Burmese Kush First Grow

That looks like a fucking 70s bush dude! Look at all those white hairs haha. Glad you decided to keep with it. Perfectionism is a curse from time to time but I bet it's also one of the reasons you got such good lookin ladies growin there.

Thanks for all the kind words guys:) Yes she have gotten hairy, I can also see my girlfriends hair have stuck on top of the main cola. Thats just nasty... hehe sorry about that.

The girls are not all green anymore. I think I am still under watering this girls, so I am going to start watering a bit more often and with h2o2. I am also going to cut my nutes by 50%. Did move the dehumidifier in the tent 2 days ago. Its now 39-53% in there at all times. It produce some more heat, but I just have to live with it, or else it go up to 70% some times.

Here are pictures from day 33 of flower.

2010-10-25_01_02_42.jpg

2010-10-25_01_02_55.jpg

2010-10-25_01_03_04.jpg

2010-10-25_01_03_21.jpg

2010-10-25_01_03_27.jpg

2010-10-25_01_03_40.jpg

2010-10-25_01_04_07.jpg

2010-10-25_01_04_14.jpg

2010-10-25_01_04_28.jpg

2010-10-25_01_05_08.jpg

Thanks Charlie and Smokey.

I decided to take a shot at cloning the most hairy lady, she is standing out with fast grow, and look different than the other girls, and have done so all the way. I know its a bit late, but I have read about growers doing this until week 8 with success. Dont want to loose her.

Wooohoooo :yummy::hookah::slide:

Those colas are looking like big white snowcones!

Amazing job burmese, really can't wait to hear that harvest / smoke report because burmese is on my list of strains to grow! Keep up the goodness. Glad to see you recovered from the PH burn and have rebounded, locked and loaded ready for a big phatty harvest!

The story just gets more interesting this way, some drama down the line :)

:peacetwo: and happy harvests soon! :tokin:

Thanks Charlie and Smokey.

I decided to take a shot at cloning the most hairy lady, she is standing out with fast grow, and look different than the other girls, and have done so all the way. I know its a bit late, but I have read about growers doing this until week 8 with success. Dont want to loose her.

I am at the same stage with 2 of my gals that have done the best - just started week 7, not sure if i will bother cloning duriing flower but plan to re-vegetate them by leaving some of the lower stem and a few leaves. If anything it will be a fun experiment and maybe a few mothers, nothing to lose right.

Like I always say Growheart, for every lost plant there is another seed waiting to be sprouted!

Now if we start running out of seeds, then you might see me start to sweat!

ha ha yeah Smokey, no doubt on that one. Thanks to all the breeders and seed companies out there for doing that part of it for us! Cloning is great for the personal grower, but not good for seed stocks.

Thanks for stepping by

About cloning and seeds. I see the idea about buying seeds. Im a new grower so this is just my thoughts about it. But for me I spent about 180$ for my seeds 10 femmed. If I am going to buy seeds again I will not buy the buku again bec I then want to try something else for fun. So for me getting a good mother out of this would be great. And if I meet someone along my path with a nice strain, I can bring a good yielding buku selected from 10 females to the table for trading strains.

I have already started to think about what kind of new strain I want to buy. My next grow will be at least 2 strains, 3 if possible. Searching the Internet to find something but not so easy to decide. Now I feel like trying to bring in Ajrans Strawberry haze and White Widdow or Northern lights.

Also for my next grow I am going to trow my 18 buckets as far away as I can. I am going for smaller buckets and SOG.

arjan strawberry haze, would be very nice . im thinking of maybe getting that srain too. but for me out of the green house. hawiian snow is the bes i have tried from there cafe, very nice sativa dom. smoke. i am def. ordering these seeds for my next grow. like u aswell still trying to search and think of another strain to get. very hard decision. u know what else would be good. love potion #1 from reeferman seeds. this is another im thinking of getting.have u heard of dr.grinspoon. very interseting strain here

I have not tasted the one u refereed to. But thanks I will look them up on Internet. Dont think I have heard of dr.grinspoon.

Today I finished my 5week of flower. The lights are still out so I haven't seen them. I think Im going to change my feeding routine from today. I will now go easier on my nutes but give them on all feedings, hope this will give better results. Im also going to me more patient when I water them, I may have given it to fast resulting the soil not to hold much of the water. Other than this Im going to keep things simple from now on. No more top max or alg a mic. Im only going with grow and bloom from now on.

will be updating with some pic later

Thanks Munki. I think they look okay for my first run with a lot of mistakes and experimenting. My decision to cut my nutes in half was my worst idea ever. Thy yellowing has gotten way worse since. That was actually the wrong thing to do. But Im going to stick to giving feed every watering, but slightly stronger mix.

37 Days of flower
2010-10-29_16_32_08.jpg

2010-10-29_16_32_14.jpg

2010-10-29_16_32_27.jpg

2010-10-29_16_32_35.jpg

2010-10-29_16_32_42.jpg

2010-10-29_16_32_48.jpg

2010-10-29_16_33_05.jpg

This is a plant I put in the flowering tent some days ago for fun and for learning. 1,5L pot, did just veg for roots.
2010-10-29_16_34_11.jpg

2010-10-29_16_34_32.jpg

Yes the stems did take it okay i think, they are stiff now, but I will not do this so late in flower again. The change from healthy plants to yellowy and spotty leaves started at that time. But that was also when I started to up the nutes to a higher level according to the biobizz plan. The spotting have stalled after I downed the nutes, but also going faster yellow. So I will give some more grow, and keep the bloom at this level or a bit higher.

Not sure if it was underfeeding, heat, late training of plants, and the plants getting a bit to dry a couple of times who caused this underdeveloped grow of buds. I think this combined with the reason for my plants getting tall is the reason of this. So getting diled that one in i guess I will get a much better next grow.

I cut down some sample 2 days ago drying in a box. This was actually the top of one of the plant I have tasted throughout this grow. So down to 4 plants, but they fill the tent anyway. Did some fast drying on one of the smaller bud today on the amplifier. Not the best taste, but it really creep up on you in about 5-15 min. Give me a calm sensation and a good high, and a bit of body stone, can feel it in my feet. I like that:) Going to just ride this one out, bec I will be keeping the girls down much earlier next time. Actually I prob end up doing something like you funnystyle, I think thas close to perfect to getting nice even good size buds.

nice gro dude1 looking like some sick weed thr, that leaf proble i have 2 but in the veg room with my white russian's
Photo0418.jpg

Photo0414.jpg

sorted with blood,fish n bone mix.
(1st grow had not 1 problem bt dif story this time round) also have triggerd 2 W.r, on day 3 today.
this is a sweeet strain to grow 2! :goodjob: bro keep up the good work dude carnt w8 to see the fin product:thumb:

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIGHT!

Back
Top Bottom