Burmese Kush First Grow

Bokstavsbarn: Hi thanks. they look okay after all the hell I have been putting them trough i guess. Its now 4 plants in there and thats the room they need.

Shmicky: Yes I been struggling with some yellowing and spotting. Its now only down to the yellowing, I feel I that stalled some after my last watering with 4ml grow and 2ml bloom. So I also feel the grow has picked up some of the buds so thats nice. Looks like some of the same thing you have yes. You talk about blood , bone, and fishmix, sorry if Im stupid, but is that one bottle or 3 diffrent. Who is the produser? Im thinking about getting me some fishmix biobizz.

Glad you saved your girls. Nice getting something back when we spend money on good seeds. Its scare me a bit about soil when I think about all the unknown factors. Been thinking about hydro, but I dont want to leave the soil before I get it right. And then again, I guess hydro is not so much easier, but would be fun to try.

paulkush: I really dont know you, and you dont know me. I guess 99% we dont live in the same country. Sending seeds in the mail from someone I dont know is not my thing.

Shmicky: Yes I been struggling with some yellowing and spotting. Its now only down to the yellowing, I feel I that stalled some after my last watering with 4ml grow and 2ml bloom. So I also feel the grow has picked up some of the buds so thats nice. Looks like some of the same thing you have yes. You talk about blood , bone, and fishmix, sorry if Im stupid, but is that one bottle or 3 diffrent. Who is the produser? Im thinking about getting me some fishmix biobizz.

Glad you saved your girls. Nice getting something back when we spend money on good seeds. Its scare me a bit about soil when I think about all the unknown factors. Been thinking about hydro, but I dont want to leave the soil before I get it right. And then again, I guess hydro is not so much easier, but would be fun to try.

vitax! BBF!
nt stupid ay all m8 there are lot's of diffirent ,kind's out thr, i thought about the bio-bizz 2 but was shoort of funds and needed that quick nitrogen fix! the vitax was a risk to take as it was from focous DIY at a price of 4.99GBP.
put 2 hand full on top of soil and kneeded in about 2" befor watering, 2-3 day's and sign of improvment was visable.
:morenutes:
now a few weeks av passed they are outgrowing the yellowing leaf's and new growth is good and healthy under the 400w hps!
the 2 more that were more healthy were transplaned into 18L pot and have been in 12/12 for 3 days now with 2" or more groth a day, just over 2 foot with lush new green groth.:slide:
i do have the 2 bag seeds in thr but sure 1 is male (only under 2 days)
shame as is the finest looking plant i have!

about the hydro!
im in the same boat as you my freand, with little knowllage of use with hydro it would make sence to try a 2 pot system as a 1st time go!
i have been looking at the WILMA BIG 4 (80cm x 75cm) or at least looking at making my owen or system some what simillar.
i could always try 1-2 just as a experoment by end of the day the child within me like's to get me hand's dirty! lol.
:focus:
i will post a few pics soon on the status of the girl's, mybe you could help me decide weather 1 or 2 of my crop is male r femail.
thanx for the reply.:peacetwo:

hi dude,pic's of the girl's! (oh! just to add all my w,russian seed from S<Seed's turnd out female:slide:)
Photo04451.jpg

left and right (W,russian's) font and back (bag seed's)
Photo04491.jpg

the best looking plant i have and i think it is a male :scratchinghead:
Photo04521.jpg

russian fem:slide:
Photo04531.jpg

the 8 that sufferd a bit more than the other 2, growth is picking up bt i guess i hurt them pritty bad and they are taking a bit to forgive me! will veg them for another 8-9 week during the other's flower cycle, depending on growth i may add another or two in a 4-6 weeks.
Photo04501.jpg

:thumb:

Nice smicky you have close to my dream setup. Just big enough veg and flow room for a nice good continuous harvest.

Im not going to make so much of an effort for the girls Im flowering right now, just going to ride them out. Its 6weeks of flower tomorrow, and Im not happy with what Im seeing. Im coming back with a pic update later. Need to do some charging before the cam is ready.

About the hydro I have also looked at the wilma system. I almost did buy the DPS when I bought my tent. If Im going to try hydro I would go for a bubble bucket I can make myself. But for my next grow I will do soil again. But I will try to get myself the all-mix from biobizz instead of light mix.

Update almost 6 weeks, so that makes it 41 days in flower.

The small clone in the 1,5L pot I did put in the tent some time ago turned out to be male. So my fun try of flowering in a small pot just after getting roots will not happen.

2010-11-02_18_14_13.jpg

2010-11-02_18_14_29.jpg

2010-11-02_18_14_55.jpg

2010-11-02_18_15_00.jpg

2010-11-02_18_15_20.jpg

2010-11-02_18_15_33.jpg

2010-11-02_18_15_44.jpg

2010-11-02_18_15_52.jpg

2010-11-02_18_15_57.jpg

2010-11-02_18_16_09.jpg

:hookah:

Nice shmicky you have close to my dream setup. Just big enough veg and flow room for a nice good continuous harvest.

nice to hear that is close to your dream, have only had the tent setup like this for 2 weeks.
with a bit of time and cash i built it up to what i had in mind (only took a year n a half lol) altho still a few thing's needed .

Im not going to make so much of an effort for the girls Im flowering right now, just going to ride them out. Its 6weeks of flower tomorrow, and Im not happy with what Im seeing. Im coming back with a pic update later. Need to do some charging before the cam is ready.

not much point at that point in there flower! will you be upgrading on the nex batch ?
i have a 600w ballast in mind for the vag side as i already have a 600w MH bulb sitting.

About the hydro I have also looked at the wilma system. I almost did buy the DPS when I bought my tent. If Im going to try hydro I would go for a bubble bucket I can make myself. But for my next grow I will do soil again. But I will try to get myself the all-mix from biobizz instead of light mix.

same to dude, gon off coco! to many things to go wrong and a bit harder to maintain control of the nute's.
will be going with the biobizz all-mix 2 on the next 1.
:thumb::peacetwo:

Hey B K - looking good in there, must be into the 7th week now ? Let's see some pics :)

When is harvest day, have you checked out the trich's yet or will you be going by pistils ?

Sorry for not being here the last weeks of my grow. Things have been hectic lately, and I have been away.

The grow was cut down at about 7weeks of flowering. When I got them out of the tent they did not smell so much, but when I cut them up in my living room.... well lets just say paranoia kicked in... lol. The smell was so strong I almost got sick working. The 4 girls was taken down a bit early because of the circumstances. The raisins was white. I dried them in the tent with the filter and fan going for about 7 days. The colas felt really dry, but the stems was not snapping. I did not want to wait more so I took them down and put them in glass yars. The smell of the kush is like I have never smelled before, so at some point I actually though my buds has mold or something. I have smoked for 12years every day, but never smelled this.. So I a friend hooked me up with some old time smokers/growers who know their way around. I did not want to smoke mold, so I met the guys and let them check the quality of my med. Well lets just say Im so proud now:) They all gave me the thump up and said it was wherry good smoke.

I got cuttings of two plants at a friends house bec I dont have any more seeds. So he is going to keep it alive until my next try. But that will have to wait until I move to a house. I really don't like to grow in my apartment bec of the sound of the fans and the dehumidifier. The fans alone is OK I guess, but after I hooked up the dehumidifier paranoia kicked in a bit. Those things are vibrating a lot, with is planting itself in the floor and walls, so I know fore sure my neighbors heard it.

I love my smoke and I guess this was a good first try. I have been smoking on this only for a long time, and its still give me a good high. It is a roof on this smoke to how high you can get. Smoke to much and you wake up some hours later trying to figure out what h append. It give a good headstone and a body stone. Its going to be fun trying to grow them longer next time.

Thanks for all the help guys I learn a lot in this page. Now I'm going to catch up on other journals.

:peacetwo:

Nice to hear you had good results, but BK bro you gotta show us some pics of those nugs! And how about a yeild weight, around how much did ya harvest ? +Reps for a great first grow!

Im sorry I dont have any picture of finished buds. I yielded about 200g from the 4pants, never got it weighted bec Its all for personal use.

About the Burmese Kush I will definite grow it later when the new house is up and running. Until then I got 2 girls growing at a friends house. I did try LST on the two girls for the first time, and it seems to be doing OK. Im starting new job next week, and dont have the time to keep a journal in here on this grow, but I will be back with the new setup in the new house. But Im to addicted to this page to leave you all, so I will be lurking in the background and learning.

Hi again fellow growers!

I was at a friends house today and I brought my girlfriends camera. So here are some pictures of the new girls. They are all clones from my first grow, and all girls:)

DSCN13341.JPG

DSCN13352.JPG

DSCN13363.JPG

DSCN13372.JPG

Don't have the days on these girls. But they are all still in veg. Thinking about flipping the switch for flower, but I have to go away in about 6days, and going to stay gone for 4 days. Last time I flipped to 12/12 they grew so much the first 2-3 weeks in flower so I am afraid they are going to touch the light if we are not there to move the lamp. And I don't want to burn my plants or my friends house when we are home fore Christmas.
They are now in the big pots 18L or 4,5 gallon, so I am now looking around for a bigger pot for the biggest girl. Going to my local grow shop tomorrow to take a look.

:rollit:

Hi buddy!

Nice to see you again. Yes I hope I get some good smoke from this grow also, but I hope I can step it up a notch for this grow. Hopefully I will not end up with tall ladies on this grow. I have done LST from the beginning, so its going to be fun comparing end results with this technique.

Are your girls still alive? If not how did they turn out?

The clones are looking awesome by the way, really bushy already. Cant tell too much about your LST from the picture, mind takin a close up? Need some inspiration for coming grow :)

For my own I had to cut down at 7th week because some work was beeing done on my house(I.E professionals coming and going) From my 3 plants one of them actually turned out great with clear white crystals although I cant say they where as dense as I had hoped. The 2 other plants had just been too poisoned and was no where near ready.

Gonna keep following your thread and +ing points mate keep up the good work.

Well if your going to do it the right way it is suposed to do it like this.
low-stress-training.jpg

Here are some pictures of my work on the girls. Did take a picture before and after todays work on the big sister. Think this girl is going to be a big one.
2010-12-17_22_42_50.jpg

2010-12-17_22_43_14.jpg

2010-12-17_22_43_53.jpg

2010-12-17_22_44_08.jpg

2010-12-17_22_44_31.jpg

2010-12-17_22_44_53.jpg

This is after the work.
2010-12-17_23_26_49.jpg

2010-12-17_23_27_18.jpg

2010-12-17_23_27_39.jpg

2010-12-17_23_27_58.jpg

2010-12-17_23_29_37.jpg