Cannabis 1's First Hydro & Soil Grow

You guys will all love aquashield even if you grow in soil! it colonizes your root zone to protect it against the bad bacteria.. so get growing with aquashield and your plants will be much more resistant to bugs, mold, and especially warm water temps!!!! no root rot in my high temp waters!!

You guys will all love aquashield even if you grow in soil! it colonizes your root zone to protect it against the bad bacteria.. so get growing with aquashield and your plants will be much more resistant to bugs, mold, and especially warm water temps!!!! no root rot in my high temp waters!!

Same for Great White. It's what I am testing right now. I was told to get either AS or GW, they both do similar jobs. It may be a little while before I order.

Hey guys. The last few days, I have been dropping the water temp every night. It looks like the chilled water is making the leaves turn purple. Actually, there is some purple in the buds now also. I took a few pics check it out.
20140807_21565622.jpg
20140807_22000722.jpg
20140806_22105922.jpg
20140806_21590022.jpg
20140806_21565622.jpg

It looks like she is getting frostier too!!

Thanks T! Harvest is Sunday!!!! I cant wait!

Its a shame you cant let her go another 2 weeks. She would be absolutely dripping with resin!

Glad you waited to chop her C1? Cause i'm seeing the rewards of not prematurely chopping!! big fat frosty buds!!

Looking amazing my friend!

They actually are completely different products! Great White is a mycorrhizae fungi and aquashield is a liquid compost solution. Both are great tho!

I'm actually going to take it a step further. I would not advise using Great white if you grow in hydroponics and cant keep water temps down.. High water temps + fungi (even tho good kind) can turn into a nightmare.

The use of Aquashield will eliminate this problem before it even happens. high water temps will not be a problem if you use aquashield in your reservoir. Be weary of other similar root products. Anything that is h202 based like Dutch Master Zone, will eliminate your beneficial bacteria in the res, costing you money to constantly replenish the supplies you use and then kill off with h202 type products. If you use Gen Hydro's Subculture-M for mycorrhizal supply, do not use Gen Hydro's Flora Shield as it will actually work against the GH subculture products.

Its a shame you cant let her go another 2 weeks. She would be absolutely dripping with resin!

Glad you waited to chop her C1? Cause i'm seeing the rewards of not prematurely chopping!! big fat frosty buds!!

Looking amazing my friend!

Definitely glad i waited GT! An extra 2 weeks would be epic! But I gotta do what I gotta do! I can't wait guys, 1 more res change tonight, and Im going to drop the temps down to the the lows 40's for saturday. Then Its chop time!!!!

Hey guys, Im not sure if I had mentioned it before, but another one of the unknown bag seed ended up being an Auto. I topped her not knowing that. I picked her today and she is drying now. It has to be one of the smallest Autos I have ever seen!! Hopefully I get at least a gram lol!!
20140808_121121.jpg
20140808_121438.jpg

Ok, sent ya a PM DesertPlants.... Good luck guys. Let us know what you receive!!!

just got my tracking for the aquashield from the gallon i purchased - 26.32 lbs - HELL YEA I GOT THE 2.5 GALLON UPgrade!!!!! YOU ARE THE SHIT CANNABIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRICK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
++++++++++mad reps for you!!

GET IT WHILE YOU CAN, DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Ahhhhhhh yea...... Thanks brother!!!! I'm glad it worked!!

MrRobert.. i thank you for the Reps that you meant to give Cannabis 1... but i will gladly take them for turning you all on to this amazing product..

just wait till you use it.. your plants will be noticeably stronger and grow faster and be much more resistant to grower error!!

Use it when you germinate seeds too! Best to start the beneficials early! The aquashield will help prevent your seeds from Dampening off as well as through the seedling phase prevent against root rot!

Mine just arrived today at the post office!! Gotta go pick it up tomorrow!!

20140810_115522.jpg
20140810_115557.jpg
Thanks 84!!

Here is a few pics from Sunday morning before the chop.

I'll get some more of the harvest up later!

Back
Top Bottom