WeedSeedsExpress Godfather OG In LOS Scrogged & Cored

Good Saturday everyone! Happy belated fall!

These @WeedSeedsExpress beauties have come a long way. They're showing mostly milky trichs today and will not have water until they get their rezonization on from drought over possibly the next 10 days, maybe less.
They expressed themselves well, one frosting up early and having super tight buds. The other staying less frosty until late but getting larger bud and pink pistols, and somewhat less tight buds, but who's watching? Drought can be shorter, who knows. I'm ready to butcher these fine plants as soon as it's time and not a moment sooner! C'mon time! I can't wait to put fire to these buds!

So...you can see the light damage on the tops of the leaves where I burned them. I have to admit I didn't give this @NextLight Core the respect it deserved. I underestimated the power of it's rating of 190 watts at the wall and placed it way too close to the tops. It's close to a foot above now and much better. You guys knocked it out of the park creating this one Nextlight! It grew super solid bud everywhere. Here the are. Enjoy your day :)

SO....those are some fat frosty buds you got there. Thanks for the pointers on the Core LED.

WOOT! WOOT!
Harvest update!

Godfather OG by @WeedSeedsExpress grown under a @NextLight Core LED Light

I took both of these Godfather og's today, after thanking them for their future service, I gave them the cut. They had milky trichomes and that was the color to hit today.
These two grew big frosty colas! A little purple bud near the light. Very nice to look at.
We smoked some of its scissor hash an hour ago when I started this sentence. Yep high as it gets on 4 pulls. Nice scissor hashy flavor. This Godfather has a hammer!

First plant yielded 797 grams, that I understand to project to 7 oz. when dry. Another funny pair of similar weights as one my last ones had a 4 gram difference , this pair had 11 gram difference with the second one weighing 808 grams. So 14 oz makes me extremely happy as they had a 52 day veg. Short for me lately.

The Nextlight Core Light grew beyond my comprehension! A reminder that the draw at the wall is 190 watts on it. Those are large hard buds! I don't understand how it happens but I tip my hat to R and D at Nextlight! I can't wait to get the Nevilles Haze under this light's magic rays!

Ok it's 2 hours from when I started that sentence. Got some pics from the slaughterhouse. They hang in around 60% rh and 68f.

Highya SO,

I agree with ITS! Really gorgeous buds. So big and full! Congratulations on your winter stash!!

I chopped all the ladies I had out. Very hard frost yesterday, so I thought it better safe than sorry! Had 2 ATF's, and 2 Apollo 13's now in the drying room. Good year for us. You have a great year yourself and yours. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I agree with ITS! Really gorgeous buds. So big and full! Congratulations on your winter stash!!

I chopped all the ladies I had out. Very hard frost yesterday, so I thought it better safe than sorry! Had 2 ATF's, and 2 Apollo 13's now in the drying room. Good year for us. You have a great year yourself and yours. Happy Smokin'
That's a good season for your area! I read about the apollo 13. That one sounds like I'd need a rope around my ankle so I wouldn't float off into space! Good growing Bode, you're all set again.

First plant yielded 797 grams, that I understand to project to 7 oz. when dry. Another funny pair of similar weights as one my last ones had a 4 gram difference , this pair had 11 gram difference with the second one weighing 808 grams. So 14 oz makes me extremely happy as they had a 52 day veg. Short for me lately.
Amazing Stone! Are the buds drying at the moment?

Amazing Stone! Are the buds drying at the moment?
Hi dave, yes, well they hung in my drying area at 61% rh and 68F for 5 days. Now they're in turkey bags getting a final dry down to 62%, then burping 2x a day for 2 weeks to begin their cure.
I want to tell you we smoked a joint of her last night and she's definitely levels above my other jars as far as getting high! A brain blaster! The taste is something too! It reminds me of a favorite of mine, strawberry cough. It's early and I expect everything to just keep getting more enjoyable for some time to come.
I took some pics of a manicured bud. Man it's frosty!

Back
Top Bottom