Blaze's Journey Into Fire Organics: LOS Mix, Bag Seed, 2016

Hey there Blaze... nothing wrong with yellow leaves at the btm of the plant. I usually do not trim chop top or otherwise mess with my ladies with one exception. The laf at the btm of the plant I trim away until I get to the first set of branches that are long like 9" or so and are going to become part of the canopy and buds.

Trim all that little stuff including the large yellow leaves and any small ones and any small short branches that aren't going anywhere. It will improve air flow and you can see whats going on better as well. We want to keep all the big branches at this point, they turn into buds.

Looks like you got it on the white bucket that has some training going on. I just tried the training method you are using without topping.
2 plants exactly the same - clones .. same soil same lighting same everything. Guess what? The untrained plant is bigger by about 5" tall and same exact branching... they look like twins cept the trained on is a little smaller... not by much tho.

I will dry and trim the buds and weigh them and see how that turns out. Never know.. maybe shorter slightly fatter buds?? We will see in a week or so as its harvest time once again!!

I'm about to chop them.. waiting for the torrential rain to go away with the humidity. I don't like to chop when it's raining ... just me on that one; superstitious.

I will take them out set them up side by side and take pics ... and weights after drying.

Looking good ... experimenting with seeds. You should sprout a bunch like 20-30 and pick the healthiest 5 from the cups that have 3-5 nodes and grow them out. There's going to be a gem in there, always is! "Mining for greens"

Also wen u chop ur girls bout how long roughly till u jar ur girls I no people say till the stem almost snaps like cracks alil but not breaks?? Do u leave urs out a week or two b4 u jar them or is it shorter time then that??

Hi
Yo dry them for a few days (3-4) until stem cracks, like you wrote. then you jar them and store in dark place( open up every day to burp/air them)

I too have the same ordering problem. I don't have any way to pay online so a friend helps me by ordering and sending me seeds and then I send him the money.

Also, when you fix signature, in the box, write the names of journal you want..then highlight each one with mouse and press the link icon and paste link in there.

BlazinJones journal

Blazin trail

Blazin's first

Like this :)

Hi
Yo dry them for a few days (3-4) until stem cracks, like you wrote. then you jar them and store in dark place( open up every day to burp/air them)

I too have the same ordering problem. I don't have any way to pay online so a friend helps me by ordering and sending me seeds and then I send him the money.

Also, when you fix signature, in the box, write the names of journal you want..then highlight each one with mouse and press the link icon and paste link in there.

BlazinJones journal

Blazin trail

Blazin's first

Yea I'm havn to use my tablet rite now cause my gf new puppy I got her ate threw my dam power cord n it died so now I can't use it so I was tryn to figure out how I was b able 2 do my Sig threw my tab n I think I kinda got it lol but it still don't have the full name jus the first part lol but :thanks: bird I appreciate the help I jus wish I had sum1 tht cud order me seeds n I give them the cash for it but alas this is my fate lol but 4 now its working jus don't no for how long haha but yea I got 4 of my 5 girls hanging up drying rite nw n the fifth one is guna b any day now jus letn her get tht heavy couch lock effect going since I like more of an indaca high for various medical reasons and also Thts jus plain the high I like lol then I'll chop her:cheer: so in till I can get better genetics Cuz what I'm working with is a growers experiments and the seeds he got from them so sum r gud and sum not so much lol but yea for now I'm down 2 about 30 40 seeds left which I'm guessn about 15 to 20 will be keepers at least I'm hoping 4 tht much lol

Hi

BlazinJones journal

Blazin trail

Blazin's first

Hey bird I think I finally got it figured out :cheer::high-five: Yea we got this hahaha lol but yea :thanks: for helpn me get the Sig issue under control lol now if I jus cud get this dam puppy I got my gf to come to terms with me as well we wud REALLY be in the biz lol but yea let me no what u think of my Sig now :thumb:

The Borg = spider mites. They ruin a good party. You need to watch for them. The only bug that kills a harvest IMO. Brought on by HIGH temps (85F+) in flower room and humidity.

What's seeds are you going with? Seeds from a friend all good... what genetics are they?

On your journal link.. it's hard to figure out whats what... cant tell!

There we go bb brotha man the Sig issue is crystal clear now I believe lol hey quick question for my organic setup now I'm guna b going dwn 2 the grow shop 2day sumtime and wud there be anything u wud suggest I pick up and add 2 my grow list of additives or anything??:thanks: and :Namaste: to all who help me out on :420: I love my new grower family I got here lol every1 is very helpful n this site is an amazing way to start my day with nuthn but possitive vibes on here its great:circle-of-love:

:thumb: with signature and I am sad of the puppy

I know me 2 lol cuz she jus cost me 175 bux 2day. 2day is the first day of training for Aphrodite Thts what we named her but yea on the way 2 meet the trainer n she is chewing on my seatbelt as the trainer walks up laughing saying dnt wry we will work tht out lol so now off to start training so wish me luck every1 n I'll post sum pics of my ladies wen I get back guna b triming up sum budskies wen I get hme:cheer: yay I finally guna have a small smoke report 2 come with my first organic girl not with my los mix but with roots organic bag soil but yea will post a report later anyway :Namaste: 2 all and to all keep it green

Hi

BlazinJones journal

Blazin trail

Blazin's first

There's a few seed banks that except checks like a postal money order...

Seedsherenow takes money orders/checks. I order from them. I've ordered seeds from all over ... they are my go to ... 2-3 days to my door but I use a CC for payment. If you send a MO - get tracking for the letter. You need that for the seedbank so they hold the seeds for you.

Hey bird I think I finally got it figured out :cheer::high-five: Yea we got this hahaha lol but yea :thanks: for helpn me get the Sig issue under control lol now if I jus cud get this dam puppy I got my gf to come to terms with me as well we wud REALLY be in the biz lol but yea let me no what u think of my Sig now :thumb:

There we go bb brotha man the Sig issue is crystal clear now I believe lol hey quick question for my organic setup now I'm guna b going dwn 2 the grow shop 2day sumtime and wud there be anything u wud suggest I pick up and add 2 my grow list of additives or anything??:thanks: and :Namaste: to all who help me out on :420: I love my new grower family I got here lol every1 is very helpful n this site is an amazing way to start my day with nuthn but possitive vibes on here its great:circle-of-love:

Hey there Blaze... I cant say, I've never been in a grow shop! I go to my local garden center .... they are friggin expensive as I imagine the grow shops are.

There's some stuff I just cant get like a bale of straw or mushroom soil ... heck I can get a bail of peat moss A LOT cheaper at Home Depot or Lowes. That's the real shame of this industry. That's all mainly for our outdoor gardens tho.. contain gardening I shop online for most everything.

Neptune's Harvest tho comes to mind they probably have that. I think you have everything you need to get going organics from BAS.

I'd love to be in the store when you tell those folks that your growing organic soil in container gardening!! Leave your wallet in the car so you can say oh shit I forgot my wallet and run....

Tell em... "I'm feeding the soil, the soil feeds the plant." Watch the blank looks..

Tell em... "I'm feeding the soil, the soil feeds the plant." Watch the blank looks..

:rofl: That is what I got when I asked for Epsom salt in the garden nursery here...

Hey there Blaze... I cant say, I've never been in a grow shop! I go to my local garden center .... they are friggin expensive as I imagine the grow shops are.

There's some stuff I just cant get like a bale of straw or mushroom soil ... heck I can get a bail of peat moss A LOT cheaper at Home Depot or Lowes. That's the real shame of this industry. That's all mainly for our outdoor gardens tho.. contain gardening I shop online for most everything.

Neptune's Harvest tho comes to mind they probably have that. I think you have everything you need to get going organics from BAS.

I'd love to be in the store when you tell those folks that your growing organic soil in container gardening!! Leave your wallet in the car so you can say oh shit I forgot my wallet and run....

omg lol 4 real that is pretty much exactly what happend i guna have 2 go in wen only the soil guy is in cuz he is the one tht knows about organics and yeah thts is what i got was neptunes harvest kelp meal since my gfs new puppy shredded mine las week lol she sum how made it all the way back to my grow room while my gf was inda shower n i was gone she forgot to lock her up lol but this week she has had sum of her training in so she is almost like a new dog not even a puppy any more lol well she is techniqly but she listines WAY better she actually comes to her name now and stays.......sumtimes haha but yea her is sum pics of my veg tent so far bout 3 to 5 days after i transplanted my clones.
0091745.JPG
0072150.JPG
0052594.JPG
0042757.JPG

k so here r my newest babies so far i know they r lookn really sad i hope they come back and if not oh well i got like 10 more clones in my diy cloner rite now and like 5 already have roots showing and two of which r really long not as long as sum ive seen but for what ive grown so far biggest ive had so far and the 4 i got going in the tent now werent even tht big n they made it or prolly wud have and still mite i hope lol if i wudnt have transplanted them i thought maybe i didnt let em grow long enuf in the cloner to let the roots get thick n strong b4 planting into soil n maybe they jus cudnt handle the xtra stress wen transplanted idk but we will see??

ok so i finally got to order some seeds i ordered 2 five packs of fem seeds i got if i remembered right early vixen and also purple kush both 5 packs so wish me luck hope they get here fast and safe man i cant wait to grow these ones:cheer: its about to become very beautifull and ohh so colorful in the fire forest shortly:circle-of-love: but yea every1 ill b posting pics up prolly 2morow since im noding off at the computer just trying to type this up lol spent to long lookn at seeds trying to figure out which ones i wanted 2 get man it was so hard not to jus keep clicking add to cart haha:thumb:jus to bad i cudnt afford it otherwise i so wud lol anyway off to bed i go and blessed budz to every1 and member keep it green my friends:green_heart::Namaste:

0042766.JPG
0052600.JPG
0062310.JPG
0023094.JPG
0013195.JPG
0032965.JPG

k so here is my newest girl:drool: added to the fire forest and she is in the los mix:cheer:, the girl with the buds starting how ever is in roots organic bag soil from aurora and she will be using the roots organic nute line:cheer: and the new girl tht is in my los mix will be jus plain ro water and a few acts (aireated compost teas). The one with the buds starting is about a month ana half into flower idk why:hmmmm: but these strains i got from my friend are really gud wen dun growing and are potent but JUST take 4EVER to grow:hmmmm: mayb its jus idk what im doing so maybe im screwing up sumwhere:confused: but i really believe its from all the broken up genetics. but soon i wont have 2 worry about tht since i ordered seeds lastnight from cropking seeds i spent so much time tryn to decide what i wanted to get its hard makn up ur mind lol but yea gud luck every1 on there grows they have going and member keep it green:green_heart: every1:Namaste:

lol as i was typing up this post i hear sum1 drivn up my driveway n i look out and guess who it was....................... yes thts right it was the fed ex with my build a soil order FINALLY i got sum em-1 and sum bio-char, gypsum a bunch of lil goodies i cant wait to get everything setup now i can take out the arrows i have in my two plants holding them up now tht my bamboo sticks are here:cheer:

0141019.JPG
015916.JPG
016857.JPG
017774.JPG

ok here r my 4 clones tht i put into my los mix 3 out of 4 r doin great getting really fat and bushy the last one there is not lookin gud at all as u can c and this is 10 days after transplant except for the third pic tht one was traansplanted on the 1st i believe but yea so far so gud:cheer:

018688.JPG
and here is another clone i jus put into my roots organic bag soil for my roots organic run ill be using there bottled organic nute line for her and she is jus a day old into soil so hope she does gud man i cant wait:circle-of-love:

K so I was jus wondering what people think of dolamite lime to raise the ph and elemental sulfur to lower ph and this would be for my organic soil I'm doing would this be ok 2 use cuz for my roots organic grow idk if I'm supposed 2 ph the mixture or not there website is unclear if I'm supposed 2 or not so I'm jus guna do it 2b on the safe side since I went ahead n took the dive 2 order seeds n spent the money I figure I mite as well make it as best as possible4 them to grow so let me know what every1 thinks about the lime n the sulfur for organic growing??

K so I was jus wondering what people think of dolamite lime to raise the ph and elemental sulfur to lower ph and this would be for my organic soil I'm doing would this be ok 2 use cuz for my roots organic grow idk if I'm supposed 2 ph the mixture or not there website is unclear if I'm supposed 2 or not so I'm jus guna do it 2b on the safe side since I went ahead n took the dive 2 order seeds n spent the money I figure I mite as well make it as best as possible4 them to grow so let me know what every1 thinks about the lime n the sulfur for organic growing??

Yer still thinking like you're feeding the plant... think that you feed the soil and soil microbes - they in turn feed the plant.

You don't need to worry about soil PH - it changes VERY quickly and is regulated by the soil microbes. If it gets too acidic your microbes die... if it gets too alkaline your microbes die... so don't add anything to the soil that changes PH ... it's not needed and is usually catastrophic in a container indoors with organic soil.

That said.... you can water in a tbs or 2 in 2-3 gallons of water of Ca (calcium)... be it CaCo2 ( calcium carbonate), or oyster shell flower, or AG lime... all of them will add in Calcium.

Dolomite Lime can be added to the soil when you mix it (small amount) ... I don't add it in as an amendment ever. With the BAS mix this is not needed.

Why: It's calcium Carbonate AND Magnesium (way too much Mg for containers). The ratio is like 22% Ca and 11% Mg.... we don't need anywhere near that amount of Mg and it will become toxic to plants and mycos.

Dolomite Lime is not needed in a properly mixed organic soil.

If you want to add sulfur AND Calcium a good source is Calcium Sulfate AKA Gypsum (NOT the drywall shit food grade).

Gypsum has sulfur and mostly Ca - I will use a few TBS into a few gallons of water and water in say 2 - 3 times in the grow cycle (5 months). I will mainly use CaCo2 in powder form 1-2 tbs per 2 gallons of water ... more frequently but be aware that CaCo2 changes the PH... so a little bit... extended over time so the micro-organisms can work with it and the roots of the plants and the PH change wont hurt the mycos/plants.

Some cannabis cultivars like more Ca and also more N those 2 go hand in hand...for the most part. Your ladies will tell you what they like over time. One round with same strain is probably not enough. YMMV

All that said... everything you have from BAS should be all you need. Run some plants and don't make changes/amendments. You have a soil mix that can go start to finish and get you BBB... (big beautiful buds).

Take that leap of faith... let go the idea you need to feed plants or even mess with them much.

The ladies know what they are doing... again; the leap of faith taken will yield you many many rewards. :Namaste:

Yer still thinking like you're feeding the plant... think that you feed the soil and soil microbes - they in turn feed the plant.

You don't need to worry about soil PH - it changes VERY quickly and is regulated by the soil microbes. If it gets too acidic your microbes die... if it gets too alkaline your microbes die... so don't add anything to the soil that changes PH ... it's not needed and is usually catastrophic in a container indoors with organic soil.

That said.... you can water in a tbs or 2 in 2-3 gallons of water of Ca (calcium)... be it CaCo2 ( calcium carbonate), or oyster shell flower, or AG lime... all of them will add in Calcium.

Dolomite Lime can be added to the soil when you mix it (small amount) ... I don't add it in as an amendment ever. With the BAS mix this is not needed.

Why: It's calcium Carbonate AND Magnesium (way too much Mg for containers). The ratio is like 22% Ca and 11% Mg.... we don't need anywhere near that amount of Mg and it will become toxic to plants and mycos.

Dolomite Lime is not needed in a properly mixed organic soil.

If you want to add sulfur AND Calcium a good source is Calcium Sulfate AKA Gypsum (NOT the drywall shit food grade).

Gypsum has sulfur and mostly Ca - I will use a few TBS into a few gallons of water and water in say 2 - 3 times in the grow cycle (5 months). I will mainly use CaCo2 in powder form 1-2 tbs per 2 gallons of water ... more frequently but be aware that CaCo2 changes the PH... so a little bit... extended over time so the micro-organisms can work with it and the roots of the plants and the PH change wont hurt the mycos/plants.

Some cannabis cultivars like more Ca and also more N those 2 go hand in hand...for the most part. Your ladies will tell you what they like over time. One round with same strain is probably not enough. YMMV

All that said... everything you have from BAS should be all you need. Run some plants and don't make changes/amendments. You have a soil mix that can go start to finish and get you BBB... (big beautiful buds).

Take that leap of faith... let go the idea you need to feed plants or even mess with them much.

The ladies know what they are doing... again; the leap of faith taken will yield you many many rewards. :Namaste:

Omg I so no what u mean now lol after my girls have sat and adjusted to the soil they are doing amazing now all I do is the tea from bas there super pack lol and straight to water no ph nuthn I gave up doing roots organic bottle nute line n everything I gave em to a family member 2 start alil grow op of his own n now I am doing straight up super soil n my one girl tht will b coming down nex weekend r so I jus gave an alfalfa tea boost like 2 days ago r so so now waiting for her 2 bunch up on the buds n then I will chop but man is she getn analog and lookn amazing jus the leaves r turning yellow cuz she is ready 2 chop I believe the triches on this 1 r starting to turn amaber more over to so now I see how its easier to judge wen its like 40to 60% Amber b4 my plants must have jus been in to small a container 2 grow gud in cuz now I'm doing ham in 5gal home depot buckets they r doing amazing I'll post pics later 2nite wen I get hme

Back
Top Bottom