hey keith my man, hopefully these turn out to be nice big blue cheese ladies:Namaste:
lol check back regular any tips appreciated.

I put the plants on a 18/6hr light period just now is that ok?

and i have stopped giving them nutes:oops::morenutes:

I'll give them a day. Does anyone think that because they have their first set of true leaves and just about a second set that the yellowing and the burning could be due to not changing the light pattern. was on 24hr/0 just changed just now to 18/6

PRAISE:420:

Peace!

Keith how long did u wait to give them nutes?

Get back!

Well here's some damage !!!!

One of my plants is doing great but the other has slowed growth and is yellowing flushed so hope all is ok tommorrow. Light cycle on 18/6 and a fan blowing on them no-nutes!!!!

This is the good girl :welldone:

photo_3_19.JPG

photo_2_25.JPG

And this is the bad girl!!!! :straightface:

photo_1_21.JPG

photo164.JPG

Comments Plz????

I have also transported them into bigger containers but short on funds so will have to do just now!!!!

I waited by mistake a month, I let em slip because I assumes they were good until i transplanted them, I learned never assume! I was 24/0 too at first and because i didn't get the nutes in on time I think I stunted the growth progression for a short time, I was told right around the 3 week mark, But mine were past due and dryed up on the second set of leaves, Not the round leaves the second set, I caught it in time due to help on here so im thinking, Did you see my pics i posted? I gave you a link to my page.If you don't have the means to do the hydro I would go with soil, Your Sprouts look healthy and would transition nicely into a gallon container, And make sure you get the stem stable enuff and light directly above it, If you have light leaning sideways the bud will grow toward the light it will stretch anyway it can to get to the maximum light.I just took another look at em and one of them on the right looks like shes drying out, I read you flushed em, so maybe they will pull through, But the sprouts should have enuff nutes in them for the first 3 weeks from the soil , I don't know shit about hydro so I cant help you there.

Im still freaking out every day making sure everything is right, My humidifier broke so I have to keep a pot of water near the plants so its not too dry in there, Im a broke ass grower right now and working within the budget. Ill be on all day so you can toss as many questions you want at me and I will share what i learned with you. I bet you worry about them 2 little plants like you never have before LOL, Me too! May sound funny But I talk to them. And scientific proof has shown plants have no response from human interaction.. I dont believe it LOL, Well man Ill let you read this then you can get back to me! Later Bro

3000 lumens or better, I went to home depot, Bought a shop light set up, 4 foot with two 32 watt 30000 lumen t8 4 foot bulbs, And thats still not enuff light for my plants I need but another four foot light set up, Heres the thing, It was on sale for 14.99 for the light fixture and 7.99 for 2 t8 bulbs. You will need flowering lights during that cycle which I will buy, But the 2 cfls are good for now if you cant afford that. I have 7 plants along that light so i need more, Check out the lighting at home depot or whatever kind of store like it. Dont spend more than 20 bucks on the fixture.They had a 2 foot light like mine at the grow store where i go, for 125.00 I got 2 more feet than what they offered for a 1/4 of the money. So check it out it may help you out

alryt mr ganja

just looked at ur pics they really dont need nutrients at that stage of growth they wud be fine with water till the leaves start to lighten up about 2nd or 3rd set of true leaves also on the stretching subject have you got anything to monitor ur temperature to high temps can cause lanky growth and i wudnt panic about lack of light at this stage i veg plants under 125watt cfl they need strong light for flower not necessarly veging also i wudnt put ur fan directly on them as they are so young you dont wanna stress them wait till your out the seedling stage 3/4 weeks before adding the fan and make sure it oscilates by the look of ur fan it blows constant an 1 direction u dnt want that

hope that helps p.s the burns wont go from them leaves but after flushing your new growth shud cum thru nice an green

AMMMM BACKKK!:bong:

Sorry guys got some stinky Kush and been blitzed. Here's an update on my plants.

One of them is doing great and is growing the starts of multiple sets of leaves. The other plant(the one that had bad "NUTE BURN") is doing better and new growth has emerged as can be seen in the photo's.

Both plants can now stand on there own. and still not giving them any nutes. Not changed the light pattern and watering them twice a day

As i'm growing a small bushy indica it seems to be going well!!

Comments!!!!!!!!

photo_4_14.JPG

photo_3_20.JPG

photo_2_26.JPG

photo_1_22.JPG

photo168.JPG

One thing i don't get is how the fuck one got nute burn and the other didnt when they were watered with the same mixture and in the same container!!!!!!

Riddle me this!

That was for Ganja, And I guess he didnt need anymore help! I hope thoose plants made it they were looking very green and healthy,I wish I knew what I had, I am only going on what people told me the seeds were, They look nice, And I will sex them sooner than later so I am pretty excited to see what I have. I dont know if you can go to my page and do a quick follow up on the other guys posts?:thanks::420:

Hey ganja I hear that on the missing in action, But Hey heres an update to my plants and where im at, My next water will be tomorrow and i will add Cal Mag and see what happens next, heres the girls bro! Hope you like em, And as for the Burn I had some on my fan leaves but after a nice dose of nitro they werent sick anymore, Its always good to have more than one opinion, The guy helping you knows what hes taliking about but ask the guys on my page for a second opinion! heres the link to my page too

New Farmer - Advice Appreciated
If you look close at the first pic on the lower leaves you will see where i have brown spots, they have for the most part not softened up but they are ok.
11473.jpg
PIC_39.jpg
21056.jpg
PIC_26.jpg

ALL PICS POSTED ARE FOR ROLE PLAY AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

no fair.....................

My bitches look sooo small lol

Well Im over a month, And growing in soil, Didnt germinate them, Just planted them in small containers at first and bammo, Transplanted them 2 times so far I think the 3rd one will be the final destination for them. Try more light, do you have a home depot near you ? If so they have shop lights for 17 bucks another 10 bucks gets you 2 t12 bulbs, give em that light and what you got you may see a difference

mega small budget bro, lost most of my budget on buying a 400w HPS for later on. Gona stick with the lights i got until the 3rd set of leaves appear(just starting to show).

Hope these turn out very bushy and stanky.

and keith how many plants u say u growing? and how much roughly u lookin to get from each plant?

Thanks Unhinged I appreciate all input, GANJA, I have 7 Bro, And they are all good, I had 9 but ya know win some lose some!OK you got a 400watt you should be straight with that, only having 2 plants that should surfice. And unhinged when should I transplant these guys I have. I know I got at least another 3-4 weeks in Veg mode, ButI will Black out the containers today! Anything I else I should know, Oh and Ganja I got screwed on my seeds, I have 4 out of 7 that are good bud and I dont know which is which until I can sex em and tell what strain they are, Each day I see a new leaf come out and I get all stoopid like LOL, Im like a kid at xmas!Lets see what ya got going post me a pic!:420:

Im hoping at least 100 grams a plants I am hoping for possibly more, some of them are bag seeds so I wont know what I get and sometimes you get bag seeds that turn out better than their mothers because of the kind of care they get and it could be a gem of a seed.Try it if you want you may be surprised what you get, I think i have one really nice female going and cant figure out why she s so different than the rest of the girls!

All conversations are for role play and entertainment purposes only!

wat about you unhinged? many plants u usually grow and what size yield u usually get from them??

Back
Top Bottom