bubblicious autoflower 7 days old

autoWalker

hi everyone.
sry for my english im russian.
i have this 5 seeds autoflower.
thy was really green in 3-4 days now thy lil bit yellow and the tips of the leefs are brown. not only the mine tip its all of the tips on one first leef. i dont know if u will can see on the photos.
i doing only water temp are 75-80f. lights are 4X55w 2700k 3300lm each. 2X55w 6500k 3100lm each. 4X26w 6500k 1550lm each. 5 plants total.
its 2 days thy dont grow thy just stay the same.. i really need some help.. in the start thy was speedy now thy look sick.:thanks:

thy grow in regular soil that i buy in home depot.
10 liters buckets.
i used a window washer spray bottle to spray water on them maby i had a lil bit fluid in the buttle that make the plant sick or i just had the lights to close? 2 days ago thy was just fine but now... and i can put a photo to show u guys... i dont know how to do it...

to upload a photo go to "gallery" (near the top of your screen in the black section), click "upload photo" from there click "select files for upload" then submit them. then to add them to your post click on the "my photos" at the bottom of the quick reply box. How often are you watering?? are you using fertilizer?? is there fertilizer in the soil you bought??

i dont use any fertilizer,nope the soil is organic free from fertilizer i belive.
i waterd them one till it start drop from the bottom and that it i wait till thy dry again.
thy 8 days old i will try to upload a photo in the next 5-10 min.
thanks for answer on my post its really importent to me.
i fell i wanna cry when i see them like this.

IMG_020343.JPG
IMG_020248.JPG
IMG_020138.JPG
IMG_020040.JPG
IMG_019937.JPG
IMG_019831.JPG

yeah yours go big already i belive thy will be fine but mine are yellowish in one day and b4 thy have been green as spring.. i dont know man i hope i will find what makes the problems to my ladies.
yours are autos to?

you cant see the yellow becuse the iphone camera.. but thy yellowish color and all the leef corners thy are brown in small size right on the tips

yeah i will buy one.. tnx bro..:) if my plants will die ima kick my self in the balls..
is your auto is was small as mine at his 7-8 day?

Back
Top Bottom