Can someone tell me what's wrong

Hey @Marty66 :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Sorry about your garden.
She is starving :Namaste:
Coco needs a few things to be successful.
Have you.
Put lots of perlite in your coco?
Is it washed and buffered?
You need calmag in your plain water first.
Then full strength nutrients according to the schedule.
Micro, grow & bloom in that order.
Then set ph to exactly 5.8 then feed every day until you get runoff.
Do you know your ph & ppm's ?
Talk soon.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Didn’t read the whole thing and see you’re in Coco.

Bill the man but yeah I grow in coco. Flush at 5.8 to run off. And more. Pull the lights up. You can kill ‘em quicker with too much. Its coco. If its airy it will drain right out quick. That’s the point. Finger in to 1-1.5” and only then its moist then I water again.
They aren’t scary looking pictures to me.

Deep breaths, little steps.

Sure you’ll be fine.

Hello bluter.iv a bluelab trunchen and the last feed the ec was 1,6 I think that's to much for veg yes I use extra Cal mag...
What is your base EC/ppm? How many ml/L are you feeding?
Never bothered with EC pen, just 2-4ml/L A&B

The Silicone goes in first and sits for 1/2 hr or so, then CaMg, A&B, Citric to set pH 5.8-6.0
That's it

*edit* about half way through flower, drop the AB to 2ml/L, supplement with 1-2ml/L PK until around week 6

that coco does claim to be buffered. 1.6 is way high for veg. late veg should be around 1.2 - 1.3 or so. you're close to flower levels, which suggests lockout. still the same fix though. flush and refeed with correct balance.

i notice no one has targeted the water. what are you using for water ? do you know the ec / ppm of the water before you start ? total ec needs to be taken in to account. you may be mixing the nutes correct but have water tossing the balance and ec out.

you can help smooth things out if you have access to RO or an RO filter. coco is a hydro style, all hydro runs far better on RO.

i would not feed cal mag for a week and see if that helps u should not need cal mag with hard water plant magic nute schedule also dont have cal mag and if u look at cal mag overdose or toxicity it looks simular to yours i grow with hard water and have never used cal mag if your tap water is ec 0.2/0.4 u shouldnt need cal mag

that coco does claim to be buffered. 1.6 is way high for veg. late veg should be around 1.2 - 1.3 or so. you're close to flower levels, which suggests lockout. still the same fix though. flush and refeed with correct balance.

i notice no one has targeted the water. what are you using for water ? do you know the ec / ppm of the water before you start ? total ec needs to be taken in to account. you may be mixing the nutes correct but have water tossing the balance and ec out.

you can help smooth things out if you have access to RO or an RO filter. coco is a hydro style, all hydro runs far better on RO.
Bluter I let the water sit over night and the ec of the water is 0,4

it's high. it's 350ppm on the 700 scale. you want an ec about .2 or under, or something under 120ppm to begin.

i would not feed cal mag for a week and see if that helps u should not need cal mag with hard water plant magic nute schedule also dont have cal mag and if u look at cal mag overdose or toxicity it looks simular to yours i grow with hard water and have never used cal mag if your tap water is ec 0.2/0.4 u shouldnt need cal mag
Hello agedmaster thanku. Yes that's the ec of my water. Would I need to use it when they in flower

Do I have to get an to filter to achieve this bluter

i run RO. it takes it below .2. i have to add calmag back in as the filter strips it from the base water. many many guys learn to grow hydro styles with tap water, but it depends on what is in the water, not just ppm alone.

i'm not convinced the water alone is the issue here. it could help for sure. it'd just even stuff out for you and rule it out as a problem.

edit : .2 to .4 is a huge jump. at the very least you want it to be stable on the same ec every time before starting. that will allow you to adapt your feed schedule to the water.

thats the same ec as my tap water if u go to your water management u can check there whats in your tap water if u dont understand u can copy and paste it. It dont show personal info i done it myself on severn trent im sure someone could look and tell u

i run RO. it takes it below .2. i have to add calmag back in as the filter strips it from the base water. many many guys learn to grow hydro styles with tap water, but it depends on what is in the water, not just ppm alone.

i'm not convinced the water alone is the issue here. it could help for sure. it'd just even stuff out for you and rule it out as a problem.

edit : .2 to .4 is a huge jump. at the very least you want it to be stable on the same ec every time before starting. that will allow you to adapt your feed schedule to the water.
Iv just checked the water and it's flashing between 0.2 /0.4

no just try without cal mag if u see a deficiency then feed a little cal mag also lower ec a little heres the guide for your nutes u can add pk as roy says and continue with silica hard nutes was designed for high mineral water
plant-magic-coco-schedule.jpg

Do I need a filter to achieve this agedmaster

not necessarily. you can adapt, but .2 to .4 is double the ppm, and twice the hassel to adapt to. at the very least you want it stable on the same ec before mixing nutes every time.

your ec meter should stay stable on a single ec. it shouldn't jump between the two when testing. especially a bluelab.

you'll never go back to tap if you grow with RO though. i would never run a hydro style without now. my filter has paid for itself over and over.

canna states this on there website

i notice they have a feed schedule calculator that takes starting ec in to account. i'd check against that. it assumes a stable reading though. could set it for the .4 and go with that.

i notice they have a feed schedule calculator that takes starting ec in to account. i'd check against that. it assumes a stable reading though. could set it for the .4 and go with that.
that would probably work there chart only shows ec not ml my bad i cant read

not necessarily. you can adapt, but .2 to .4 is double the ppm, and twice the hassel to adapt to. at the very least you want it stable on the same ec before mixing nutes every time.

your ec meter should stay stable on a single ec. it shouldn't jump between the two when testing. especially a bluelab.

you'll never go back to tap if you grow with RO though. i would never run a hydro style without now. my filter has paid for itself over and over.
Bluter i thought I read this on ther website but was stoned so I think it said if it flashes between numbers then it indicates the middle num . Say it flashes between 1.0 and 1.2 then it's 1.1.. that's the way iv been doing it

Back
Top Bottom