Cannabis 1's First Hydro & Soil Grow

I was contemplating making a RDWC as well for the Monster tent, but i think with the higher air flow that will be in the tent compared to the rest of the house, the temps will stay down and a regular DWC could be used. Maybe i'll do a 4 plant RWDC in the small tent once the secret journal is done!!..

by the way C1.. its here!

WOOHOOOO!!!!! I cant wait to see it in action!!!!:thumb::yummy:

You should be right. The more air flow, the cooler the tent will stay. But the 4x4 tent is another story. A RDWC in there for a 4 plant system would be killer!!!

I plugged it in.. and holy flying fuck its purple and pink as hell!! so cool! i cant wait to get the tent set up and the light in there!

i'm going to go take some pictures right now!!

a RDWC would be pretty sick i think too!.. also.. the bedroom that the tents/grow box will be in will also have a 12,000 BTU portable AC unit good for 400sqft, keeping the room extra cold, so that the cold air drawn in is so cold that it creates a perfect environment inside the grow spaces. At least thats the plan!

The a/c will be great!! Just in time for the heat wave!

I started my flush tonight. For the next 10 nights, I will be changing the water daily. I did cut off a small branch tonight that was not getting light anymore. It still looks good, so I trimmed it up and its drying so I can get a taste tomorrow. I took a Trichome pic for you GT! There is only 1 brownish tric near the top of the pic. Its like that all over the plant for the most part.......

20140730_234919.jpg
20140730_235511.jpg

that little ass bud looks tasty!!! for a little side bud that wasn't getting much light it seems, it sure looks like its ripened enough. I see that one amber looking trichome up on the top there. Hopefully over the next 9 days?... those trichomes turn amber for ya!

They are few and far between. I gave a 5% estimate and its probably closer to 3%. We will see where the % is at when I chop her.

The little branch I cut off had been getting light right in the middle of the bush. It wasn't even a side bud, but a small branch shooting up the middle of the plant. Now that the colas are leaning every which way, they were blocking this poor little branch from direct light. I could have left it on there, but made a quick decision to take it for a sample.... The bud is only the size of a nickel, but man it smells great!!!

Hopefully in the next 9 days, a few more trichomes turn amber.......

And your new light looks killer GT!!! All you need are some black lights and some shag carpet and you'll have a groovy pad!!

thanx 4 the reps C1; you know, the real skill in growing these girls is to take all the huge volume of advice you can get on this forum and only use the right one. I started out trying all kinds of crazy shit that I read here. Wound up killing plenty of girls, then I only did a couple of things; such as following the Kings nute regiment; and doing a modest defol; now I have a decent flowing WWXBB bush that 60 days into flower. Fingers and toes crossed!

thanx 4 the reps C1; you know, the real skill in growing these girls is to take all the huge volume of advice you can get on this forum and only use the right one. I started out trying all kinds of crazy shit that I read here. Wound up killing plenty of girls, then I only did a couple of things; such as following the Kings nute regiment; and doing a modest defol; now I have a decent flowing WWXBB bush that 60 days into flower. Fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks again Jaam. Your right. There are alot of great pieces of advice here. I guess you should try everything to find what works best for you. I'm guilty of killing a few girls myself. Trial and error..... This is just my first grow, so I have plenty of learning to do. But with the right advice and guidance, you can get to the next level!

WWx BB!! That is one beautiful plant. I have a few seeds of her that I plan to get started next grow. Or maybe the one after that....
Good luck with her!!! Where are the pictures????

I am glad the nutrient schedule I have written is helping your grow!

You know it!!! Thanks for all your help and guidance KJC!

Thanks Shadowman!!!! Im looking forward to the harvest as well!!! There will be a ton of pics im sure...

Whats up buddy? hows the weekend going so far?

We should start to plan some details about the THC bomb grow. how we gona grow these babies? rockwool cubes, hydroton, DWC? Uh... i think thats the only real detail we have to work out. We are both going to grow it under one or both our 600w lights, so we should just decide what we are growing it in, how long the veg time will be and training methods? or do you wanna grow them completely different?

Iv'e been thinking about that. I think we should try and get the conditions as close to the same as possible. Then compare the results.

I love using rockwool, so if its ok with you, I would prefer that medium. As to the method used to grow them, I have to use the hydro set up I have now. If I can somehow get my RDWC built in time, I will use that. But i dont see that being built for a few grows.

So the only thing that I think will be different in our grows will be the Nutrients used. Is there anything specific that you want to do in the grow? Other than grow a monster bush....

That works for me buddy.. I think I'll stick with a DWC grow for the THC bomb or go full on Capn style. I gotta do some construction of the grow sites but I should be operational real soon!

That works for me buddy.. I think I'll stick with a DWC grow for the THC bomb or go full on Capn style. I gotta do some construction of the grow sites but I should be operational real soon!

I cant wait!!! Im going to start to build my setup this week

Back
Top Bottom