Cannabis 1's First Hydro & Soil Grow

Hey guys. Not much to update on tonight. When I was checking on the trichomes, I noticed that there are still 3% amber. I really hope I get a few more, but I guess its what the circumstances dictate.

As you guys can see, me and GT are planning a side by side grow of our THC Bomb fem seeds. For some personal reasons, we wont be doing this grow until October...Hopefully....As long as GT is cool with it....

I did order a few parts for the RDWC system i'm building for that grow. That will be for another journal I'll start.

Hey guys. Not much to update on tonight. When I was checking on the trichomes, I noticed that there are still 3% amber. I really hope I get a few more, but I guess its what the circumstances dictate.

As you guys can see, me and GT are planning a side by side grow of our THC Bomb fem seeds. For some personal reasons, we wont be doing this grow until October...Hopefully....As long as GT is cool with it....

I did order a few parts for the RDWC system i'm building for that grow. That will be for another journal I'll start.

More than okay with it my friend! That gives me time to flower out the Widow in my bathroom thats going on 6 months of veg and make some space for the THC bombs!!

It also gives me time to build the RDWC we're gona do!!

:high-five:

Thanks GT! It will be worth the wait!!! I still can't believe Widow has been in veg for 6 months. She is gona take over that bathroom real quick once you flip to 12/12.

I went and check on the soil plants today. The Haze male is getting really tall now. There are sacs hanging all over. His sister next to him has a few pistils showing, but I dont think any pollination has happened yet.
20140805_114940.jpg
20140805_114934.jpg
20140805_114912.jpg
20140805_114949.jpg

The 3rd haze (clone) is still a shorty, but looks healthy. Nice green leaves. I am not sure on the sex of that one yet which is weird b/c its getting the same light as the others and still hasn't started to flower.

The other 2 unknown plants are looking good also. One has started to flower.....and its a....... MALE.... Figures, but it is what it is. The other hasn't shown its sex yet. I plan to harvest this male and save some pollen for future breeding projects. I will also save some Hawaiian Haze pollen for the same reason....
20140805_114919.jpg

The Widow is actually coming out the of the Bathroom and going into the Monster tent once the fans arrive. Gotta put her under a scrog as well, but might just flower her out as she is.

I'm currently putting together the CoolTubes. Super easy!

also ordering my AC right now!!

It's all coming together GT!! Good Job!!!

Thanks Mike.... You still have time to get some beans out there in your backyard!! You can grow almost year round right?

I finally got my order of Aquashield today!! This gallon should hopefully last for my entire next grow
20140805_1324268853.jpg

It's all coming together GT!! Good Job!!!

Thanks Mike.... You still have time to get some beans out there in your backyard!! You can grow almost year round right?

I finally got my order of Aquashield today!! This gallon should hopefully last for my entire next grow
20140805_1324268853.jpg

Not with a policeman living next door!LOL
I could probably grow 9 months out of the year. Dec - Feb are probably just a tad too cold.

Glad you got your AS...I might have to give it a try sometime.

AHHHH!!! The law as your neighbor....Sometimes good, most of the time not.....

9 out of 12 months for growing is pretty sweet!!!! GT gave me the heads up with the AS. Lets give it a shot!

Not with a policeman living next door!LOL
I could probably grow 9 months out of the year. Dec - Feb are probably just a tad too cold.

Glad you got your AS...I might have to give it a try sometime.

I give you mad respect mate. Growing in Texas with a cop living next door. Do you have a wheelbarrow to carry your balls! Far out man more power to ya :)

I give you mad respect mate. Growing in Texas with a cop living next door. Do you have a wheelbarrow to carry your balls! Far out man more power to ya :)

LMFAO.
I was here first by 5 years and he can push my wheelbarrow of balls to the jail house if they ever catch me. If he didn't have teenage kids I probably wouldn't be doing this for fear that it was some kind of setup. I'm a suspicious kind of person. I keep good care to make sure no smells get outside my house, trust me. Very few people know we even grow.

LMFAO.
I was here first by 5 years and he can push my wheelbarrow of balls to the jail house if they ever catch me. If he didn't have teenage kids I probably wouldn't be doing this for fear that it was some kind of setup. I'm a suspicious kind of person. I keep good care to make sure no smells get outside my house, trust me. Very few people know we even grow.

Hahah, Im dying here!!! I am a suspicious person as well. Always looking from every possible angle. Your right. If he didn't have kids, I would be bugging out thinking it was a setup too........The less neighbors that know whats going on the better!!!

P.S. Thats going to be one heavy wheelbarrow lol

Guys, holy crap. When I received my Aqua shield today, I did happen to notice that the jug was very big. I got home and took another look and they actually sent me 2.5 gallons!! Sweeeet!!! It says on my receipt, free upgrade but I don't know why!

Guys, holy crap. When I received my Aqua shield today, I did happen to notice that the jug was very big. I got home and took another look and they actually sent me 2.5 gallons!! Sweeeet!!! It says on my receipt, free upgrade but I don't know why!

Where from? I want to order lol.........

I'll pm ya....

Got ya! Would anybody else like the link?

just ordered - ill let you know my results lol

Ok, sent ya a PM DesertPlants.... Good luck guys. Let us know what you receive!!!

Back
Top Bottom