Timhomegrow Godfather OG & Girl Scout Cookie In Soil

Maybe, maybe not. After pistols are gone and trichomes are going amber indoors I don't use leaf color as a tool to tell ripeness. Never heard of it.
U look for curl of the leaves then but that not really telling much too. Hell idk. Just chopped one down for mold and only got 3/4 of the plant left.. I swear u think u got sht figured out then whamm o

DAY 76 FLOWER

and then there were three haha

Godfather OG, back left, went into the dark for the next 48hrs. With the tent open for a bit and two plants sitting out of it, the whole house smells.....amazing :)

Of course some more pics, I'm sure y'all getting tired of seeing them but I use this journal as much for my benefit as I do the community. Apparently Marijuana effects, darn it, I forgot. :)

She sure is frosty!! Smells amazing too.

20220808_164600.jpg
20220808_171653.jpg

20220808_171926.jpg
20220808_171503~2.jpg
20220808_171459~2.jpg
20220808_164556~2.jpg

2022_08_08_17_03_24_854.jpg
2022_08_08_17_03_06_129.jpg
2022_08_08_17_02_55_611.jpg

The Godfather in the back is going in the dark tomorrow morning for 48 hours.
:popcorn:
Godfather front:
She has alot more amber but also some clear. I think she gets another 6-7 days....but with that much amber should I harvest now???? Undecided here ha Her leaves really never turned, leading me to think more time?
I'm with you on the 6-7 days and with Otter on ignoring leaves as a ripeness indicator.
GSC back:
She's gotten pretty cloudy and some amber. Again, undecided if I harvest in a day or two, or in a week....I'm leaning a week
Yup! Me too. :)
GSC front: this one had the nanners and I cut off a main cola, causing a little foxtailing. All white pistils but I'm wondering if that's from the foxtailing
Foxtails will always push out new white pistils, so you gotta ignore them when figuring out when to chop.
She sure is frosty!!
That first pic really shows off how fuzzy the plant it, and the trichome pics show you why!
I may keep my trim for the first time
Dry ice hash! I've always tossed mine but now I'm going to stick it in a box for a hash run.

:popcorn:

I'm with you on the 6-7 days and with Otter on ignoring leaves as a ripeness indicator.

Yup! Me too. :)

Foxtails will always push out new white pistils, so you gotta ignore them when figuring out when to chop.

That first pic really shows off how fuzzy the plant it, and the trichome pics show you why!

Dry ice hash! I've always tossed mine but now I'm going to stick it in a box for a hash run.
Thanks for all the insight as usual! It's very helpful to have an experienced grower to chime in, I really appreciate it.

Dry ice hash sure is good, will most likely go to that along with more of last year's harvest.

I would you could make some butter :)
I made three sticks of butter a few weeks ago....made it a tad too potent. First try was like 3/4 of a tablespoon on toast and an hour later I was in the fetal position on the couch all day. Couldn't even stand I was so messed up ha.

Second try was making cookies. Used half cannabutter and half regular butter and a while cookie has me in another world. Sucks when they taste so good and I want to eat more 😄 🤣

I just got all caught up, you, my friend just have the golden thumb!
I love how these plants turned all these different colours at the end, it's crazy how it went from green to this beautiful caramel colour, just wow!

I thought once all the hairs turn orange they're done, boy was I wrong,; I will continue to let my Auto GG keep going, I think my last few grows I've been harvesting a bit too early!

I'm upset that I found this journal so late, but I'm glad I wasn't too late!

Safe Regards,
Darade.

I just got all caught up, you, my friend just have the golden thumb!
I love how these plants turned all these different colours at the end, it's crazy how it went from green to this beautiful caramel colour, just wow!

I thought once all the hairs turn orange they're done, boy was I wrong,; I will continue to let my Auto GG keep going, I think my last few grows I've been harvesting a bit too early!

I'm upset that I found this journal so late, but I'm glad I wasn't too late!

Safe Regards,
Darade.
Thanks Darade, it took me four grows to get it right haha. I must say, using @GeoFlora Nutrients certainly helped. No more guessing game how much nutes the plants need. I did feed every 12 days, instead of 14 recommended by the manufacturer. My thought was it's hard to burn the plants with Geoflora so I may as well give the soil enough for the plants to use if they got really hungry. I also used @DYNOMYCO and I really believe it made a difference too. It creates healthy roots for the plant to absorb all the nutrients. My stems are thicker and stronger. Last grow I need over 40 bamboo stakes to hold up the colas, this grow only 4 stakes. The only difference this grow and last is the Geoflora and Dynomyco. Tent/light/temp/humidy/soil is all the same.....but the results were way better and never really had any deficiencies or over fertilizing.

Going by tricomes for harvest is definitely the way to go. These girls had amber pistils a few weeks ago and if I harvested then....they wouldn't be as potent. I could probably wait for even more amber. I bought a wireless microscope for the phone on Amazon for like $30....Max See

Back
Top Bottom