Bullitt's Rookie Season Outdoor Nukehead 2017

Beauty plants Bullitt.......subbed in time for the party. Just got caught up. Lots going on in your soil......love the complexity.

Awesome start to this fine journal. I love your process and methods, I can relate with the amount of work I put into building a decent soil (far far less than you have lol), I know you are gonna simply crush this grow. Shiggity...that plant is a beast lol...gorgeous. I am subbed up and ready to see you show us what this NukeHead can do organically. Something I am curious about!

:Namaste:

That's why I like their big bloom. I'm giving 6oz per gallon, per plant, with a bloom nute and no burn. You can give a half a liter of BB to a plant and that stuff won't burn your plant.
I wanna say it's the only one that is actually organic in their line.
I love big bloom also and so do my plants, it's great and organic.✌️

Hey 420 Family - The Bullitt's are scooting out of town. Rancho de Bullitt is buttoned up for Irma & hopefully will be standing when we return. Send us those good Vibes. I probably won't be posting until late next week depending on what happens with this storm.

Hey 420 Family - The Bullitt's are scooting out of town. Rancho de Bullitt is buttoned up for Irma & hopefully will be standing when we return. Send us those good Vibes. I probably won't be posting until late next week depending on what happens with this storm.
Yeah man I can't even imagine. All the best to you and your families during this storm. I'm hoping everyone pulls through this safely. Our thoughts are with you guys.

Can't remember if you mentioned what part of FL.
Hopefully she breaks down a bit today, the eye still looks tight but she's gonna hit mainland soon. If you're near Tally, there's an upper level wind shear that's gonna eat her up.
Hopefully everyone is battened down and above the surge.

Nothing but positive energy heading that way!

Hey All - Thank you very much for the well wishes. Sounds like I'll be able to head back down to Rancho de Bullitt tomorrow or Thursday. I phoned one of the Fire/Rescue people I'm buds with - He told me it's pretty F' ed up. Lots of flooding, trees missing etc... Hoping for the best but I'll tell y'all that the eye passed within a few miles of the ranch at Cat 3.

Hey All - Quick note. What a freakin' mess. Plant survived in the garage but she got a good soaking, hempy bucket style, from flood water. I'll post pics of her when I can - going to be a few days as I've got other more pressing fish to fry. snapped a pic on the cell of the area which is below. No power here other than my solar panels. Plant has entered her flowering period since leaving her.
More later when I get a break and the situation settles down to some semblance of normal.

Hey All - Quick note. What a freakin' mess. Plant survived in the garage but she got a good soaking, hempy bucket style, from flood water. I'll post pics of her when I can - going to be a few days as I've got other more pressing fish to fry. snapped a pic on the cell of the area which is below. No power here other than my solar panels. Plant has entered her flowering period since leaving her.
More later when I get a break and the situation settles down to some semblance of normal.

irma_trees.jpg
Hope all goes well for you and everyone else affected by it, mother nature can be very violent.✌️

Date: 22 September 2017
Strain: Nukehead
Type: Hybrid
Stage: Week 1 Flower - Day 65 of Grow
Style: Outdoor
Media: BULLITS SOIL MIX (Read Post # 60)
Current Pot: 15 gal fabric pot
Nutrients: Organic grow

I finally got my power back Yesterday at 8:30pm 420 readers. Sorry for the long overdue post but I’ve been a bit busy as you may suspect. She took a good 10 days to really dry out from the soaking she took with the flooding from Irma. Fortunately, it hasn’t rained all that much after the hurricane.

She received her 1st sprouted seed tea on the morning of the 20th. Sprouted seed tea is comprised of a ½ cup of ground 2 row malted barley with a teaspoon of kelp meal into 1 gal of rain water. It is brewed for 12 – 24 hrs.

This provides a strong dose of the enzymes α-amylase, β-glucanase, arylsulphatase, ÃŽ²-glucosidase, cellulase, chitinase, dehydrogenase, phosphatase, protease, and urease. Enzymes all function as an aid in the general process of converting minerals into absorbable food for the plant, with a little help from various types of bacteria in some cases. Without enzymes, plants cannot effectively use the minerals available to them. So different enzymes are going to break down different aspects of the soil.

The added kelp will provide a very small amount of auxin, gibberellin and cytokinin to the tea. These are all hormones that help with cell division and growth of the plant. Now that my life is getting back to a normal flow I'll try to post & take pics more often. This is territory (flower) that I am unfamiliar with so I don't know if she is 'stacking' well or not and or just how she looks for week 1 of flower - your input is needed.

She certainly doesn’t look any worse for the wear she went through here in the past couple weeks. I do however. I am pretty worn out with all the cleanup. Comments and questions are appreciated! Thank you for any input and for following this journal.
Love ~ Light ~ Peace All

CINDI_65_1.jpg

CINDI_65_2.jpg

CINDI_65_3_3.jpg

CINDI_65_4.jpg

Date: 30 September 2017
Strain: Nukehead
Type: Hybrid
Stage: Week 2 Flower - Day 72 of Grow
Style: Outdoor
Media: BULLITS SOIL MIX (Read Post # 60)
Current Pot: 15 gal fabric pot
Nutrients: Organic grow

Hey 420 Readers – I got called away on an assignment on Tuesday this past week. My apologies for not providing a midweek update. The pictures below were all taken this AM before the rains came in down here. All in all, I believe the soil and the soil microbiology are doing their respective jobs. I did notice a few purpling stems which means she is looking for a bit of magnesium. That’s an easy fix. I sprinkled a teaspoon of kieserite, which is a crystalized mineral comprised of magnesium sulfate and a water molecule (MgSO4· H2O), on as a top dressing prior to the rain this afternoon.

This coming week I’m going to spike her fabric pot with flowering spikes and water that in with a wheat straw tea combined with earth worm lechea. The spikes will be made up of:

1 part fish bone meal,
1 part kelp meal
⅓ part soft rock phosphate
⅓ part Langbeinite
⅓ part Greensand

The fishbone meal holds phosphorus and calcium that are readily available to the plant and provides a low level of nitrogen for both the microbiology and plant utilization. Do I need to expound on the use of Kelp meal again? Langbeinite provides a spectacular organic slow release of potassium that she’ll be looking for in the 2nd half of flowering. The Greensand, a.k.a. glauconite, helps exponentially with the cation exchange capacity ( CEC ) of the spike itself.

Why wheat straw tea? Wheat straw is home to members of the Steinernematidae and Heterorhabditidae families, both of which are beneficial nematodes plus I’ll get a fresh wave of beneficial bacteria to accompany the enzymes she got fed with last week. The earthworm lechea is the juice that comes out of the bottom of one of my worm bin stacks. I can’t tell you what the chemical composition is because I simply don’t know. I can tell you through, that stuff is some weird science and freaking magic for your plants. I believe we’ll be able to see a strong spurt to the flower stacks within a week to 10 days of spiking the pot.

I’ll take pics and better describe how I insert the spikes the day I perform that procedure.

Your Questions, Comments and Input are always welcome.

Thanks!

Love ~ Light ~ Peace All

CIN_D72_1.jpg

CIN_D72_2.jpg

CIN_D72_3.jpg

CIN_D72_4.jpg

CIN_D72_5.jpg

Looking good though, I'm definitely considering the 3 gallon smart pots... Looks great and I wish you luck, I'm interested in hearing more about the effect when smoking, so keep me updated .✌️.

Hey Still Alive - thanks for the questions - Yeah pH is always tricky. I test my soil pH frequently with the XLUX T20B ProSoil pH meter. Before it rained today it measured in the high 6's and she was fairly dry. Needed either some H2O or rain. I'm glad for the rain really because its been real dry since the hurricane. Only trouble with rain down here is that usually carries a pH in the higher 7's. I always add Amino Acids to drop the pH to my target 6.2 when I water her.

I know most organic no tillers don't worry about pH, but I've learned with Princess Flowers, Tomatoes, Rhizomes & Cannabis - You drop a pH to high or to low on those & they will tell you they're pissed pretty fast. Hells bells - look what happened when I put this plant in too hot of compost. She was barkin' at me for a couple weeks.

I too am looking forward to reporting on the finished product of this plant. Taste, smokeability etc...

Back
Top Bottom