Can someone tell me what's wrong

at this point you may need to feed twice to multiple times a day in coco. once a day doesn't usually cut it for a larger maturing plant. coco needs fed multiple times a day in late veg and in flower for sure. throwing a higher ec at it and only feeding once a day doesn't work in coco.
Totally. At one point in 5 Gallon Linen bags I was feeding 3 litres each plant twice a day.

u would probably be better off u can use there calculator untill u get used to there nutes i dont no if switching to plant magic hard water version would help u with this grow does it tell u what percentage of each ingredient in your nutes are it does on canna bottle

at this point you may need to feed twice to multiple times a day in coco. once a day doesn't usually cut it for a larger maturing plant. coco needs fed multiple times a day in late veg and in flower for sure. throwing a higher ec at it and only feeding once a day doesn't work in coco.
Thanku bluter that's my plan from now on

Bluter iv 3 in flower and there's about 3 weeks left and I been feeding them everyday would it be ok if I started feeding twice a day

you should have been doing it for a while now. from about mid veg or so. most coco growers cut back on the suggested nute levels and feed twice to multiple times a day.

there is generally two approaches, start at 50% of the suggested levels and see if it goes hungry, or hit it with the full ec, and see if it gets burnt. the printed feed schedule is only a suggestion from the nute company, and a lot of times they are mostly interested in having you use as much as they can sell.

also autos are notoriously pissy and way more finicky over feedings and imbalances. photos are a pile more fun to start and learn on, plus they almost always give better returns and higher potency.

i would refeed at the full levels to start and feed at least twice a day. run through a few coco journals and see if you can find anyone using those nutes. it's best to imitate sometimes until you get your own thing going. that's why the journals are there.

edit : their schedule seems a bit hot to me. i'd be looking for something in the area of 1.25 - 1.4 ec at the top, likely to the lower and do multiple feeds, at least twice a day. i generally top out at around 1.6 to 1.7 in full bloom. i let the plants decide.

1 of my better days lol

20211107_211047.jpg

i'd like to see a pic of everything you are using. they seem to have 2-part veg set, which is replaced in flower with a 2-part bloom set.

not sure what is up with these nutes at all.

you should have been doing it for a while now. from about mid veg or so. most coco growers cut back on the suggested nute levels and feed twice to multiple times a day.

there is generally two approaches, start at 50% of the suggested levels and see if it goes hungry, or hit it with the full ec, and see if it gets burnt. the printed feed schedule is only a suggestion from the nute company, and a lot of times they are mostly interested in having you use as much as they can sell.

also autos are notoriously pissy and way more finicky over feedings and imbalances. photos are a pile more fun to start and learn on, plus they almost always give better returns and higher potency.
Lol last paragraph. Post of the month. Never heard anything good about autos other than your shares in the electric company went up because 18/6 lights always and your yields were lower so you paid the trimmers less. Also because the THC was lower we sold for less but at least no one got totally mashed. 😂 you achieved this all by relinquishing control and spending more money. Autos have only downsides.

Photos learn you 90% everything first time out

i'd like to see a pic of everything you are using. they seem to have 2-part veg set, which is replaced in flower with a 2-part bloom set.

not sure what is up with these nutes at all.
Post you pics later. I'm leaning towards myself being the problem with what iv learned from you iv been massively over feeding them ..ti me will tell

Post you pics later. I'm leaning towards myself being the problem with what iv learned from you iv been massively over feeding them ..ti me will tell

they look underfed to me actually. just have to get on the correct feeding schedule, feeding at the right levels, and feeding more than once a day.

Hi pal are they both A B looks darker than A or are they empty and both your bottles have same amount of ingredients in them and when mixing nutes with tap water u ignore tap water ec so 1.6 would be 1.2 ec if your tap water is 0.4 ec
Alright mate.. Yes 1 bottle of the a+b is brown and that's for the grow and bloom.. am I reading this right if I want say 1.8 I go till 2.2 that that compensates for the 0.4 tap water

Alright mate.. Yes 1 bottle of the a+b is brown and that's for the grow and bloom.. am I reading this right if I want say 1.8 I go till 2.2 that that compensates for the 0.4 tap water

no. that's wrong.

you include the ec of the tap water in the total. that is why it is easier to grow on RO. you can control what the plant gets on RO. on tap you lose that control.

eg - if your nute sched calls for ec 1.4 and your water is ec.4 then you add ec 1.0 worth of nutes.

Back
Top Bottom