1st Time - Hydro Grow - 600W HPS

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi David , yes the grow is still going , I'm day 31 today , I flipped the lights to 12/12 yesterday so I vegged for 30 days , been having a lot of dramas with Ph rising rapidly every day , I haven't put the bloom nutes in yet so I hope it's the water doing this , the roots are also in the res now and they block my pump every now and then ,things seem to be going ok for a first grow.

I'll do my best to keep my journal updated from now on , here's a couple pics , I've got 5 plants in this area probably abit of overkill but I'll see how they go
420-magazine-mobile1764420240.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wanted to try and put a screen up but it just wasn't happening for me , I've got no room and had nowhere to tie it securely, day 31 today changed light cycle to 12/12 yesterday.

would anyone have any tips so i can try and maximise my yield ? Would putting up some kind of screen now help with this, or is it to late ?

Day 10 of flower , all males , so unfortunate and very disappointed , out go the bag seed

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom