BMG Grow Journal

Got sick Wed and had to water. I started at 1am Thursday, It took me like 6hrs. I was rolling around on the ground moaning of pain next to the grow room. It felt like I could feel every bone in my body and light on my feet and head. I went and got 1 jug of nutrients and went to shake it and it felt as if my arm was going to rip off my body. Then I went and laid on the floor again..this happend multiple times until all the nutrients were down. Then I had to get syringes..it felt like after every single thing I did I needed to go lay back down for about 30 minutes before getting up again. I finally got to the PH'ing stage and I mixed all the nutrients, so well that I didn't need to PH up or down. Now it was time to water the plants. I was getting nervous because I was tripping over things..dizy and felt like I was frozen! I was able to water the plants one by one and by the time I was finished watering the last plant was around 6:48am. A few mins left before lights went out. 👀

Hope you get to feeling better soon. 😎✌️

The photo x auto plant seeds were ready for harvest. So I plucked some seeds from the plant and put it into darkness for a few days before harvest.

I let dry some of the seed casings enough for a blunt and rolled it up this morning and smoked it. I was very surprised! It was an instant high. You felt it in the back of your eyes, eyes start to go red, shortness of breath. You know you are smoking weed when you smoke Presv#1. I'm very impressed with this pheno that I'm going to try the other plant before making my decision on which female to keep.

20240410_180939.jpg

20240410_181102.jpg

Being sick and having to work I didn't have much time in-between watering to upload here. Everything has been going good with the plants. I've already collected seeds from the Blood presv but only on a branch. Seeds were ready but a few still undeveloped so I'm doing a two week flush before harvesting and the majority of seeds should be ready if not already.

Presv#2 is growing and all plants look good. I'll be uploading pictures soon. My work schedule also got screwed up this month which didn't do me any favors with time I have. Next month I will be going back to my regular work schedule instead of a dynamic one and will be uploading regularly again.

Back
Top Bottom