Can u combine different types of hydro nutes

bigman151

thanks to all who replies a Buddie of mine gave me jungle juice two parts grow and bloom but no micro the question is can i use some gh micro to sub with:morenutes:

as far as i know, jungle juice, uses the exact same ingredients as general hydroponics 3 part. so i dont see a problem.

jungle juice, was advanced nutrients direct answer to general hydroponics. they had "something to prove" and said "hey look! we can make the exact same stuff, and sell if for cheaper"

if it was any other 3 part, like say advanced nutrients original 3 part, i would say no, casue everything is in different ratio's.

I have a similar question I'm useing the three part Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom from Fox Farms. I just switched to 12/12 last week. For Easter my wife bought me a bottle of Big Bud from Advanced Nutrients.Question is do I just add Big Bud to my Fox Farms mix or do I replace the Tiger Bloom for the Big Bud?

Great Question

I have a similar question I'm useing the three part Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom from Fox Farms. I just switched to 12/12 last week. For Easter my wife bought me a bottle of Big Bud from Advanced Nutrients.Question is do I just add Big Bud to my Fox Farms mix or do I replace the Tiger Bloom for the Big Bud?

Interesting question. I'll be watching this thread. I've mixed and matched additives but not nutrients (unless vegging with one, flushing, and blooming with another).

you just add, but start with 1/2 first, and see how they responded

very nice to know:bravo::bravo::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom