Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

Trim Jail sentence over

....for now. Started at 730am and ended at 530pm with a few calls and smome breaks ha. i trimmed up the back GSC, whose leaves were torched, but her buds look great! I found one seed while trimming, not too bad. 181g

20220824_101645~2.jpg
20220824_101703~2.jpg

Godfather OG front, she was perfect all grow but she did give me 2 seeds that I found. Not too bad, and she smells amazing. 197g
20220824_151132~2.jpg
20220824_151118~2.jpg

I put enough for 2 Mason jars from each plant and the rest went in two Grove bags.....let's see how these work. Of course the hydrometers are not very accurate but I'll keep an eye on the 65rh one and put in a second hydrometer. The wood moisture meter range from 10.5-11.5 when I trimmed. I'm really excited about not burping, now if we can find a simple way to trim :)

20220824_190746~2.jpg

The glove hash from today is amazing too!! I'm lit right now :)

Trim Jail sentence over

....for now. Started at 730am and ended at 530pm with a few calls and smome breaks ha. i trimmed up the back GSC, whose leaves were torched, but her buds look great! I found one seed while trimming, not too bad. 181g

20220824_101645~2.jpg
20220824_101703~2.jpg

Godfather OG front, she was perfect all grow but she did give me 2 seeds that I found. Not too bad, and she smells amazing. 197g
20220824_151132~2.jpg
20220824_151118~2.jpg

I put enough for 2 Mason jars from each plant and the rest went in two Grove bags.....let's see how these work. Of course the hydrometers are not very accurate but I'll keep an eye on the 65rh one and put in a second hydrometer. The wood moisture meter range from 10.5-11.5 when I trimmed. I'm really excited about not burping, now if we can find a simple way to trim :)

20220824_190746~2.jpg

The glove hash from today is amazing too!! I'm lit right now :)
I just smoked some out of a groove bag after 3 weeks.. Great cure.. I'm really happy with the cure. You have the bags that need to be sealed with sealer. They have other bags with mega zipper that don't require sealer. The bags like yours only have a regular zipper like a Ziploc.

I just smoked some out of a groove bag after 3 weeks.. Great cure.. I'm really happy with the cure. You have the bags that need to be sealed with sealer. They have other bags with mega zipper that don't require sealer. The bags like yours only have a regular zipper like a Ziploc.
Yea, I'm waiting to seal to ensure the humidity is good. I had to take them out of the bags for a bit...weren't quit dry enough. Did you sweat before putting in Grove?

Damn, I missed it, sorry I've been away for the last few weeks!
Those buds look phenomenal, and the trim job is amazing, you should enter them into nug of the month! You've got my vote for sure! :drool:

Safe Regards,
Darade.

Yea, I'm waiting to seal to ensure the humidity is good. I had to take them out of the bags for a bit...weren't quit dry enough. Did you sweat before putting in Grove?
I put them in jars for a couple days before putting them in the bag. Everything was dried perfectly and drying in 62% range kinda guarantees humidity. The bags that don't need to be sealed seem more user friendly. They sent me one of everything because they were hoping we would talk about them on the channel. I only used one size and type. I will be using them more and I recommend them. I haven't used the type bag you have yet, but sure it works the same after you seal them with a sealer. I can say the other type of bag with the supper zip loc is more user friendly and worked like a charm.

I put them in jars for a couple days before putting them in the bag. Everything was dried perfectly and drying in 62% range kinda guarantees humidity. The bags that don't need to be sealed seem more user friendly. They sent me one of everything because they were hoping we would talk about them on the channel. I only used one size and type. I will be using them more and I recommend them. I haven't used the type bag you have yet, but sure it works the same after you seal them with a sealer. I can say the other type of bag with the supper zip loc is more user friendly and worked like a charm.
The super zipper, is that their child proof brag that's all black? It looks like it only comes as big as a quarter ounce.

I talked with them today, very helpful, and they sent me "best practices". I had heard conflicting reports of where to take the moisture meter reading and he said to do it at the stem, either the satellite stem or main stem. My bud was 10.5-11.5 but the main stem was like 20 something when I trimmed. I was afraid of over drying, but I have a habit of trimming too soon and having to remove from jars hours at a time. I will say, the bud in the bag already smells 10x better than my jar stuff so I'm going to keep playing with this and finding the right time to trim.

Grove bag update.....I'm loving these things!! Yesterday I took the buds out of the bags as the Godfather was still a tad wet, 66rh. I have three hydrometers in each bag since they are not super accurate and Godfather is 63-64rh GSC is 61-63rh. I'll seal them tomorrow and leave for 3 months and see if humidity changes. So nice not to have to burp for weeks :)

When I did open the bag yesterday, they smell amazing! Much better than the same plants in jars. And they looks great too :)

Im liking these so much I ordered the 1/4lb bags for the last GSC that will get hung today. #noJarClub ha
20220826_114158.jpg
20220826_114154.jpg

Day 92 of flower

after 48hrs of darkness, the lone survivor was terminated today. Goodbye Girl Scout Cookie who probably is responsible for the pollination of the tent ha
20220826_153404.jpg

She could use some more amber, but I went by the "I'm tired of messing with you" test for harvest ;) her buds do look very nice!! Dense, frosty and smelly.
2022_08_26_15_38_18_981.jpg
20220826_160337.jpg
20220826_155506.jpg
20220826_153625.jpg

Hanging, will be the best yield of them all. Seedy spreading little bitch ha
20220826_162621.jpg

All of my plants had big stong stems and branches, thanks to @DYNOMYCO
20220826_165055.jpg

It will be interesting what I find when trimming....lots of seeds or not. I only found one nanner so I think cutting off the cola with bunches of nanners a few weeks ago was the right call. The damage had already been done, and I didn't have to toss this dense, frosty, smelly girl :)

Grove bags are 62rh and 63rh, sealing them up tomorrow.

Jars are 63rh, smelling great but nowhere near as good as the bags.

Of course I had to sample some Godfsther that was jarred 13 days ago. Sweet taste and smoked really well for some fresh bud. It's definitely living up to its high THC levels.....it's kicking my ass in a good way right now :)

I'm so excited to open that grove bag in 3 months to sample it 😍 more bags were delivered today for the hanging GSC. #noJarClub

20220828_133340~2.jpg

Yesterday I trimmed up the last plant, GSC. She hung for 9 days, some buds were 11 on the moisture meter and some a bit higher. Honestly, could have waited until day 10 bit better too wet than over dried.

For this grow the total yield was 23.5 ozs.

Thanks all for following along. I was planning on starting some autos right away but my job may be getting very busy soon with some new responsibilities

Back
Top Bottom