it. So always fed 1ml/l when feeding daily and always been good.

it might help to get the temp up to about 26 , this then will give you the best root ball temps , with canna the temp matters , too cold they cant feed too warm there is no oxygen and nutes lock , something like that , i remember reading it , i bury a probe in my container now so i went by the temps of the room to work out the root ball will be 18/20 , the best temps
what is the temps of the water you give them also ?
adding cal mag first to you nutrients is a must

Back
Top Bottom