Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

@Darade Which journal has you GG? I'll come check it out
The DynoMyco one you visited, was it! ^_^ I'll try to get some pics rn, and then some better ones have to be on Sunday, my wife doesn't get off til 3:30, and the lights go off at 3:00, so I don't get a chance to get a pic with her phone unless I wake up at 3AM lol

I was gonna let hairs turn amber and then wait a week, and then chop so probably another 2-3 weeks max, I wasn't thinking anytime soon, but man these calyxes are swollen, now I might just wait until she's all orange hairs, and then wait 1-2 more weeks after, and try to loupe (But I'm seriously impaired with it xD)
IMG_3461.jpg
(Also this IPhone 11 camera is so bad, the orange hairs don't even show up orange with this camera, and everything is always outta focus lol)

Wow Tim, that plant is beautiful. Those tricomes look like redwoods too, they're so long. Fantastic looking buds.

Wow Tim, that plant is beautiful. Those tricomes look like redwoods too, they're so long. Fantastic looking buds.
Thanks!! Both my Godfathers came out great. The other one is still pretty green, but showing more color. Definitely like this strain from Weed Seed Express. The GSC has left me less than impressed though. But we shall see when it counts....in the pipe :)

I made three sticks of butter a few weeks ago....made it a tad too potent. First try was like 3/4 of a tablespoon on toast and an hour later I was in the fetal position on the couch all day. Couldn't even stand I was so messed up ha.
When it comes to butter I like it strong and potent, but to start off with 3/4 of a tablespoon! Geesus, couldn't you have found something smaller to begin with! But hey I've been similarly 'tripped' up on edibles before, live and learn eh.
Second try was making cookies. Used half cannabutter and half regular butter and a while cookie has me in another world. Sucks when they taste so good and I want to eat more 😄 🤣
And that's other side, the problems of dose when the edibles taste really good.

Great work with garden Tim, lovely looking buds!

When it comes to butter I like it strong and potent, but to start off with 3/4 of a tablespoon! Geesus, couldn't you have found something smaller to begin with! But hey I've been similarly 'tripped' up on edibles before, live and learn eh.

And that's other side, the problems of dose when the edibles taste really good.

Great work with garden Tim, lovely looking buds!
Yea, I did go heavy the first time ha. Live and learn is right :)

Well, after 48hrs of darkness and 5 months of nurturing this Godfather OG to ensure she grew up big and strong... I cut her up and hanged her. Pretty twisted if you really think about it ha.

After a little trimming.
20220810_151318.jpg

As much as I try to prevent larf and immature buds....I just can't seem to avoid them. Some of the main cola bud on the bottom is bright green. I'm guessing I needed to do a better job trimming larf and sucker branches.

Would letting her go longer have helped? Trimming most leaves before harvest time to allow light all the way down? Or is it just unavoidable?

I can't complain though, the tops are dense, ripe and smell amazing. 😋

20220810_153152.jpg

20220810_154437.jpg

I thought this was a cool pic, all the satellites supporting their own weight. Never needed any supports with this one thanks to @DYNOMYCO
20220810_154249.jpg

Tricomes after darkness.
2022_08_10_14_57_01_873.jpg
2022_08_10_14_56_43_853.jpg

This girls final resting place. The basement drying room, I know @InTheShed Is jealous, stays about 67f and with 56-58rh.
20220810_155156.jpg

I saved leaves for my girlfriend, need to see if I should dry them or what so she can use in tea. It will be a few days before I see her. Saved her the best ones that are all frosted :)

As far as the others, I may skip my work trip to see if letting them go longer will fully develop the lower bud.

Congrats on that beautiful harvest Tim, and the cool space to hang it! :) Those tops look solid and the smaller flowers below are going to smoke just fine on their own. I take it off because I can't stand to trim it, not because it has no value.
Some of the main cola bud on the bottom is bright green. I'm guessing I needed to do a better job trimming larf and sucker branches.
The lower stuff being green is a result of less light hitting it. It doesn't mean it's under-ripe or less potent. You will often see a grow where the top leaves are all purple, but one with another that had been resting on it will have a green patch where it was covered.

Congrats on that beautiful harvest Tim, and the cool space to hang it! :) Those tops look solid and the smaller flowers below are going to smoke just fine on their own. I trim it off because I can't stand to trim it, not because it has no value.

The lower stuff being green is a result of less light hitting it. It doesn't mean it's under-ripe or less potent. You will often see a grow where the top leaves are all purple, but one with another that had been resting on it will have a green patch where it was covered.
Thanks! I hate trimming the lower larf too. Last grow by the time I got to the third plant I was just tossing the larf and lesser buds ha. It's good to be dankloaded :)

Next grow I'm going to be pretty aggressive on trimming the larf throughout the grow. As always, appreciate your input

DAY 82 FLOWER

well, given the later than expected harvest I've decided to cancel my work trip later this month as I'll need to be home the first week of curing in jars. All the time in the world of ha

Godfsther OG:
This one is making me scratch my head. It's had lots of amber but also some clear. The clear doesn't seem to be going away. Leaves are yellowing quickly and shes drinking less, so I think on Tuesday she goes in the dark. Unless someone has a different opinion...I've never seen such a mix of clear, cloudy, amber. I'm color blind, but it looks like some of the "clear" may be purplish and I read if they have purple tricomes you can't judge by tricomes. Idk.
2022_08_14_13_40_38_687.jpg
2022_08_14_13_40_15_225.jpg
20220814_141824.jpg
2022_08_14_13_39_41_551.jpg
20220814_141856.jpg

GSC back:
She also has some clear, but not many, and some amber and is also drinking less. I'd like to harvest 2 at once for ease, so she goes in 2 days as well.
2022_08_14_13_41_24_151.jpg
20220814_141912.jpg
2022_08_14_13_41_56_594.jpg

GSC front:
She was foxtailing but the pistils are starting to turn amber. She's been behind so she has more time
2022_08_14_13_42_39_496.jpg
20220814_141957.jpg

I want them ripe...but not overdone where I lose some terpines from heat/light.

It's time I think for two of them.

Back
Top Bottom