Mighty Grow Madness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

Ok so here is my Hindu kush 55 days old and things seem to be going better now still alil nute burn on some leaves but over all pretty good she has a shit ton of side branching goin on so I think she will be a gud harvest even the leaves the good ones anyway look so thick n green almost waxy like there fake lol but yea here she is

20170730_125924.jpg
20170730_125930.jpg
20170730_131552.jpg
20170730_131604.jpg

That baby's ready to flip ?
Almost but im gunna let her go alil longer since im noticing indicas or indica dominate hybrids have very little to almost none i seem to notice of a stretch after the flip so i like to veg them alil longer n get them alil bigger b4 the flip

Ok so since I'm kinda on my own now I guess I'll just show my Kali mist clone I've been doing on my own with mgo product fertilizers in sunshine #4 but since I thought it was alil high on there feeding chart I've been doing smaller amounts I just gave her 3tbsp of grow and a 1/2 tbsp of huma trace minerals and Look at even her under growth is doing great N all her side branches r nice n thick so they will be able to support some big ole buds lol oh also I've been watching this guy on you tube he is on :420: Also here his handle is rex pigeons and on YouTube its pigeons 420 but anyway he has a training technique for veg plants to help make bigger better branches to help support them big fat buds we trying to grow well needles to say I've started to do it to my Hindu kush now as well each jus take each branch between ur first finger and ur thumb n roll ur fingers up the stem to slightly bend it and force it to thicken up but yea here she is Kali mist clone in a 5 gal Hd bucket

20170731_062042.jpg
20170731_062048.jpg
20170731_062126.jpg

And now here is my Hindu kush after a nice haircut since I was noticing her side branches were super super thin so figured I'd start training her like my Kali mist clone and then get some more light dwn to those branches n tht shud help things out more

20170731_071440.jpg
20170731_071510.jpg

Thanx man i hope so my kali mist has been really liking the mgo at a reduced rate she is just taking off lol n my hindu kush as well once these lil branches thicken up some ill be tossn her into flower n then itll be waitn for the real show to start lol

Here is my Hindu kush and I accidently broke off one of the main branches n topped her by accident lol so now she looks alil smaller but she is startn to thicken up some of the lower branches so they will be able 2 support some good nice fat buds

20170804_142558.jpg
20170804_142614.jpg

Almost but im gunna let her go alil longer since im noticing indicas or indica dominate hybrids have very little to almost none i seem to notice of a stretch after the flip so i like to veg them alil longer n get them alil bigger b4 the flip
How big they get, depends on if I'm out of medicine.

Thanx man I hope so I jus put my Kali mist clone into flower today and did the transition nutes the amend I did only 2 tbsp of amend and held off on the huma trace minerals tho one cuz I'm getn low and can't order more till nex pay check but since the sponsors have quit responding to me at all I'm alil Leary to put more of my money into this lol I'm trying to hold off and see how my harvest will be for my photo girls to see if it's worth it or not to switch up from my los mix anyway I'll be posting pics of my Kali mist clone alil later wen I get home

Ok so here is my Kali mist clone now in flower for a few days nw jus taken over the tent lol she is alil droopy do to I let her dry out an extra day to today so I can give her and all my girls a malted grain tea today but yea here she is

20170813_152711.jpg
20170813_152734.jpg
20170813_152749.jpg

And now here is my other photo girl this 1 is from seed not a clone but here is my Hindu kush skunk that I am waiting at least another week b4 I flip her so that way my perpetual grow stays in motion or well at least the best I can anyway lol but yea here is my Hindu kush skunk a top shot and a view below the canopy

20170812_202514.jpg
20170812_202521.jpg

Thanx guys really appreciate the kinds words its what keeps me going I really can't wait to flip my Hindu kush skunk I bet it's guna smell just amazing lol I jus harvested a purple kush tht I have been flowering for 3 months almost and it still cud have went alil longer due to me accidentally starting her to reveg but it actually worked out for me cuz my lights r so good I'm guessing tht even tho it started to reveg it bulked up my buds massively only let dwn is I lost a lot of frost tht cud have been there but i let it go alil longer still and it's starting to make more frost now so I think I shud be ok hopefully lol

Ok so here is my Kali mist clone that I put into flower a few days ago and look already she is starting to flower n make some nice bud sites and all I gave her was like 1 1/2 tbsp of bloom feed on Monday n no humatrace but nex week I'll add just alil more bloom feed and also just a bit of humatrace again n I'll keep doing it that way till harvest or till I see alil burn start to happen then I'll back it dwn a tad but each week I'll increase the bloom alil bit and every other week I'll add about a third of a tablespoon of huma trace n so far that feed schedule has barely had any problems or any burning going on so I'm pretty sure I got the mgo feed product almost dialed in even my other red poison auto that I've been using mgo on but I'm using her for a seed run so the colloidal silver has stunted her but she don't have any burning or crispy leaves or nuthn bad jus stunted because of the cs treatments so I'm really excited to get another bag of sunshine mix #4 and also another bag of huma trace minerals and do another few runs of some clones and maybe even some autos again since my seed run prolly won't yield much pollen and I'm out of auto seeds I'll have to order some more but very excited to keep tryn mgo's product now I'm figuring out how to use it correctly so gud I can't wait 2 c the buds and get my first Kali mist harvest I'll be ordering a refractor meter this coming paycheck so that way I can test the actual brix levels of my autos and my first finished photo with this product I'm super excited lol

20170816_000623.jpg
20170816_000629.jpg
20170816_000632.jpg
20170816_000635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom