Budget LED's Illuminating Wonders

Hay Justin I just ordered my third light it is Order #1386 Could you add a 10foot extension so I can put my driver out of the tent Please
Great and no problem. The light is built and has been tested. It will ship out tomorrow.

Light stress?

9 week auto under 65 watt budget led and 55 watt cob. lights at 12" and 16" for 19/5
Can't seem to get leaves looking great and wondering if I'm getting lights too close.
Plant is also staying short and bushy.

Moved lights up to 18"/20" this morning, thoughts

Light stress?

9 week auto under 65 watt budget led and 55 watt cob. lights at 12" and 16" for 19/5
Can't seem to get leaves looking great and wondering if I'm getting lights too close.

Yes try the increase in height for that light for veg 18" should be good

Great and no problem. The light is built and has been tested. It will ship out tomorrow.
Thank You. Once again I ordered the light one day and two days later my light was delivered. Super Fast service and Great people to work with. I am a satisfied Budget LED costumer for the third time ! If and when I need another light it will be a Budget LED light

Light stress?

do you have any pics? We can get this problem fixed what ever it may be

do you have any pics? We can get this problem fixed what ever it may be
Pro mix plus Mega Crop. Adding cal mag helped what looked like cal mag deficiency spotting. Plant looks better in the lower areas. That’s why I’m thinking light burn or even wind burn. Thanks.

Attachments

• FDC295F5-C514-4638-BB88-537E9F658AC1.jpeg
    FDC295F5-C514-4638-BB88-537E9F658AC1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
I just get my 3erd light from Budget LED and I Love it. I had to take out the 4 COBs it was kicking my breaker with all the lights running so I took out the 4 Mars COBs and I am letting a buddy use them. I also spread them out a little , But here are my lights
Lights 3 9 2020.jpg

I just get my 3erd light from Budget LED and I Love it. I had to take out the 4 COBs it was kicking my breaker with all the lights running so I took out the 4 Mars COBs and I am letting a buddy use them. I also spread them out a little , But here are my lights
Lights 3 9 2020.jpg
Just a suggestion. Hang one in center. Then hang the other two equal distances from the tent wall to the edge of the center light. Basically centering them from the wall to the middle light.

Just a suggestion. Hang one in center. Then hang the other two equal distances from the tent wall to the edge of the center light. Basically centering them from the wall to the middle light.
After I took the Mars COBs out I spread them out to what looks like even distances from each other but when I take one of the plants out to water I will use a tape measure and make sure they are equal distances from one another and the walls of the tent :high-five:

I wish I had my juice from that circuit, I see just enough room for one more of those Budget LED lights right up tight to the top of the tent but I think another one would kick the breaker. That would be 1400 watts but I have a big Gaming rig with a 1,000 watt power supply and I would guess it is pulling around 500 to 600watts so that circuit is pretty full

After I took the Mars COBs out I spread them out to what looks like even distances from each other but when I take one of the plants out to water I will use a tape measure and make sure they are equal distances from one another and the walls of the tent :high-five:
Figured you did. Just wanted to check. Setup looks sick by the way

Looking great PC
How you like that new light Fox ? I am really excited to have it and see what it can do. I am hoping for some Beer can size colas They have about 3 weeks left if what the breeder says is true. 9 weeks flower time. The 27th would be 71 days not counting flip if I looked at it right on the calendar and my math is working right

I’m a big fan of all the products. I really love the Rspec lights.

I have a 130w in the veg tent that is just perfect for the space. So happy to finally have the perpetual system going smooth.

Figured you did. Just wanted to check. Setup looks sick by the way
With the Mars COBs gone I see room for another Budget light but I would have to figure out something to get it on another circuit.

With the Mars COBs gone I see room for another Budget light but I would have to figure out something to get it on another circuit.
I would reccomend doing a Full run. Then evaluate. I think you have more than enough light in there.

Back
Top Bottom