I Have A Dream

Ok so not much has been going on here and for good reason.
Ive had nothing but problems from the first seed.

It just seems very unhappy and is overall just disappointing.

I topped it the other day because it was just lanky and ugly.
Ive also smashed the stem to help build it back better.

My plan is to get the clone to root and that gives me 2 of that specific pheno i will use a the mother. hopefully i can get them under control and happy.
At this point tho this pheno is on the back burner now as we wait for the new seed to pop.

Although its going through its problems it still smells amazing! Im mean no exaggeration it stinks and only has like 5 nodes lol

It is under the cobs turned very low and very close hopefully it responds soon and takes off. But so far im a little discouraged by how badly this plant has done out the gate.

I will update with pictures soon when the lights come on.

Thanks for stopping by

Hey guys so ive been pretty busy and mostly just lazy because ive been so stoned

But i finally got it in gear and were actively growing again vs having a plant growing in my tent.

The original blue dream is still growing and looking just as ugly and disappointing as before if not worse.

I have started another one and so far its doing much better that its predecessor.
I decided to uppot both the ugly duckling and the little solo cup

I did not feed instead i flush my soil with the Herculean harvest and the ph up to tie up any salts and prep the medium for the nectar line. Hopefully that gets us different results with the new seed.

Knock on wood if i get problems similar to the first seed after not doing anything wrong im going to put these pots outside and wish them goodluck. Ive wasted at least a month on a seed that is just not going to produce. Ill retire bluedream before i waste money on nutes lights and fans for another month.

Hopefully the flush helps and we can get this show on the road sorry for the lack of updates but this grow just is proving to be slow and difficult oh and pf the 2 blue dreams i started both are the indica pheno so thats a bummer but at this point i just want one to grow ill complain about the pheno after harvest lol

I wouldnt mind a delay because of a supercropping at least shes going in the right direction for you.

I just cant seem to get this plant on track.

Im fighting the urge to start more seeds in the event the bd turns around then i have to many plants and growrh patterns in too small a space.

I wouldnt mind a delay because of a supercropping at least shes going in the right direction for you.

I just cant seem to get this plant on track.

Im fighting the urge to start more seeds in the event the bd turns around then i have to many plants and growrh patterns in too small a space.

Ditto. We with small spaces need to produce enough to use, but not overkill it/waste time.

Hello everyone. Unfortunately my dream turned into an absolute nightmare.
Im not sure exactly what it was..
But no matter what i did nothing pleased those plants. The original seed i started smelled really good and had some amazing traits i wouldve liked to keep in My stock from the moment it came above ground. But shortly after looking promising it took a turn for the worse and never recovered.

I dont want to claim it was just a bad seed but then i started another one...
And that one was nothing like the first one genetic wise not to mention it too didnt make it far without problems.

I wasted about a month if not more just trying to get them happy in that time tho they were growing they just became a mess huge plants that didnt have a single healthy leaf on it.

After wasting that much time i decided to retire the blue dream and go with a totally different strain.

So unfortunately this grow is over. I had big plans for this grow and after wasting 2 of 3 seeds im going to hold on to the last one until i can figure out what went wrong or muster the courage to try a final time.

Thanks everyone for the interest in this journal im sorry the way it turned out but im still growing be on the lookout for my newest journey. As i dive back into the hydro!

Well when you start the new journal, come back here and give us the link to the grow and we will be happy to stop in and see you do your thing again. Good luck!!

What the hell, lootznbootz? I turn my back for a second and you've developed a black thumb? LOL.
Looking forward to seeing your next grow!

Rider509/Siabot
I know i know im sorry i promise i havent developed a black thumb im still growing indoors and out ;) shhhhh lol

My bubba kush in dwc is doing amazing and im actually flipping it to flower tonight.
Its just been a crazy time in my life and journaling has been much more difficult than it used to be.
The main reason i havent started another journal is because i dont wanna start one and not be able finish it.

Here a pic of my sour diesel that is going outside

420-magazine-mobile1159258535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1855059485.jpg

And here is the bubba from dinafem
An absolute pita when it comes to scrog its so indica it is almost impossible.
I have topped this plant about 4 times each branch at least once so this should be a beast come harvest

420-magazine-mobile1081866454.jpg

420-magazine-mobile57215717.jpg

420-magazine-mobile94666710.jpg

Killer roots on your DWC girl!! Looking good brother and glad to see you do a post. Life gets busy at time for sure, balance is the key to happiness. Great job Lootz

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom