Can you do anything with the bud after jar busted?

So can you do anything with the bud after jar busted?? Glass everywhere I had a quart jar in box up high and a gallon jar down low and quart jar hit gal jar and I have a mess. So question is is the bud compost or can I do something with it

I see no problem, separate the bud and put it into another jar.

You don't reach high enough temperatures to melt glass when you smoke it so whatever glass particles could be in it will be blow away with the ash (joint) or be left behind in the water (bong) but I wouldn't use that bud for edibles or eat the ABV if you vape.

j

So can you do anything with the bud after jar busted?? Glass everywhere I had a quart jar in box up high and a gallon jar down low and quart jar hit gal jar and I have a mess. So question is is the bud compost or can I do something with it
Make Hashish oil out of it. The glass won't come along. Or Just fuckin smoke it!! Glass won't melt under a Bic lighter.

The catch is if you are using a hand pipe, it is entirely possible to inhale small shards of glass when finishing the bowl. If you've ever hit a pipe and ended up with ash in your mouth, this is what I'm referring to. As others have mentioned, just re-store it and use a different way to inhale it like a bong where the debris will settle on the bottom. Something even simpler make a gravity bong, with a 2 liter bottle, a metal pen cap, and a simple bucket filled with water.

The catch is if you are using a hand pipe, it is entirely possible to inhale small shards of glass when finishing the bowl. If you've ever hit a pipe and ended up with ash in your mouth, this is what I'm referring to. As others have mentioned, just re-store it and use a different way to inhale it like a bong where the debris will settle on the bottom. Something even simpler make a gravity bong, with a 2 liter bottle, a metal pen cap, and a simple bucket filled with water.
I've always used a small steel screen when using a Straight Pipe.. I just thought that was common sense, so not to inhale ash and shit..

I've always used a small steel screen when using a Straight Pipe.. I just thought that was common sense, so not to inhale ash and shit..

I personally stopped using a screen in high school, and I've never inhaled ash without one. Additionally, ash turns to smaller particles when smashed so no common sense screen is going to prevent you from inhaling fine particles. Unless of course your screen is also a hepa filter.

I personally stopped using a screen in high school, and I've never inhaled ash without one. Additionally, ash turns to smaller particles when smashed so no common sense screen is going to prevent you from inhaling fine particles. Unless of course your screen is also a hepa filter.
OK Gotcha

A Water Bong will work as well as a hepa filter also!!

TBH a bong is just about the worst thing for your lungs. The way that we inhale a bong hit which is somewhat hard to clear a chamber actually causes a lot of damage to our cell wall resulting is cysts. And the smoke is essentially encapsulated by a bubble, so it isn't as if it's actually filtering out a lot. Here's a simple link

I have a three step plan to get you through this situation. :rofl: :laugh::rofl:
  1. Give that pot to that guy you don't like so well... tell him about the glass of course, but give him a great deal.
  2. Grow some more, better pot
  3. Don't ever clank jars together again

Sounds like a politicians proposal for office. I have a three point comprehensive plan to tackle immigration, the deficit, and glass shards in buds. A vote for me is a vote for better bud storage!

Sounds like a politicians proposal for office. I have a three point comprehensive plan to tackle immigration, the deficit, and glass shards in buds. A vote for me is a vote for better bud storage!
Facts

Back
Top Bottom