Bud Master Blue Moon LED & Blue Dream

re: Blue Moon LED & Blue Dream

Looking good.
I don't think BD will stretch to much after that training.

Thanks! I topped the living crap out of these plants, even the 2 gallon girls. I'm going to thin things out at 21 days, as far as lower branches and foliage goes. Again at 45 days. I figure with the amount of tops, especially on the larger plants, there may be more golf ball sized buds than soda can colas. I'm willing to bet the penetration on my Hortilux HPS beats that of the LED I was flowering with so I'm hopeful!
:high-five:

One week in and the stretch is on. I hat to mow down the bigger plant on the right to keep her out of the way of the blower on the AC. I meant to keep these all very low, to avoid this very chop, but a ton of stretching happened while my big light was down. But I'll tell you one thing. The Budmaster BM2 saved my grow while running her mild 90 watts of Blue over these plants for a week.

The Strawberry Cough was so young, and is so root-bound that she isn't showing sex yet. I was hoping to see signs of calyxes by now, so that I could pull her out at only one week of 12/12. It'll be just a bit harder to re-veg her (providing it's a she) if it goes much longer.

I this one turns out male, I will toss the clone and pull the mother (father) to somewhere for a breeder. It smells delicious!

If it's a she, she will begin mothering clones. It will be and exciting time in the Spring!

A few last photos while the light is perfect in there. Tonight I switch over to HPS lighting for the remainder of flower.

DSC_10236.JPG

DSC_10246.JPG

DSC_10258.JPG

DSC_10262.JPG

DSC_10276.JPG

No photos tonight, but the stretch is DEFINITELY on. Fed all the big girls last night and they took off for some reason. I think they're final getting used to the HPS.

Strawberry Cough finally showed her legs today, and a little more. She's a she! So, she came out of the flower room to begin re-veg, which may take a few weeks. it took her almost two weeks to even show.

I will begin cloning her soon, and will be documented here.

Back
Top Bottom