SuperCloset Deluxe 2.0 Really Works!

thanks platimun do you think that the yield would be substantially bigger if vegged for longer ... in this particular system? considering the pot size aswell? or would it be not so much different? .... i have just purchased the same system and am planning on vanilla kush

thanks platimun do you think that the yield would be substantially bigger if vegged for longer ... in this particular system? considering the pot size aswell? or would it be not so much different? .... i have just purchased the same system and am planning on vanilla kush

You dont want to veggie to long , cause its going to grow and hit the light and burn your bud. When you put it into your flowering stage . its going to grow 2-3 times bigger.

I just bought a new Supercloset Deluxe 3.0, check out the link for REAL pics and no bs...

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/just-got-my-supercloset-deluxe-3-0-lots-pics.178230/

Welcome to the SuperCloset Club! I have the Deluxe 2.0 and am about to wrap up my second grow.

Yes, you are right, it is cheaply made, and some of the components could have been better, while some are very nice. And no, it is NOT stealthy. It leaks light, makes noise, and does not adequately control odor. However, it does work, with some tolerance, practice and modifications.

What the hell is with WHITE weatherstripping on a black cabinet?? They used black on mine, here and there, but not enough to keep light from leaking.

All said, I don't regret buying the closet. I would have had no idea how to begin, so I've learned a lot from having one. It does work, and you can get a decent yield from the small space. Speaking of which, most users eventually take the shelf out to have more vertical grow space. I have. But my first grow was an indica, and I had plenty of vertical room on that grow.

Not supposed to mention other sites, I think, but there is another forum with a very long thread dedicated to the closet. I learned so much from reading it start to finish. Google "supercloset secret society". I have a very similar user name on that thread.

Good luck, and ask questions if you need to!

A GOOD DAY'S WORK...

Just to show the newbies and skeptics that in spite of its shortcomings, the SuperCloset does work!

Today I harvested my second grow, got a gazillion times more stuff this time for several reasons. Started at 9:00 this morning, finished at 6:00 this evening. Trimming takes too long, even using a bud trimmer for the small bud. I trimmed the big 'uns by hand.

This variety didn't have much small bud, but it does have massive colas at top! My longest one is about 16-17", and there are two or three others almost as long.

For reference, the drying rack is 24" in diameter. I didn't want to smush my big colas so I hung them on a laundry gadget. The top rack has the small bud processed with the bud trimmer. The bottom rack has the fine stuff left in the bottom of the bud trimmer, plus the small stuff from the hand trimming.

I have a large dehumidifier running in the basement, with a smaller one running in the closed small grow room. Since I lined the entire grow room with Panda Film, the room is a lot less humid. Got a couple of very small fans gently blowing too.

I don't know what on earth we will do with all this stuff. And I have beautiful clones past due and waiting to go into flower!

Check it out:

100_16021.JPG

100_16031.JPG

100_16091.JPG

Back
Top Bottom