Blaze's Orgasmic Organics Auto Run 2017 Perpetual Any All Strains

Ok so here is my tangie'matic today after 3 days with the overdrive added and she is really starting to fatten up and she is turning a bunch of different colors she is going pink with some slight reddish hues along with some blue and purples man she is a super pretty girl ill be definitely making seeds of this strain cuz she is a looker and smells soooooo mouth wateringly good lol like a mix of tangerine and berry with a hint of either a lemon/citrusy kinda scent so im very excited to try her out after a nice good cure. She is looking so nice i think i might even put one or 2 of her colas in the fridge for a proper low and slow dry/cure and leave them in there for 2 or 3 weeks undisturbed i believe is how u do it ill have to re check with sweetsue on here on how to do a proper lo n slo cure but i believe u jus clip down to bud size and in a paper bag and into the fridge and this will let u get the most terpenes from ur buds when drying and curing it really does make a difference in taste and smoothness also the high is even slightly different better imo.

Looking good blaze. AN does make repetitive stuff especially their bennie line but big bud and overdrive are for different stages of the plant. Big bud is supposed to be used for a few week in early or mid flower and overdrive is used at the end and allows the plants to swell a bit more before chop. When i ran AN i used both big bud and overdrive but nothing else from their line. Maybe if i was to run AN again id add rhini skin too.

Also the nirvana is for their organic line up so if your running AN synthetic line nirvana will be a waste of money. Their organic line "iguana juice" is real spendy.

Looks frosty B.

So you like the overdrive? She sure is looking great. I’m gonna try dwc soon. I want to make sure I buy good pumps and bubblers as well as anything else I need. Once I go to buy it I would rather buy whatever is best no matter the price. I will probably need you guys help when I go to start getting everything I need.✌️

So you like the overdrive? She sure is looking great. I’m gonna try dwc soon. I want to make sure I buy good pumps and bubblers as well as anything else I need. Once I go to buy it I would rather buy whatever is best no matter the price. I will probably need you guys help when I go to start getting everything I need.✌️

Its super simple jus get a 5 gal bucket or whatever size u want i got mine from menards for 3 bucks and a netpot lid which i ordered 10 of the lids off amazon pretty cheap and then go to wallmart n get a 7 dollar fish tank pump and get an airtube pack which is only like 1 or 2 bucks n then get an air stone so u cud setup a bucket for under 20 bucks usd

But yea i noticed my red poison from sweetseeds the green pheno has some nanners finally showing so lets hope they r full of pollen and then i can get some red poison seeds here she is

Its super simple jus get a 5 gal bucket or whatever size u want i got mine from menards for 3 bucks and a netpot lid which i ordered 10 of the lids off amazon pretty cheap and then go to wallmart n get a 7 dollar fish tank pump and get an airtube pack which is only like 1 or 2 bucks n then get an air stone so u cud setup a bucket for under 20 bucks usd

But yea i noticed my red poison from sweetseeds the green pheno has some nanners finally showing so lets hope they r full of pollen and then i can get some red poison seeds here she is

Thanks man for the info. Hope you get some seeds from that red poison. I want to try some crosses one day and see what I can come up with but I need more room first lol.✌️

Thanks man for the info. Hope you get some seeds from that red poison. I want to try some crosses one day and see what I can come up with but I need more room first lol.✌️
Yea i know what u mean lol i got height issues right now with my cross of a black domina female crossed with male hindu kush skunk and she is a beast right now i could easily get 7 to 8 footer out of her maybe even more man she would be an insane out door cross lol but yea i hope to get some good crosses with this red poison pollen

Ok so i got my order of organic big bud im planing on trying out advanced nutes organic line and see if i cant get some of the organic taste i have when i run my los mix. I know hydro tastes different then a soil or soilless medium but when i use my los mix the flavor is off the charts. Not saying tht my hydro girls or not tastey but its jus they have a more peculiar taste with organic so im guna try organic hydro and see if tht works out better or what. But i cudnt help my self i decided to add in some to my 3autos that have recently started flowering so here are a few sjots of my girls 2day right after i put in the big bud but it hasnt had time to take effect so here they r b4 and then we can c how much a difference using the big bud versus without it really makes.

So up first is my super auto my pineapple express from fast buds man this girl is turning into a beast she drinks up alil over a gallon a day

Then we got my bluedream'matic she didnt get very tall but has buds all the way dwn her stems so now tht i got her under my light mover with my dwarf star and gave her a shot of the big bud im hoping to get her to pump up her goodies so far im not to impressed woth my aftermarket cob light during flowering she just dont make super big flowers but they r really dense and the triche development isnt to bad with it not the greatest compared to my growant or my dwarf star but still ok. but now for veg this light is great it covers a nice footprint and can get alot of plants off to a nice start so all in all im not guna take it down but i no longer will use it for flowering autos or photos. Id rather use 2 of my mars 300s instead of it and then i can jus use it for vegging. But here is my bluedream'matic auto

Then here we got my first red poison auto the green pheno and man she smells great and the buds are soooo frosty lol not to mention stick as shiz i cant wait to harvest this girl its so hard not to pick early haha but yea this is under my growant light and again its another white top girl only this this one is turning a pinkish red on the top instead of being plain white like normally happens with this light lol

So those r the three girls i added the big bud nutes too. Wish me luck every 1 i hope i dnt mold my harvest like i did with my first super auto i ran my gorilla glue i was so sad so keep ur fingers crossed this time guys and gals hope u enjoy the show every1 namaste.

Ok so my posts with my updates i did last week didnt post or sumthn lol but yea here is my livht mover i put up now

Its nice it even has a dial on the motor to set it for how long u want it to pause at the end of each run b4 it starts going the opposite way. When u got to put the motor on u jus slide the bar in between the wheels u will feel which way it will move cause one way slides on tight but moves the other way it will start to slide on but u will have to fight the wheels that way is the wrong way lol go with the wheels n it works alot better trust me haha

One thing i noticed was u have 2 make sure to put the magnets on the right way or it wont stop the motor n it will jus keep going lol it took me like an hour to figure out y the motor jus ran right off the right side lmao thank god i tried it with out hanging the light first cause it ran right off where i had a plant sitting a few minutes b4 lol

They even gave an xtra track with these little trolly like devices that im guna setup a bar to run my quantum boards when i get them with this light mover also

Then here it is setup

And here it is running my dwarf star over my autos

Ok so now for my tangie'matic that i jus harvested 2day

Jus look at these pile of buds lol

Ok so my posts with my updates i did last week didnt post or sumthn lol but yea here is my livht mover i put up now

Its nice it even has a dial on the motor to set it for how long u want it to pause at the end of each run b4 it starts going the opposite way. When u got to put the motor on u jus slide the bar in between the wheels u will feel which way it will move cause one way slides on tight but moves the other way it will start to slide on but u will have to fight the wheels that way is the wrong way lol go with the wheels n it works alot better trust me haha

One thing i noticed was u have 2 make sure to put the magnets on the right way or it wont stop the motor n it will jus keep going lol it took me like an hour to figure out y the motor jus ran right off the right side lmao thank god i tried it with out hanging the light first cause it ran right off where i had a plant sitting a few minutes b4 lol

They even gave an xtra track with these little trolly like devices that im guna setup a bar to run my quantum boards when i get them with this light mover also

Then here it is setup

And here it is running my dwarf star over my autos

Ok so now for my tangie'matic that i jus harvested 2day

Jus look at these pile of buds lol

Ma brotha looking freaking amazing congrats n i will b hyting u up to put my mover up lol buds looking awsome as always hope my bluedreamatic turns out like urs

Ma brotha looking freaking amazing congrats n i will b hyting u up to put my mover up lol buds looking awsome as always hope my bluedreamatic turns out like urs

Thanx brotha man i appreciate the kind words n i bet urs will turn out great here is mine 2day after a few days with the big bud added in

Then here got my newest red poison tht i will be adding some r.p auto pollen to to make some auto seeds

And then i fogured id give her another shot and do one last gorilla glue b4 we build the new house

But those r the newest auto babies i have going currently and both r doing great.

Congrats on your harvest Blaze.

Pretty cool light tracking gizmo ya got there. I'd be scared I'd drop something. You got some amount of balls there buddy working overhead with plants under! :D

Been there... that's stressful.:oops:

Some mighty fine looking buddage in the drying rack.

Congrats on your harvest Blaze.

Pretty cool light tracking gizmo ya got there. I'd be scared I'd drop something. You got some amount of balls there buddy working overhead with plants under! :D

Been there... that's stressful.:oops:

Some mighty fine looking buddage in the drying rack.

Lol yeah it was a pain in the ass doing the light with them under me lol i was to nervous to keep my plants underneath when i was putting up the track for my light mover tho so i did move them then i wudnt know what 2 do if i had sumthn crash into my ladies like tht i would be sooo sad lol

Ok so here is a few shots of my red poison from sweet seeds n its the green pheno. She has a sweet top going on an i didnt top her i let her go as is i did bend her over and let her grow up from there but i didnt cut her. But she busted her straps and shot up into the light when i went away for the weekend alil while ago and burnt her top but not to bad i restrapped her down better this time and now her head is growing massive chunks and jus getting fat as hell lol. also she has a side cola tht is jus so nice tht i had 2 take a pic of it lol. Its so long and the buds have a nice spongy denseness to them im very excited to harvest this girl soon here she is.

Here is the side cola i was talking about man look at her she is guna be a tastey one after she comes out from a nice long cure. And she is sticky as shizz let me tell ya my fingers stick together forever after im done touching her when and if i do lol.

Damm looking great brotha looks like some super fire
Thanx bro i appreciate it. I think 2morow my order will show up in the mail which will have my flower nutes in it an then i will feed the girls with the overdrive and really watch the buds swell up lol but yea either way even if they dnt get bigger which im sure they will they r still some good size buds as is right now but i want to let the pollen finish developing n tryn get the buds to fill out more

Back
Top Bottom