Bud Master Blue Moon LED & Blue Dream

re: Blue Moon LED & Blue Dream

Looking fine today...

DSC_09336.JPG

Clones looking great.

Meanwhile. here comes the newest baby, Strawberry Cough. I planted her (hopefully) nearly an inch deep 24 hours ago...

DSC_093914.JPG

A shot of the clones doing fine.

DSC_093812.JPG

Hope all is well in all of your worlds!:Namaste:

A quick look under the Blue Dream clones has revealed the starchy beginnings of roots.

DSC_094915.JPG

Strawberry Cough is chugging along nicely and will get her first feeding tomorrow.

And finally, Jack Diesel seed put out her tap root and went into her solo cup.

:Namaste:

I've got spikes on two of the last six clones, at 9 days using clonex. The other four will follow suit soon.

On another note, I decided to take another 24 clones last night without clonex. We shall see how they compare.

Meanwhile, a time-lapse of the new clones getting comfortable under the dome...:Namaste:

Blue Dream Clones rising - YouTube

fully rooted and rearing to grow.

These four clones will go into solo cups tomorrow and receive half strength feedings.

Still not sure if I will mother one or not, seeing that the Strawberry Cough is growing so fast.

DSC_095715.JPG

DSC_095813.JPG

DSC_095910.JPG

DSC_096010.JPG

Strawberry Cough...

DSC_096211.JPG

Well, I've got spikes on a few of the last 24 clones taken, WITHOUT Clonex in 7 days! The rest are close behind. I transplanted 4 of the last 6 into solo cups and got rid of 2.

Strawberry Cough is trucking along nicely and will go under the Blue Moon2 tomorrow.

Photos tomorrow.:Namaste:

I've got good roots on at least 15 of these clones, WITHOUT Clonex in 8 days. Not bad.

DSC_096613.JPG

DSC_096714.JPG

DSC_096813.JPG

DSC_096914.JPG

And Strawberry Cough is getting ready for transplant. When (hopefully ((she))'s) ready to top and clone, I'll put the first clone into flower with the Blue Dream to sex the plant. Provided it's female, I will begin mothering her and propagating.

DSC_097016.JPG

DSC_097113.JPG

Hello! Looking good on here. I like your set up and thanks for all the info on clones. Is that a heat mat I see? Any good for seedlings or clones?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good morning WR, and thanks for the kind words. That is indeed a heat mat. It is helpful, ironically, in summer when I have the AC and Swamp cooler running. In the cooler months like Fall and Winter, it gets no use as he heater is running and temps are perfect in the room.
Is your handle "WR" in reference to the Yamaha WR bikes?

What camera do you use for your time lapse? We have one setup on our year long flux at 5 minute intervals. Kinda cool watching it grow. :thumb:

Go Pro Hero...3 or 4 Silver edition.

It's a neat feature, but I'm going to have to Figure out a USB connection close to the shots because the battery only lasts a few hours. I'd take much longer time lapses but the life is too short! I'm not even sure if it records while plugged in and charging but I have bigger issues currently.

Tomorrow I'll post some photos of this Blue Moon saving a group of six larger plants in late veg. My big light from another company has caused a hiccup in my flower room. Hoping to have that resolved and maybe go to an all Budmaster two -journal grow, or consolidate my veg and flower journaling to one new journal. The next few days will be interesting regardless!

Thanks for stopping in and I hope all is well!:Namaste:

It looks as though I'm having some trouble with my big light, and will have to make some changes. I will either turn this into a full journal featuring clones, veg and flowering, instead of the clone/early veg only journal that it is currently, or I will start a new one soon. Stay tuned!:Namaste:

Well after a week of electrical issues and failing lights, I'm almost back to normal. The big light I was using from another sponsor to flower with has proven to be nothing but hassle. I never showed the flower room in this journal because it was featured in another sponsored journal. But now, I'm back on my 600w MH/HPS for flower and large veg plants, and will begin showing that portion here. Might make this journal a bit more interesting.

Here's a look at the plants that began their life under the Budmaster Blue Moon and have been vegging in the 4x4 closet.

DSC_097911.JPG

DSC_098615.JPG

DSC_09809.JPG

DSC_098710.JPG

DSC_098514.JPG

I took the top from the Strawberry Cough last night, and will put the remaining lower portion of the plant into the closet with the bigger Blue Dream plants tonight. I'm goingto flip the lights on them tonight as well, to beging flowering the BD and sexing of the SC.

Should the SC prove to be female, I will begin vegging and cloning her! Very excited for this.

Here are the remaining BD clones and the 3 week old SC...

DSC_09829.JPG

DSC_099013.JPG

DSC_098110.JPG

DSC_09839.JPG

Day three of flower for Blue Dream...She is going to stretch a ton I think.

I'm going to continue with the MH until the second week.

My Strawberry Cough seems to be a heavier feeder than the BD and is super pale today. I may hit her with one last veg feeding to give her a bit more nitrogen. The BD can go for weeks in solo cups it seems, on half strength nutes. This young one is hungry!

DSC_099213.JPG

DSC_099310.JPG

DSC_099410.JPG

DSC_099613.JPG

DSC_099710.JPG

DSC_099910.JPG

So I had to cull 7 REALLY nice clones today, but there are still these three in solo cups that I can't bring myself to chuck. Still not sure where these will end up, but they are safe for now. I moved them back under the BM2 to see how far I can take them.

DSC_10009.JPG

DSC_100512.JPG

DSC_10107.JPG

DSC_10115.JPG

Back
Top Bottom