Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

funny ,had to tell you. I could not find the key to the greenhouse this morning. I looked everywhere I could think of. Looked for hours. I finally went to my backup. I worked all morning trimming and finally got done. I went to take a shower and took my shirt off. and damn if it did not fall out of my shirt pocket. it is fun getting old lol

DSC01789_800x532_.jpg
DSC01787_800x532_.jpg
DSC01765_800x532_.jpg
DSC01759_800x532_.jpg
DSC01691_800x532_.jpg

DSC01264_800x532_.jpg
DSC01170_800x532_.jpg
here is an update on clone experiment... I think it will make it . I see nubs on stem just above the soil. Just dipped in gel and stuck in pot. and put pot on a bowl with clonex in it to soak up to the moss. the top one is now and bottom one is at start about 10 days ago

DSC01781_800x532_.jpg
DSC01789_800x532_.jpg

SHE MADE IT

I cut and hung the rest today. It rained last night and i found a main bud with bud rot on the og-18 so i cut it right away. I have to head back to the mother-in-laws. So i finished cutting them today.

It's been fun but i have to end it here......... See you all for next years grow. I'll be watching yours

Happy Friedday bozzo. You were talking about the difference between outside and the in the greenhouse growth. You are so right.
There is a lot of difference. When I put the girls in the greenhouse I thought they would continue to fill out the buds but they almost stopped for about a week and then start filling in but a lot slower. A little strange. The ones that were planted in the greenhouse in the spring never did develop fully before bud rot started eating at them.

If I would lock the greenhouse I would be cutting the plastic to get in for sure.

Your girls looked really good before the chop. Very good year for you. :cheer::cheer::high-five::bravo::thumb::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:

bozzo,
My best thoughts and wishes for your mother-in-law. Good karma on it`s way. Gotta take care of the family first, always. Quit drinking about 20 yrs. ago. Now if I harvest a buck, that calls for a beer or a shot of my favorite nemesis.... J.D. Black. Actually it was J.D. Black and water on the rocks. Good stuff Maynard. At least it used to be. Not to be an ass, but I believe it`s Christie`s bar you went to. always went to Buckshots Bar. My one hunting partner`s cousin and wife owned it. Sold it about a year ago. Would be nice if you get up here. The migration is usually the end of gun and muzzle season. The ice is what drives them off the Seney to the cedar swamps and wintering yards.

thanks beemer . you stated it just right. even though I got almost a pound from the greenhouse, and they did finally fill in , the outdoors ones were best formed. I think I will be trying one huge sativa in the greenhouse next year and 11 outdoors. Even the outdoors ones were put out to early . I will be doing a full 12 plant run of forced flower plants and setting out the rest in July. After the forced ones are done. The ones set out in July did the best. Got a good 4 ounces each for the 2 set out in July. I learned a lot this year. I well be buying some flora mite next year for the mites. But I did have baby ladybugs all over the greenhouse plants. They did control them buggers. You need to mist them every few days for drinks. And might as well wait till the buds form. They love the buds.I will spray them a lot in veg state. Then ladybugs in flower. I'm just back for today. I'm HEADING BACK SOUTH TODAY. See ya bud:high-five:
Happy Friedday bozzo. You were talking about the difference between outside and the in the greenhouse growth. You are so right.
There is a lot of difference. When I put the girls in the greenhouse I thought they would continue to fill out the buds but they almost stopped for about a week and then start filling in but a lot slower. A little strange. The ones that were planted in the greenhouse in the spring never did develop fully before bud rot started eating at them.

If I would lock the greenhouse I would be cutting the plastic to get in for sure.

Your girls looked really good before the chop. Very good year for you. :cheer::cheer::high-five::bravo::thumb::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:

bozzo,
My best thoughts and wishes for your mother-in-law. Good karma on it`s way. Gotta take care of the family first, always. Quit drinking about 20 yrs. ago. Now if I harvest a buck, that calls for a beer or a shot of my favorite nemesis.... J.D. Black. Actually it was J.D. Black and water on the rocks. Good stuff Maynard. At least it used to be. Not to be an ass, but I believe it`s Christie`s bar you went to. always went to Buckshots Bar. My one hunting partner`s cousin and wife owned it. Sold it about a year ago. Would be nice if you get up here. The migration is usually the end of gun and muzzle season. The ice is what drives them off the Seney to the cedar swamps and wintering yards.

yea I quit about then also. I drink soda water and a twist of lime now. The buckshot was the one with the big bar right? Have a good trip south. I will try my best to get up.

It has been a fine season. Ended up with a great years grow. I learned a lot this year as I did last year. As Beemer stated, the greenhouse plants never will produce as good as true outdoor plants. They stretch for the sun ,so they are not as tight bushes as outdoor. But they do produce great buds. Just not a good as the outdoor ones. Like Beemer said ,they stop growing for about 2 weeks mid way in the budding .strange. next year I am planting just one plant in the greenhouse. It will be one big plant. See how much one plant will do. the rest will be outdoors. I still have the bottom half of the biggest greenhouse plants still growing buds. It will be a nice second harvest. So from now on I will not be pulling full plants. Harvest the big buds and let the rest grow on. When the bud rot starts, don't pull the whole plant ,just harvest the colas, and let the rest grow. If I had done that I probably would have got a good 30% more. I still have lots of ladybugs , and they took care of the mites and had babies. Even on the outdoor plants. They made a home and stayed. If they have food, they stay. Mist them every few days and they love the mist. also the mites do not like the mist. When getting ladybugs, do not buy them from grow stores. They have been setting in their fridge for weeks some times. I order 9000 at a time from Arabco for 42 dollars delivered in 3 days. And they are all alive.9000 is a shit load of ladybugs. Enough to release some every day for weeks. my whole yard is full of ladybugs. 42 dollars is the price of just one gallon of mitywash. So it cost a LOT less.

it has been a pleasure doing this journal. here are a few pictures . See you all next year.
DSC01714_532x800_.jpg
DSC01735_800x532_.jpg
DSC01798_800x378_.jpg
DSC01819_800x532_.jpg
DSC017418.JPG
DSC01679_800x532_.jpg
DSC017418.JPG
DSC01759_800x532_.jpg
DSC01631_800x532_.jpg
DSC01128_800x532_.jpg
DSC01600_800x532_.jpg
DSC01181_800x532_.jpg
DSC01236_800x628_.jpg

happy Freeweedday Bozzo. Been a good summer and next year will be here way to fast. I'm retiring next April and it will be nice to be around the garden full time. Your girls looked really nice this year and it will be fun to watch your grow next time. Have a great winter down south.

just took these .November 1 I left the bottom from the biggest red devil. .I'm trying to get bananas, pollen and seeds . if all goes right. A week ago the temps dropped to 20 one night. She was froze the next morning. crispy froze. By noon she was growing fine. I thought she would die , but no frost no die. amazing plants.
The second picture is a ladybug with no spots . That is a baby . The young ones have no spots. There is at least 10 still working on them buggers. They have found a home. I misted them today for a drink. I'm a pa pa
DSC01890_800x532_.jpg
DSC01885_800x532_.jpg

just took these .November 1 I left the bottom from the biggest red devil. .I'm trying to get bananas, pollen and seeds . if all goes right. A week ago the temps dropped to 20 one night. She was froze the next morning. crispy froze. By noon she was growing fine. I thought she would die , but no frost no die. amazing plants.
The second picture is a ladybug with no spots . That is a baby . The young ones have no spots. There is at least 10 still working on them buggers. They have found a home. I misted them today for a drink. I'm a pa pa
DSC01890_800x532_.jpg
DSC01885_800x532_.jpg

Great grow Bozzo! Thanks for the journal.. What do you think of the Cogo's formula?

Great grow Bozzo! Thanks for the journal.. What do you think of the Cogo's formula?

Cogo is a no brainer. If you want a easy mix 2 part that needs nothing else added. That keeps the plants green from start to finish, You want Cogo's It has everything you will need in it. It is super. I will never use anything else. I never had a single leaf die and fall off.
I just can not brag on it enough . I did not use anything except it on this grow. look at the pictures ...Says it all.

Cogo is a no brainer. If you want a easy mix 2 part that needs nothing else added. That keeps the plants green from start to finish, You want Cogo's It has everything you will need in it. It is super. I will never use anything else. I never had a single leaf die and fall off.
I just can not brag on it enough . I did not use anything except it on this grow. look at the pictures ...Says it all.

Thanks for the info... Was yours the powder or liquid? Did you use tap water or RO water? I have the two part liquid. It worked great on my plant that I hand water using hydroton as a base. Didn't work very well in my DWC system... Next Grow will be in 5 gallon grow bags with sunshine mix # 4 as a base.

Back
Top Bottom