BlazeSour's Nirvana AK-48 First grow

Sorry forgot to hit the link button on the pics here they are:
IMG_16502.jpg

IMG_16482.JPG

Fingers crossed dude, sounds like you had a hard time starting off, but you got action now!
I'm gonna be following this thread closely to see how things turn out for you. I'm liking the grow tent too, make it or bought it??

I didnt realise that light played a part in the seed germinating... probably explains why 2 of mine didnt sprout - they were in a pot in a darker part of the living room, the one that sprouted was on the window sill in daylight all day ;)

Wish you luck chap!

Grinn :grinjoint:

All right guys here's a little update both plants have sprouted and developed leaves. The AK-48 seems a little droopy compared to the White Widow.

Here's the White Widow at Day 8
IMG_16733.JPG

Here's the AK-48, does it seem healthy to you guys?
IMG_16651.JPG

Here's a picture of both of them
IMG_16622.JPG

I can see what you mean by it looking a little droopy in comparison, but how are things going in the last few days? Maybe it just hit a little growth speed bump or something on the way and needed a few days to catch up.

How are things looking now?

Always have a full bowl...

Sorry guys I've been busy with school but here's an update the plants are on day 21 and I must say they are looking quite healthy, I just transplanted them to 3 gallon pots, I'm going to fertilize them with advanced nutrients iguana juice grow big, on my next watering. Can anyone tell me how much fertilizer and water I should use? Should I go with 1/4 strength or should I follow the label which says 3.5 ml per liter?

Well enough talking here are some pics enjoy : )

10-9-09.jpg

10-9-09_2_.jpg

10-9-09_3_.JPG

10-9-09_4_.JPG

plants look good brother!... i think youre right, they seem a lil hungry lol... personally id go with 1/4 strength b/c you shouldnt need a lot of nutes in the beginning of your grow cuz the soils chock-full of good shit for em... but thas jus me, im anubis :/ .. my 2 cents tho! good luck bruddha!

plants look good brother!... i think youre right, they seem a lil hungry lol... personally id go with 1/4 strength b/c you shouldnt need a lot of nutes in the beginning of your grow cuz the soils chock-full of good shit for em... but thas jus me, im anubis :/ .. my 2 cents tho! good luck bruddha!
I'm def taking that into consideration and believe my friend your 2 cents help, I'm always open to suggestions. Thanks for suggestion bro.

Will you be using a MH or HPS light?
I'm exchanging the LED light that didnt work for a 400W MH/HPS system.

o definately dude... its really simple, i did it on my first grow a while back.

once you do it once, and you see what it does with your plant, you can get creative... its just helping the plant "spread out" basically so all the growth stems can get light instead of just the main one.

just when you do it, make sure you counter tie the bottom first and then bend the top the other way... if you dont, the bottom will uproot from the ground and youll be S.O.L.

my root systems strong enough now that i dont have to do that, theyre locked into the net pot.. but i see ppl using soil do it the whole time so

plus the younger the better.. but wait til theyre at least a few nodes up bro.. dont be makin your 2 year old drop n give you 20 pushups u know what im sayin???... but the stem will eventually get "woody" and wont want to bend.. but thas awhile away, like where im at now i wouldnt be able to do anything drastic..

right on man, definately do it! ill be checkin in on this to see how it goes

All right so I was bored so I decided to take some pics and I must say that after the transplant and the first feed these things are starting to shoot up.
Here's the white widow
10-16-09ww.jpg

...and here's the AK I really like how this one is looking I think she's going to be a monster
10-16-09ak.jpg

yup!... its great man... these plants grow exponentially so to speak...

cuz as their roots get bigger they are able to eat more and more and more! its awesome dude gotta love it!

looks like it was a pretty slick transplant? will they go to havest in those pots?
+rep

Fingers crossed dude, sounds like you had a hard time starting off, but you got action now!
I'm gonna be following this thread closely to see how things turn out for you. I'm liking the grow tent too, make it or bought it??

I didnt realise that light played a part in the seed germinating... probably explains why 2 of mine didnt sprout - they were in a pot in a darker part of the living room, the one that sprouted was on the window sill in daylight all day ;)

Wish you luck chap!

Grinn :grinjoint:

I don't think light pl@ys @ p@rt in germin@ting seeds. My l@st seed, I stuck in the soil, @nd put it in my closet. It popped up @fter 4-5 d@ys with no light wh@t-so-ever. Good Luck with your grow!!!!

yea it will be fine without light but it is beneficial for it to see light the second it pokes its tiny head out...just a suggeston ;)

yup!... its great man... these plants grow exponentially so to speak...

cuz as their roots get bigger they are able to eat more and more and more! its awesome dude gotta love it!

looks like it was a pretty slick transplant? will they go to havest in those pots?
+rep

They will get one more transplant before harvest Im going to finish them off with 5 gallon pots

Back
Top Bottom