YES!!! that strain is awesome!!! that was one of the strains in my last harvest!!! had issues with the grow though so I didn't get the kind of yeild I was hoping for, but still was great smoke!!! I love how sweet it tasted!!! and using BPN Organics, I'm sure that it made the taste that much more better!!!

:peacetwo:

:goodluck: with that BC!!! I love how the leaves go yellowish but the nugs purple up!!! SO SO SEXY!!!

So what about me, And my not knowing what I have? I can start to see nodes or little tiny things poking out of the stem where the fan leaves come off. im at a little over a month and I think mine are a bit retarded.i tried to compare to you tube plats at 5 weeks, but plants at 3 weeks are bigger than mine, I mean do I count the weeks from seed in soil? cuz thats what I did, so maybe im at 3-4 weeks from sprouts, none the less they are still alive. I have 7 going an average plant yeild what ? i was guessing what mine would saying about 100 grams each ? I dont know im still a noob!

I have a shop light with 2, 32 watt floros, should I get another so there is 4, 4 foot lights? T8 light, will that compensate? And I have the plants 2 inches away from the lights right now and when they open up again tonight on 6 hours of darl I will raise the light again in the morning its getting close, hash hound said I should train them? bamboo stick across them?IDK :thanks:

So what about me, And my not knowing what I have? I can start to see nodes or little tiny things poking out of the stem where the fan leaves come off. im at a little over a month and I think mine are a bit retarded.i tried to compare to you tube plats at 5 weeks, but plants at 3 weeks are bigger than mine, I mean do I count the weeks from seed in soil? cuz thats what I did, so maybe im at 3-4 weeks from sprouts, none the less they are still alive. I have 7 going an average plant yeild what ? i was guessing what mine would saying about 100 grams each ? I dont know im still a noob!

Whats good K!!!
sorry about the thread hijack!!! just had to make a comment on the BC God Bud!!! if you ever get the chance to grow that!!! DO IT!!! she's so sweet!!! moving on!!!

New Growth:
you have nothing to worry about as long as your putting on new growth, little by little, your doing fine, at the first stage, it takes a while to see the amount of new growth, that's because your plant is anchoring itself down!!! they root more than show any above ground growth... once they have rooted enough to take up nutes and water, they will start exploding on the top layer!!! average 1/2 - 1 inch a day!!!

Lateral Branches:
the nodes that are starting to grow out from where the fan leaves are coming out from is called the lateral branch!!! this is where the buds form on!!!
secondary_nodes_forming1.jpg

this is a photo that I used to refer to symmetrical branching!!!

Stain type:
We can't start taking guesses til your in flower mode!!! that's when they show off their traits!!! be patient...:Namaste:

remember ask ask ask!!! if you can't find the answer on your own of course!!! many people have asked the same questions before!!! but I don't mind answering anything you might have!!! I am lazy to sometimes and just ask before even looking!!! LOL!!!

:peacetwo: brotha!!!

Well I have a journal in the hydro section if your really that interested :)
And it's not on your signature...why??? LOL!!!

:peacetwo:

wats up keith!!!!

give u an update tommorrow bro

Whatts up peeps:cool:

On the 28th day now and one of the plants is lookin so fukin fine :Namaste:
While the other is still trying like a bitch,........just ain't quite a bitch yet!!!!

:rollit:

The plants are still on 24hr light and are still in small containers but have a great root system on both plants. and are still on both the same cfl lights with temps about 70 to 80 degrees farenheit.

Bin watering those baby's once every 4 days with no nutes yet. There's about 4 nodes on the good one and 2 on the bad one lol

Small fan blowing on them and i'm transfering them into a 5l pot later today and setting up the 18/6hr light cycle and hitting them with the 400w HPS,

The plants in the next pics will have the plant LST'D(low stress training) to maximise yield and minimise my height due to growth restrictions.

Check the pics out and any comment appreciated!!!

photo_21_2.JPG

photo_20_2.JPG

photo_18_4.JPG

photo_17_3.JPG

photo_16_4.JPG

photo_15_3.JPG

photo_14_5.JPG

photo_13_8.JPG

photo_13_8.JPG

photo_11_9.JPG

photo_9_8.JPG

photo_8_8.JPG

photo_7_7.JPG

photo_6_8.JPG

photo_5_12.JPG

photo_4_15.JPG

photo_3_21.JPG

photo_2_27.JPG

photo_1_23.JPG

photo_10_9.JPG

wat u guys think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my grow

can anyone tell me when i should be able to tell the sex of my plants even though they are feminised????????

i'll get some close ups pics of mines up today so anybody czn see the preflowers i can see and identify them

I give up man! Hope your grow turns out better than mine! I have no patience left for this, I have no signs of sex of the plant even after almost 2 months. Its just my luck how it goes for me, I to p the plants so they will stop growing high and they get even taller, I guess I just am not made for growing, good luck to you , and thanks for your help guys!

I give up man! Hope your grow turns out better than mine! I have no patience left for this, I have no signs of sex of the plant even after almost 2 months. Its just my luck how it goes for me, I to p the plants so they will stop growing high and they get even taller, I guess I just am not made for growing, good luck to you , and thanks for your help guys!

you should try lst'ing ma brotha, i am doing it to keep my plants low

anybody any ideas on how to lower the temp in my grow room the cheapest, quitest, cheapest and most effective way to do this????????

CHALLENGE IS ON!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom